+10 rep for anyone who successfully recommends me a movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Would prefer brief descriptions or IMDB links, it's tedious Googling the trailer for every single movie mentioned lol.

Gangster Squad

7.2 - 10

Los Angeles, 1949: A secret crew of police officers led by two determined sergeants work together in an effort to take down the ruthless mob king Mickey Cohen who runs the city.

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
Sounds so generic ^

Watch The Godfather - I know you have never seen it.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Con Air- A great action film about a plain carrying high security prisoners is taken over by the prisoners, don't really want to give anything else away.
Usual Suspects- Fantastic crime drama about a series of crimes and a suspect telling his side of the story, amazing ending and very well written and directed.
Reservoir Dogs- Another crime drama about a group of mobsters who rob a bank and we follow the events that occur afterwards, another film that I can't really give too much away.
Airplane- A comedy with Leslie Nielsen about a plane crashing and how it is dealt with, voted the funniest film ever, need I say anything more?
The Naked Gun- Another Leslie Nielsen great comedy about a policeman that solves crimes basically, fantastic comedy and basically just like Airplane.
Breaking Bad- Just watch it you fool, you can NOT dislike this phenomenal show.

Not great descriptions but most of them I can't really describe it without giving stuff away.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bobby Ray said:
Sounds so generic ^

Watch The Godfather - I know you have never seen it.

Funny dude. You know things about me? :pity:

Dude, I even got the Godfather DVD box...

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Funny dude. You know things about me? :pity:

Dude, I even got the Godfather DVD box...

I was talking to Crayo, I know he has never seen it. I bet you feel stupid now.

Reactions: Crayo

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bobby Ray said:
I was talking to Crayo, I know he has never seen it. I bet you feel stupid now.

Nope.... Never feel stupid.

You put a ''^'' mark in your post. Which was pointing to the post above, which was mine.

Your mistake, not mine.

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Nope.... Never feel stupid.

You put a ''^'' mark in your post. Which was pointing to the post above, which was mine.

Your mistake, not mine.

Yes I did, then I clearly separated my later segment with two vertical spaces to show the differentiation. And Crayo is the one asking for suggestions, why would I suggest a film for you?

Your mistake, not mine.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Bobby Ray said:
Yes I did, then I clearly separated my later segment with two vertical spaces to show the differentiation. And Crayo is the one asking for suggestions, why would I suggest a film for you?

Your mistake, not mine.

Not sure. Even though there was a vertical space, it could've lead to an even further explanation of the first sentence.

Bobby Ray

Jobber
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Not sure. Even though there was a vertical space, it could've lead to an even further explanation of the first sentence.

No. I win, just admit it.