Your Dream Stable (Realistic)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

triceki

Reaction score
Just thought it would be fun to see what everyone thought.

I personally think Stables make good entertainment if done correctly.

So I will start, I would love love love to see The Miz leading a stable with Alex Riley, Bryan Danielson and say Maryse............would be EPIC

triceki

Reaction score
Just thought it would be fun to see what everyone thought.

I personally think Stables make good entertainment if done correctly.

So I will start, I would love love love to see The Miz leading a stable with Alex Riley, Bryan Danielson and say Maryse............would be EPIC

CMS

Reaction score
Not sure about Danielson in there. His look doesn't exactly fit the one of Riley and Miz, even if he plays his cocky persona. Maybe I'd put in there Dolph Ziggler instead

CMS

Reaction score
Not sure about Danielson in there. His look doesn't exactly fit the one of Riley and Miz, even if he plays his cocky persona. Maybe I'd put in there Dolph Ziggler instead

Reaction score
A black stable. Abe Washington could be the mouthpiece and manager. Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson as the muscles, MVP as the leader who gets the title shots and maybe a reunited heel Crime Tyme. I'd like a big stable in the mold of Skandar Akbar's Army or the Heenan Family where everyone is affiliated through the manager and they all have different objectives as compared to an Evolution or nWo where the objective evolves around the leader.

Reaction score
A black stable. Abe Washington could be the mouthpiece and manager. Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson as the muscles, MVP as the leader who gets the title shots and maybe a reunited heel Crime Tyme. I'd like a big stable in the mold of Skandar Akbar's Army or the Heenan Family where everyone is affiliated through the manager and they all have different objectives as compared to an Evolution or nWo where the objective evolves around the leader.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
A heel stable consisting of The Miz, Cryme Tyme, and either David Otunga or Dolph Ziggler. Toss a chick in there too. Either Layla or Maryse with a retired Jericho as the manager.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
A heel stable consisting of The Miz, Cryme Tyme, and either David Otunga or Dolph Ziggler. Toss a chick in there too. Either Layla or Maryse with a retired Jericho as the manager.

CMS

Reaction score
Otunga, Miz and Jericho in a stable with the idea that they are "Hollywood guys" would be gold.

CMS

Reaction score
Otunga, Miz and Jericho in a stable with the idea that they are "Hollywood guys" would be gold.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I figured Jericho would be the mouth piece of my stable seeing as though the only one that has great mic skills alone is Miz. Otunga and Cryme Tyme have the charisma part of the group. I think the group would really work out great. It has a well rounded out bunch of guys. It'd put them on a dominating force for nearly a year, then have them all go face going against another stable.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I figured Jericho would be the mouth piece of my stable seeing as though the only one that has great mic skills alone is Miz. Otunga and Cryme Tyme have the charisma part of the group. I think the group would really work out great. It has a well rounded out bunch of guys. It'd put them on a dominating force for nearly a year, then have them all go face going against another stable.

Airfixx

Reaction score

My thoughts exactly, only replace CT with someone better.... A combo of Kofi and a re-hired Shelton, maybe?

Even though you can't deny the seminal influence of The Horsemen, The Heenan Family has always been my personal fave.

How about a Samoan Faction.... Managed by The Rock. ;o]

Airfixx

Reaction score

My thoughts exactly, only replace CT with someone better.... A combo of Kofi and a re-hired Shelton, maybe?

Even though you can't deny the seminal influence of The Horsemen, The Heenan Family has always been my personal fave.

How about a Samoan Faction.... Managed by The Rock. ;o]

noumenon

Reaction score
We've heard the idea of HHH saving WWE from the NXT invasion... but what if it went the other way? HHH took a few of these guys under his wing and formed a second generation Evolution... Barrett, Otunga and Gabriel could work quite nicely.