Your Favourite Film of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
We have all seen many, many films and must have our favourites. It is tough to narrow it down to a single film but what is your favourite movie of all time?

For me my favourite film of all time is Journey to the Center of the Earth from 1959 based on the science fiction novel in the same name written by Jules Verne in 1864. It is such a great story and film to watch even six decades after it was made. The characters are well cast and the special effects are well done for the time it was created. The story makes the film though and I watch this regularly on DVD.

Some others which are up there are Lawrence of Arabia, Bedknobs and Broomsticks (childhood favourite), Hot Fuzz and a handful of the Bond films (I like so many of them). There are others that I will probably remember later that I want to add but for now that is it.

What is your favourite film?

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
tbh i have to many to count i will post a few everyday! my style of genre is horror/Gore i love anything to do with that!

lost-boys.jpg

The Lost Boys

Tbh i wasnt alive when this film came out but by god i wish i was! it's so amazing that i can watch it over and over again and never get bored! The Acting is top notch and the vampires are beliveable! I reconmend it to anyone!

the-thing-movie-poster.jpg

The Thing

This movie is still scary to this day, The anticpation of "who is the alien?" really plays its part and its quite gruesome aswell. a remake but a class one of those! Hopewill will never be remade! and tbh who doesn't like kurt russel?

rocky-horror-picture-show.jpg

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Weird Wonderfull Amazing, Are the few things rocky horror picture show is truely for. with cameo apperances from meat loaf its one of the greatist all time Cult classics! It doesn't make any sense but thats the point! The storyline is freaky and hasn't been recreated, another film if u havnt seen i say check out!

OJR

Reaction score
I like a lot of films, but I think that my favourite is one I saw about a year ago. It's extremely bizarre, and stars many great actors. My favourite film is 'Pulp Fiction'. The storyline's brilliant, and there's so much going on throughout the story. It has a lot of brilliant lines in it ("They speak English in 'what'?), and Samuel L. Jackson, John Travolta, Bruce Willis and even Quentin Tarrantino provide great acting. For me, this is Tarrantino's best piece of work (even through I also love 'Kill Bill' and 'Inglourious Basterds'). Notable mentions also go to 'Bruno', 'The Dark Knight' and 'The Shawshank Redemption', but they all just fall slightly short.

JKdog

Reaction score
I am not going to go for a classic, even though I could...things like Escape to Victory and the great escape, but...I am going to go with any of the Harry Potter films, from The Philosophers Stone to the Half Blood Prince. Now, I know they are not the best films ever made etc etc, but they are special to me. Harry Potter (books) were a HUGE part of my childhood, and when I heard there would be films, I was over the moon. Ever since, I've always made sure to be there for the first viewing of the newest films, and always made sure to buy them on DVD when they are released. I will be there in November when Deathly Hallows part one is released, rest assured.

Dademo

Reaction score
Jeez this is really hard.

There's a lot of films that I would consider my 'favorite' maybe at that time, and still today, which is why I always hate to pick one, so I'll name a couple.

Goodfellas - As a kid growing up in New York City in an Italian family, this movie was always on, quotes from this movie always being used, posters everywhere, and I've seen it over 10 times. It's always great to watch and entertaining. I'll tell you, Ray Liotta, Robert Dinero and Joe Pesci are icons in brooklyn and I still love them as actors.

American Beauty -
Very dark film and yet so good. I connected with the characters and was interested throughout the entire film. It was bizarre but epic at the same time.

Bully
- Based on a true story, but I liked it. I mean, it was weird, but there's something about this film that I loved, and I can't really think what it is.