+10 rep for anyone who successfully recommends me a movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Aids Clitcommander Johnson said:
Rocknrolla was dope as f*ck. Tom hardy? @Crayo get my back.

Opinions Aids, doesn't matter what you or Crayo say, I didn't like it. It wasn't on the level of Snatch, or Lock Stock

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Opinions Aids, doesn't matter what you or Crayo say, I didn't like it. It wasn't on the level of Snatch, or Lock Stock

It wasnt' but those were epic as fuck. So a good movie not being amazing makes it bad? No.

Death to smoochy is the perfect example of movies deserving of the fame they dont get....rocknrolla is pretty far up there.

Real Rocknrolla will be epic, you know you will watch it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifP7teXrBrA[/video]

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It wasnt' but those were epic as f*ck. So a good movie not being amazing makes it bad? No.

Death to smoochy is the perfect example of movies deserving of the fame they dont get....rocknrolla is pretty far up there.

Real Rocknrolla will be epic, you know you will watch it.

It came out years ago dude, lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
It came out years ago dude, lol.

Real rocknrolla isnt out but is written, rocknrolla was out. If you know death to smoochy i love you, and no one else will get the reference. It's where you have amazing actors playing mediocre roles people forget for no reason.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Real rocknrolla isnt out but is written, rocknrolla was out. If you know death to smoochy i love you, and no one else will get the reference. It's where you have amazing actors playing mediocre roles people forget for no reason.

Yeah, love me some Edward Norton!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Wait .... what was the outcome with me recommending Se7en? Yea or nay? I didn't get rep for it so just asking. :pP

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
AidsJohnson said:

I own "Death to Smoochy." :obama: