2014 NFL Offseason Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
just print off a draft sheet and mark off players as they are picked you senile old bastard. that is no reason to not have a board draft
Has nothing to do with being senile and everything to do with doing everything on my mobile and having the NFL as my third most followed league. I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that I know most of the players in the league like I do with the NHL or MLB.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being senile and everything to do with doing everything on my mobile and having the NFL as my third most followed league. I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that I know most of the players in the league like I do with the NHL or MLB.
To know every player in the NFL would be ridiculous.
To know every player in every league would be, though MLB teams seem to change a tad less in my experience.
If you've got that kind of memory, I take my cap off

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
point being you can find all of the player rankings in a million places besides a live draft ap. I can provide some for you if you like

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Idk I'd rather do just the regular draft on NFL.com, but I'd do it regardless if it was board.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Honestly I'm good either way. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
we will never find a time that works for 12-14 people
True, it'd be difficult, but most probably could if we had a set time. And those who know they can't, have a set pre-draft line-up or something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
True, it'd be difficult, but most probably could if we had a set time. And those who know they can't, have a set pre-draft line-up or something.
what advantage do you see to a live draft over this method

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
LaMichael James out abouta mnth with a shouldre injury. 49ers went from like 6 RBs tolike 4 maybe 3 with carlos hyde.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
AS for the draft, it don't matter to me how it's done tbh, can do it eother way, just what about people like Frank who don't really come here anymore ?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
AS for the draft, it don't matter to me how it's done tbh, can do it eother way, just what about people like Frank who don't really come here anymore ?
He can get on the board to make picks or get unceremoniously dumped from the league. His choice.

It IS the wweforums.net fantasy league, after all.

Besides that, I think I have a new heel lined up for you all to hate on.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Question...

since I axed the K position, would you guys want maybe one less bench spot and an extra RB/WR/TE spot?

Right now we start QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-RB/WR/TE-Defense

would you want to see an extra flex spot? It would give us insane flexibility, we could start 4 RBs or 4 WRs (or 3 each) or even 3 TEs if you want to try some off the wall shit.

I just like to make this league feel unique and different from my other leagues...

Status
Not open for further replies.