Your favourite Guilty Pleasure movies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
When Mars Attacks? I thought it was just Mars Attacks? or am I thinking about another movie?

One guilty pleasure I have to mention, and I am saddened by the fact that nobody else has mentioned... Howard the Duck!

YES! We agree on that one.

Reaction score
Whats interesting about her stealing the film is that it was a bit of a suprise because when you see how good Reese Weatherspoon has become and even was then it was a shock to see Gellar so good in it. Have you seen the origianal it was based on? Now thats an even better film.

It's true! I thought Sarah Michelle Gellar would have a more successful career actually. She hasn't done much since Buffy which is unfortunate. I think she has a new show now but I don't watch it.

I haven't seen it. It was based on Dangerous Liaisons, right?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
It's true! I thought Sarah Michelle Gellar would have a more successful career actually. She hasn't done much since Buffy which is unfortunate. I think she has a new show now but I don't watch it.

I haven't seen it. It was based on Dangerous Liaisons, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes which trust me is fantastic. I think SMG is watchable in just about everything and has been in some decent films (Scream 2, The Grudge, Scooby Doo) but no she has never shined like on the small screen as Buffy. Her new show Ringer right? I saw a few episodes and its pretty terrible, she can do much better.

Reaction score
Yes which trust me is fantastic. I think SMG is watchable in just about everything and has been in some decent films (Scream 2, The Grudge, Scooby Doo) but no she has never shined like on the small screen as Buffy. Her new show Ringer right? I saw a few episodes and its pretty terrible, she can do much better.

I'll watch it! Who is it with?

That's the show! It looks awful! She has the potential to do so much more!

By the way, I know you're a Buffy fan so there is something I must tell you. I met James Marsters and Nicolas Brendan! :mark:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Any of the older Star Trek movies. A lot of my friends can't even watch ten minutes of the first motion picture.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'll watch it! Who is it with?

That's the show! It looks awful! She has the potential to do so much more!

By the way, I know you're a Buffy fan so there is something I must tell you. I met James Marsters and Nicolas Brendan! :mark:

Stephen Frears directer DL (directed High Fidelity), and it starred Glenn Close, John Malkovich and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Epsically jealous of Marsters! Where was this?

DashX

Reaction score
BASEketball- Its a movie staring the people who make South Park. I will be the first to admit it is not a good movie, but its so stupid and I love it, and any time I see it on I have to watch it.

Reaction score
Stephen Frears directer DL (directed High Fidelity), and it starred Glenn Close, John Malkovich and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Epsically jealous of Marsters! Where was this?

MICHELLE PFEIIFER! I love her! haha.

I met James and Nicolas at Comic Con in Montreal two weeks ago! I will put the pictures up. James is such a sweetheart. We spoke for a while! :D