• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Trying to figure out who is who..

1.) @Dolph'sZiggler = Dictator Dolph's
2.) @Danielson = Daniel Woods
3.) @Snowman = Rain's Team
4.) @Senhor Perfect = Team Perfect
5.) @pottsy946 = Pottsy946
6.) @DK James = Manuel of Steel
7.) @Just Kevin = 72Phins
8.) @Draevice = I Pitta the Fool ??
9.) @Randy Savage = Super Pipebomb. His spot is in the air, depends on if he works with me or not as far as coming back to the board some
10.) @CrayJ Lee = Wisconsin Cheeseheads. Again, spot seems to be in limbo

Then we have @Bill Clinton who I've just invited. @Sharpy Sandow is having some trouble finding the league apparently.

If we get those two that would make 12, but again, Gohan and CrayJ are "maybes".

I know @Nero wants in and will likely be in, whether we go to 14 or scale back to 12.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The draft isn't going to start this week, right? Having internet issues.

Left a comment on Gohan's video. Will spam the whispers screaming fucker when have the chance.

Dolph'sZiggler

The draft isn't going to start this week, right? Having internet issues.

Left a comment on Gohan's video. Will spam the whispers screaming fucker when have the chance.
Draft will start as soon as I get the members of the league set in stone

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Idk how you guys can conversate about football during this time, I cant think of shit to talk about.

Dolph'sZiggler

Did a mock draft Today with my roommate

10 teams, we each did 5 alternating picks

what I noticed:

RB falls off of a cliff around 30 deep.
QB goes 14 draftable in a 10 team league. big drop after Rivers/Dalton/ect unless you want Eli or Flacid
WR is deep as fuck. so many sleepers
TE seems about 12 deep before you are taking random fliers

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
The 49ers defense is going to be fucking beast in Madden this year. Linebacker ratings just released, and the Willis/Bowman duo both got individual grades of 96 overall. Tied for #1 at the position. For some odd reason, Luke Kuechly (However the fuck you spell his name) is behind Bowman. Development must LOOOOVE the NFC West this year

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Did a mock draft Today with my roommate

10 teams, we each did 5 alternating picks

what I noticed:

RB falls off of a cliff around 30 deep.
QB goes 14 draftable in a 10 team league. big drop after Rivers/Dalton/ect unless you want Eli or Flacid
WR is deep as fuck. so many sleepers
TE seems about 12 deep before you are taking random fliers

Qbs as always are deep as fuck, unless you wanna waste a first on Peyton (good luck on that), with the rb's there is so many possible comitees, or undecided main backs, tha once you get past the studs and the semi studs, good luck on that, wideouts are widouts, pick the right ones outside of the main big boys and get lucky

as for TE's really dont see down to 12 myself, i see ofc the top tier and what i would call a second tier of maybe 6/7

Dolph'sZiggler

Qbs as always are deep as fuck, unless you wanna waste a first on Peyton (good luck on that), with the rb's there is so many possible comitees, or undecided main backs, tha once you get past the studs and the semi studs, good luck on that, wideouts are widouts, pick the right ones outside of the main big boys and get lucky

as for TE's really dont see down to 12 myself, i see ofc the top tier and what i would call a second tier of maybe 6/7
off the top of my head so I'm sure to forget someone but I like:

Graham 1
Gronk 2
Thomas 3
--
Cameron 4
Witten 5
Davis 6
Olsen 7
--
Bennett 8
Pitta 9 (I won't touch the scumbag but someone will around this range)
Concussions Reed 10
--
Gates 11
Zach Ertz 12
Dwayne Allen 13
Ladarius Green has major sleeper appeal
Detroit rookie is in a good position to produce

sure I forgot someone

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Daniels has been pure ass in camp so far lol.

Okay guys, I'm doing my best with the Gohan deal. Someone tag me if he pops up in the league. He won't do a board draft since he has such a grudge against Solo for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.