Your help is needed.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
There's this girl in my college. I pretty much love her. I have feelings for her. I've talked to her many times but haven't spoke to her in like 2 months or more properly. I don't go on BBM anymore, I don't like using it and I've deactivated facebook. I can't talk to her in real life because of my mates and her mates and I don't know if she would 'talk' if you understand, because she's the shy type.

She looks like Maria and when I look at Maria she reminds me of her. I don't know if I'd be willing to go out with the girl but I just 'love' her, I guess. I just don't know what to do.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's simple man, just go to her and express your feelings.
You could do that while talking and with body language.

If she rejects you it's ok, everyone has been/will be through that.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Tzesi said:
It's simple man, just go to her and express your feelings.
You could do that while talking and with body language.

If she rejects you it's ok, everyone has been/will be through that.

I can't seem to go to her and it's been atleast 2 months since I've spoken to her properly. I don't want to get rejected, that's destroy my reputation. I'm not just saying this, but I'm like the most liked/loved in my whole 6form and many school girls like/love me, aswell. Obviously word would spread that I've been rejected.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I can't seem to go to her and it's been atleast 2 months since I've spoken to her properly. I don't want to get rejected, that's destroy my reputation. I'm not just saying this, but I'm like the most liked/loved in my whole 6form and many school girls like/love me, aswell. Obviously word would spread that I've been rejected.

You're in college, who gives a shit? If you get rejected move on and approach more girls. Shit happens it's best just to roll with it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If you're the most liked/loved then no one is going to stop because of a rejection. Plus, she wouldn't spread it around anyway. If she is the type of girl to do that, why in gods name do you like her?

Listen to seabs, be a man, you won't regret it trust me. "What if she rejects me?" Well what if she doesn't?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
You're in college, who gives a shit? If you get rejected move on and approach more girls. Shit happens it's best just to roll with it.

I personally would 't handle rejection.

Crayo said:
If you're the most liked/loved then no one is going to stop because of a rejection. Plus, she wouldn't spread it around anyway. If she is the type of girl to do that, why in gods name do you like her?

Listen to seabs, be a man, you won't regret it trust me. "What if she rejects me?" Well what if she doesn't?

She would tell her mates I'm guessing so shit would go around. If she doesn't then I'd be happy, but I'm just in fear of rejection.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I personally would 't handle rejection.

I used to be like that but I talked to alot of girls and they rarely flat out reject you. They do it very gently if at all. Just don't be over poweringly nice or a twat and you should get on great.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rejection only matters if you haven't got mates. You said you're basically the most popular in college, so no biggie surely? What if you don't approach her, she gets a new bf, you speak in a years time and she said she did like you but was scared to talk to you?

Has happened to me before. If you're too scared face to face, text her or something.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
I didn't read that you havent spoke to her for 2 months.
Just become friendly with her and do what I said above when you feel comfortable.

You won't lose something and confidence at most times is good.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Crayo said:
Rejection only matters if you haven't got mates. You said you're basically the most popular in college, so no biggie surely? What if you don't approach her, she gets a new bf, you speak in a years time and she said she did like you but was scared to talk to you?

Has happened to me before. If you're too scared face to face, text her or something.

Yeah I am but the guys in my college are dicks, they'd take the piss. Also, someone told me she likes someone outside of college. :/

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
If you're scared try some basic NLP to build up your confidence. I learnt the basics in psychology it's a great way to psyche yourself up.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
If you're scared try some basic NLP to build up your confidence. I learnt the basics in psychology it's a great way to psyche yourself up.

I am confident. I'm one of the most confident in my classes.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
No method of talking to her. She's with her mates, I'm with mine.

So you can't go up and just say hi? Approaching in a group is the best way to build a relationship as people are more relaxed. Win her friends over so they don't shoot you down then talk to her. You must have some breaks where you see here.