Your favorite snacks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Chips: No real preferences but I am partial to stuff like Doritos Cooler Ranch and Lay's Classic Potato Chips.

Cookies: Oreos, Circus Animal cookies (the frosted kind), Chips Ahoy or Keebler Rainbow cookies

Crackers: Cheez-Its

I also like ice cream and frozen yogurt.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest with you, I like snacking on hot wings and washing it down with a nice glass of Bud Light. Simple pub meal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Krispy Kreme donuts are a delicious snack to eat, the original glazed are my favourite.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Back on the topic of Boston. I have this pizza place called "Boston Pizza" near me. Best pizza ever period.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Back on the topic of Boston. I have this pizza place called "Boston Pizza" near me. Best pizza ever period.

That's a franchise restaurant, dipshit. I think almost everywhere in North America has one of those.

And I'll say this right now, you will never get the same quality of food from a franchise restaurant as you will actually going to the place. Besides, I think that name's a little over redundant considering it was based out of Edmonton Alberta Canada.

EDIT: My apologies for the name calling, I understand not everybody's an in depth anthropologist like myself. Sorry Sabes.

Cap

Reaction score
I don't consider Pizza a snack, but since we're on the topic of Pizza...I love Best Way. I don't know if anyone has one of those (I think they're a bit bigger than local) but they're awesome. They sell square cuts of pizza, and it is beast. I also love Sheetz (They spread from PA to NC), they have some really cheap high quality food, 5 bucks for a medium pizza, 6 bucks for a meat lovers medium, and that shit is loaded with all kinds of meat. They sell 4 dollar foot-long meatball subs...i'm getting hungry.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well Pizza is not a snack but Pizza rolls are and they are great

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
On the subject of Boston Pizza, I personally think their pizza is pretty shit, especially given what they charge for it. I mean, $30 for some of their large pizzas is fucking insane, especially in this economy. On the flip side, I love their dry rib tips and they used to make this kick ass Taco Salad as well. For a franchise, their food isn't horrible, but there's so many other pizza places in Toronto alone that are better that I could throw a dart out of my office window and hit one.

Oh and btw, if you really want deep dish pizza, don't bother going to Boston, go to Chicago and hit Uno or Due. It's basically where it was invented and its amazing. Just make sure to get there early if you're hungry, because they can have upwards of a three-hour wait at times.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
On the subject of Boston Pizza, I personally think their pizza is pretty shit, especially given what they charge for it. I mean, $30 for some of their large pizzas is fucking insane, especially in this economy. On the flip side, I love their dry rib tips and they used to make this kick ass Taco Salad as well. For a franchise, their food isn't horrible, but there's so many other pizza places in Toronto alone that are better that I could throw a dart out of my office window and hit one.

Oh and btw, if you really want deep dish pizza, don't bother going to Boston, go to Chicago and hit Uno or Due. It's basically where it was invented and its amazing. Just make sure to get there early if you're hungry, because they can have upwards of a three-hour wait at times.

Toronto in general is such a multi cultural place so there's good restaurants for anything. PM me a good sushi joint sometime if you know of any 'cause I'm a sucker for chinese food.

And Chicago, eh? Interesting, you'd think the New England area would be much better for that kinda stuff. But I'll take your word for it... I do however wanna go to Philadelphia for a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich with some moza sauce.

God damnit, I'm getting teased with food I can't eat!! :( :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Another thing I like are Japanese Peanuts. They are peanuts in a hard shell with some hot spice on them. Very good.

Oh and I will be in Philly thursday so I will be getting a cheese steak.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Pizza is a snack?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
If you're in Philly and want Pizza go to Lorenzo's.

It's on South street I believe.

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Man you got your shit all mixed up lol. I was talking about Philly cheese steak in Philly, we were talking about Pizza in Chicago. :lol:

But thanks for the tip, if I ever do go there I may very well give it a shot.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I can eat a whole Pizza so it is a meal for me and not eat for the rest of the night. Plus it has all four of the major food groups. Bread/grains in the crust. Fruit in the tomato sauce, meat in the pepperoni, dairy in the cheese. It is an all around meal.