Your Dream Stable (Realistic)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Jericho & The Hart Dynasty. Pretty much self explanatory. Could get Edge in on it, but with his history with Jericho it would be a stretch.
Not sure The Fortunate Sons was never a true stable they were going with, or just an idea someone with the dirt sheets had and went "Hey, slow news day, let's post this".

What about Jericho's history with Hart Dynasty?

CMS

Reaction score
For the mega heel stable, I would go with The Miz, Edge and Jericho at first, maybe add a some muscle into it, but he would need to be muscle with charisma, so that makes it really hard. I head some good reports from a guy named Dan Rodman back when he was in development in 2007, going as far as to say he was considered to be brought in as a foil to the DX vs Rated RKO feud, so he could be in.

You would have Miz and Jericho as a tag team and Edge going for the World Title, while Rodman could go for the US Title or just be the enforcer of the group. Eventually, I would have Edge feud with Triple H and Triple H in a swerve end up joining the group. You would even have the seeds already planted for dissention. Edge and HHH confronting each other about who gets to go for the World Title. Jericho, HHH and Edge bashing The Miz saying he's not in their league.

That stable would basically give you 2 years of TV booking it in classic rapid WWE stable style.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
In a more edgier product, I wouldn't mind a white supremist stable. Skip Sheffield, Luke Gallows, Bo and Duke Rotundo with Joey Mercury as the leader.