Your help is needed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
She will know it's me, but I don't think I'd go to them length and I don't know her address.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ask someone?
Jebus.
Want me to do it for you?
>.<'

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Saylor said:
She will know it's me, but I don't think I'd go to them length and I don't know her address.

Besides if it was her friend who told you she liked someone, than you gotta step up. What's a world w/o competition? Either way you better approach her and ask to go out sometime for lunch or something idk

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I know I could compete, however I don't want to run after her. I don't want to go out with her if she's had feelings for someone else recently - yeah, if she wants him she can have him. Even though, it'd make me somewhat angry, It'd be worth taking that and getting over her. I don't know. A lot of girls fancy me I'm not just saying that, they'd go out with me in an instant however I don't want them.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Saylor said:
I know I could compete, however I don't want to run after her. I don't want to go out with her if she's had feelings for someone else recently - yeah, if she wants him she can have him. Even though, it'd make me somewhat angry, It'd be worth taking that and getting over her. I don't know. A lot of girls fancy me I'm not just saying that, they'd go out with me in an instant however I don't want them.

DUDE. If you have that much Swag that girls will easily go out with you just approach her. And if she likes someone else she will reveal it to you at a point. But as of right now, Just try talking to her lots and be her friend

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
DUDE. If you have that much Swag that girls will easily go out with you just approach her. And if she likes someone else she will reveal it to you at a point. But as of right now, Just try talking to her lots and be her friend

I'd actually do that. I'll try and get back on BBM, although I hate it, anything for her. I'll keep you updated. I don't want to get put in the friends zone, though.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Saylor said:
I'd actually do that. I'll try and get back on BBM, although I hate it, anything for her. I'll keep you updated. I don't want to get put in the friends zone, though.

Too stay out of the friend zone you just gotta avoid being too friendly as in friends with your homie or something like that. You can just talk to her a lot and after awhile, ask her to go out for something

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Too stay out of the friend zone you just gotta avoid being too friendly as in friends with your homie or something like that. You can just talk to her a lot and after awhile, ask her to go out for something

I'm not that friendly to her. In terms of, we always have 'friendly' jokes and joke around with each other over on BBM, etc. If you get me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Be like Miz. "Sup, I'm awesome" and watch them squeal at your feet. Or do a HHH "Hey, I'm stronger and better than everyone in college. I'm the smartest, strongest, fastest guy here"

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Be like Miz. "Sup, I'm awesome" and watch them squeal at your feet. Or do a HHH "Hey, I'm stronger and better than everyone in college. I'm the smartest, strongest, fastest guy here"

Dating advice in the form of wrestlers? I thought I was obsessed :hehe: .

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Yep you are safe.

Thank you very much for the advice. Liked your post.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Saylor said:
I'm sorry for triple posting or whatever but I feel like shit right now. I feel like crying, someone help.

Dude you're just having a heart-ache from thinking about this too much. Just relax go do something that'll take your mind off of her for now

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Thank you very much for the advice. Liked your post.

You do seem to be thinking about this abit too much. It's best just to go for it other wise you'll become your own worst enemy.