Your help is needed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
So you can't go up and just say hi? Approaching in a group is the best way to build a relationship as people are more relaxed. Win her friends over so they don't shoot you down then talk to her. You must have some breaks where you see here.

I try to talk as much as possible to her when I get the chance. I'm the only guy out of the group that'd actually hold a proper convo with them. I've talked to them on my one, but I just can't properly talk to her when they're around if you get where I'm coming from.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I try to talk as much as possible to her when I get the chance. I'm the only guy out of the group that'd actually hold a proper convo with them. I've talked to them on my one, but I just can't properly talk to her when they're around if you get where I'm coming from.

Ask to walk with her to class? Or ask her to help you study for an exam in the library. If you've built up comfort getting one and one time shouldn't be that difficult. It will help the conversation be more personal.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Get her number and text. That's the best way to open a communicational relationship if you're scared to approach her with friends around. I can admit it's more daunting if her mates are there than it is if she was alone for example, texting is just the kids way of doing it these days. It's how I survived talking to girls.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
Ask to walk with her to class? Or ask her to help you study for an exam in the library. If you've built up comfort getting one and one time shouldn't be that difficult. It will help the conversation be more personal.

She's in all of my classes apart from one. I like the idea of studying with her, however she has free lessons when I do - my mates run up my ass and that's when she's with her mates.

Crayo said:
Get her number and text. That's the best way to open a communicational relationship if you're scared to approach her with friends around. I can admit it's more daunting if her mates are there than it is if she was alone for example, texting is just the kids way of doing it these days. It's how I survived talking to girls.

I've BBM'd her ages ago and we used to talk. I don't have BBM anymore because I dislike it, which is the same as texting. I just don't like having a phone, the only way I'd use it is if she personally told me to get back on BBM, otherwise I wouldn't.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Something doesn't add up. Doesn't use social-network websites, doesn't have a phone, but is the most popular person in college and most confident - but can't speak to a girl. Spill the beans dude!

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Something doesn't add up. Doesn't use social-network websites, doesn't have a phone, but is the most popular person in college and most confident - but can't speak to a girl. Spill the beans dude!

No, I deactivated it due to the fact that it's just shit. Facebook is actually really shit. I got rid off my phone due to the fact that it's too much stress. I'm on of the most popular in college, but not the most confident in college but in my classes. My college is a 6form which is reasonably small. I can talk to a girl, I've nearly talked to every girl in 6form.

@[Crayo].

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yo Yo Yo just be simple:

Play it cool and just be charismatic with her. Girls love people who captivate them

Just approach her one day and talk to her like a regular person. Just keep on socializing with her but not too long that you get put in the friend zone. Simple. Also figure out when her BDay is.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
Yo Yo Yo just be simple:

Play it cool and just be charismatic with her. Girls love people who captivate them

Just approach her one day and talk to her like a regular person. Just keep on socializing with her but not too long that you get put in the friend zone. Simple. Also figure out when her BDay is.

I know when her birthday is. I used to talk to her a lot in the past, think I might be in the friend zone :/.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Go up to her, compliment her.
"Hey *insert name*, I've had feelings for you for a while now, and I really like you. Wanna hang out later?"

Not that complicated, but I feel you.
I used to be like that.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
Go up to her, compliment her.
"Hey *insert name*, I've had feelings for you for a while now, and I really like you. Wanna hang out later?"

Not that complicated, but I feel you.
I used to be like that.

I told her once: "I had feelings for you but I don't anymore." and that was the actual case but now I just love her again. If I talk to a certain girl - I just feel bad or weird because I always want that girl to be her.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Saylor said:
I know when her birthday is. I used to talk to her a lot in the past, think I might be in the friend zone :/.

You're not in the friend zone yet. The friend zone is when girls start like treating you like you are on of their friends. Or else if her birthday is coming up soon, Surprise her! or else Just figure out how to get to her when she is alone

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
You're not in the friend zone yet. The friend zone is when girls start like treating you like you are on of their friends. Or else if her birthday is coming up soon, Surprise her! or else Just figure out how to get to her when she is alone

If anything, I think she'd class me as a friend. Apparently someone told me she likes someone else out of my college. The person told me was her mate, I stopped talking to her. Her birthday's in the summer holidays, 4 days after mine.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
If anything, I think she'd class me as a friend. Apparently someone told me she likes someone else out of my college. The person told me was her mate, I stopped talking to her. Her birthday's in the summer holidays, 4 days after mine.

Mail her the present, with a card with just your initials.
Then when you think it will have got there, text her with just your initials.
If she's smart she'll catch on.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jonathan said:
Mail her the present, with a card with just your initials.
Then when you think it will have got there, text her with just your initials.
If she's smart she'll catch on.

And if she still doesn't know who it is, I am sorry my friend.