+10 rep for anyone who successfully recommends me a movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crayo said:
inb4 one of the detective ends up being the killer.

You have no idea what you're up against :lol1:

ColeMiner said:
The Usual Suspects, now THERE is an ending for you, one of my favorite ever films.

Also a great ending, they don't make movies like those anymore.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Se7en is the shit dude. Shame on you for having not seen it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Movies you have seen/haven't seen are so random that it makes it impossible for me to recommend you shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seriously. You are weird when it comes to movies. Well, weird in general, but especially when it comes to movies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I am actually. I've never been a movie guy growing up, the thought of sitting in the same place watching a movie seemed boring, unless I went into the cinema. The cinema inevitably only had modern films, so a lot of the classics I have missed. I've caught up with absolutely loads of classics since, but I've obviously missed a lot in the process. Like a month ago was the first time I watched Shawshank Redemption. GTFO hater.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
"Your arms are too small to box with God" - CM Punk

your respect on my respectometer is dropping exponentially until that corny quote is gone from your sig.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Look some 5'10 pissant talking to a 6'4 300 lb beast is calling himself God. MARKING

Rock looks down at his arm. Like bro, my arms are like, way longer than yours lol

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Liked, epic post. Morgan Freeman + Brad Pitt film I haven't seen? Damn, I'l be seeing that first me thinks.

Thank you, kind sir. :smug: I do what I can.

I was seriously surprised you hadn't seen that one yet. I thought everyone had. But after realizing you hadn't seen The Crow, I decided anything was possible. ;)

Hope you enjoy it, but I pretty much know for sure you will. Glad you made that one a top priority!

I can also vouch for Usual Suspects..... whoever recommended that one. Nice film. Love those types of movies. (Twist at the end is also why I like Atonement.) Suicide Kings is one I also liked and saw around the same time as Usual Suspects.

A cult classic, word-of-mouth type film called Boondock Saints is also among my favorites.