2015 World War 3 60% of population dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I don't believe a word of it. Any moron can make undetailed bullshit claims, but it takes an even bigger moron to actually believe them. And honestly, if there is a WW3 nuclear weapons will not be used. I mean I don't doubt the stupidity of the human race, but I do doubt the ultimate extremity of the stupidity to use nuclear weapons to that extent.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
You know I think I can predict stuff to. Alright,"A samoan Wrestling personnality is gonna find out he's not samoan,and that he actually is a Fat white boy with fake Tanning spray cans.His name will be Joe."-KenFan's prediticions.

Markz

Reaction score
A world War 3 Would not happen, WW2 was a result of WW1 and the Versailles Treaty, a big war will never be a World War. Plus What do we have to fight over now?

Conc3pt

Reaction score
If WWIII were to happen, I'd imagine it would involve the middle eastern countries as well.

MikeRaw

Alright,If WW3 happened it would be between iran,Korea and some other countries from iran's area(middle east)that have shit against the states.
However,other than Korea none of those counteries would have a chance because theyd be blown up in seconds.Also,thats not to say I support the US but thats just how it would be.
But I dont believe this shit at all.Like everyone said,its an empty predctiona nd if you readit actually shows he was proven fake.I forget where...

Kaedon

Reaction score
This is garbage for two reasons. The first being his wiki article containing his predictions? Welll I read the first half up until 2004 and realised that none of that had actually happened. So bullshit.

The second reason, and I am going to attempt to keep the science in this down to a minimum is that time travel is impossible because time does not exist. If you want to learn more I suggest you read up on some quantum physics and quantum mechanics. I don't really feel like writing what will amount to a 10 page post.

Its not really hard to prove time doesn't exist. "Time" is just a relationship between two things. The angle of the sun on a rock, the look of a face at 20 and at 30. Its just a comparison.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
A world War 3 Would not happen, WW2 was a result of WW1 and the Versailles Treaty, a big war will never be a World War. Plus What do we have to fight over now?

You're assuming. All it would take is for the European powers to go at it again. Personally in my mind it involves the UK, China, Russia, and the US at the forefront. It is possible, you should never discount something as an impossibility no matter how remote the chance may be. This however is a real possibility and with the right people involved it coudl suck in a planet.

Further, a big war has been a big war. When they say World War, they don't mean that every country joined in. That's never happened in history.

If WWIII were to happen, I'd imagine it would involve the middle eastern countries as well.

Involve, kind of. I have my doubts that they will at any point in the near future be able to ever wage a large enough war of agression that would suck in the major powers, however a World War being fought over those countries and their resources is an entirely more plausible scenario.

Alright,If WW3 happened it would be between iran,Korea and some other countries from iran's area(middle east)that have shit against the states.
However,other than Korea none of those counteries would have a chance because theyd be blown up in seconds.Also,thats not to say I support the US but thats just how it would be.

I assume you mean North Korea. Well in that case they don't have a chance in a war of agression against the US. They may have developed nukes recently, but for about the next 10-15 years until they get the necessary components, with their form of rocketry, their rockets have the equivalent range of the Iraqi SCUD design. Basically it doesn't fly very far. Iraq's missiles were only ever made to fly as far as Isreal, which isn't terribly far at all, certainly not far enough for a missile to cross the Pacific Ocean, which is the distance between the US and North Korea.

No, if another world war was to happen any time soon, it will likely involve the country with the world's largest standing army, China.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I think our survival is too closely linked to China's for us to fight a war. If we go down, so do they, from an economic standpoint. I mean who else is gonna by their lead soaked notebooks!?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think our survival is too closely linked to China's for us to fight a war. If we go down, so do they, from an economic standpoint. I mean who else is gonna by their lead soaked notebooks!?

Not exactly. China actually relies on bot the US and Canada far more than we need them. If we want cheaply made goods our companies can send their employment contracts to Taiwan, Singapore, or Thailand.

Chine makes so much money selling us their shit they they are more reliant on us than you might think.

That could very well be the catalyst to a war.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Not exactly. China actually relies on bot the US and Canada far more than we need them. If we want cheaply made goods our companies can send their employment contracts to Taiwan, Singapore, or Thailand.

Chine makes so much money selling us their shit they they are more reliant on us than you might think.

That could very well be the catalyst to a war.

Thats what I mean, if they obliterate us, who will finance 40-60% of their economy?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thats what I mean, if they obliterate us, who will finance 40-60% of their economy?

Communists don't exactly think along those lines. They think that they will push into subservience by attacking.

They don't think the same way we do.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah but since when do communists export and import? They are capitalists and they know it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah but since when do communists export and import? They are capitalists and they know it.

They are capitalists when it comes to financial matters, which is smart. They are still very draconian when it comes to their domestic and foreign policies.

Just like two weeks ago, they exectued their food and drug safety chief. That's pretty hardcore.

For reference, I have included the article.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/14DAD91C-73EC-4970-9A32-B31EAD02DF99.htm