Your Dream Stable (Realistic)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Reaction score
We've heard the idea of HHH saving WWE from the NXT invasion... but what if it went the other way? HHH took a few of these guys under his wing and formed a second generation Evolution... Barrett, Otunga and Gabriel could work quite nicely.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The WOW Factor:

(saving the world from the lame)

Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
LayCool
Curt Hawkins
Trent Barretta

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The WOW Factor:

(saving the world from the lame)

Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler
LayCool
Curt Hawkins
Trent Barretta

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^(LayCool aside) We've already had The Job Squad. ;o]

Another from moi....

John Cena. PERIOD. : P

Wouldn't mind another Million Dollar Corporation at some point... Such a shame they rocked that idea when they did.... In a better era that'd have totally kicked azzzzz.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^(LayCool aside) We've already had The Job Squad. ;o]

Another from moi....

John Cena. PERIOD. : P

Wouldn't mind another Million Dollar Corporation at some point... Such a shame they rocked that idea when they did.... In a better era that'd have totally kicked azzzzz.

noumenon

Reaction score
What ever happened to the "Fortunate Sons" stable they were talking about... I suppose that must have gotten scrapped.

noumenon

Reaction score
What ever happened to the "Fortunate Sons" stable they were talking about... I suppose that must have gotten scrapped.

CMS

Reaction score
We need some shit like the MEM here in WWE, pair up some big time heels and let them run wild on...gasp, John Cena.

CMS

Reaction score
We need some shit like the MEM here in WWE, pair up some big time heels and let them run wild on...gasp, John Cena.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Heel Stable-Orton(Leader) MVP&Miz(Tag Team) Kaval(IC or US)

Their name is still unkown but it would kick ass!

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Heel Stable-Orton(Leader) MVP&Miz(Tag Team) Kaval(IC or US)

Their name is still unkown but it would kick ass!

-TJ-

Reaction score

Edge, Jericho, Miz, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre (Maybe add a heel big show or william regal if he would've gotten a push >.> )

-TJ-

Reaction score

Edge, Jericho, Miz, Sheamus, and Drew McIntyre (Maybe add a heel big show or william regal if he would've gotten a push >.> )

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Way too random a selection of guys, IMO....

HHH, Drew & Sheamus maybe... Seems a bit more coherent due to their styles.

Yeah, I was wondering that, but it seems half the current crop of NXT guys are next gen (who have been given the typical crappy names (thus obscuring their identity, yet still refering to them at times as "the son of....") and I'm guessing debuting them there has paid to that rumoured stable.

Given how crap Legacy panned out to be, I think I'd just rather Ted got more established and then have him cherry pick and subsequently buy off a bunch of guys and have his own Million Dollar Corp. somewhere down the line.

How about a returning HBK heading up a rogue facton of some of the guys that he's trained that have been wasted or screwed by WWE.... "I trained these guys in order to elevate the business the way I did.... They were screwed, so now we're gonna do it OUR way"

HBK, Lance Cade, Brian Danielson, London & Kendrick.

Reaction score
Jericho & The Hart Dynasty. Pretty much self explanatory. Could get Edge in on it, but with his history with Jericho it would be a stretch.

Not sure The Fortunate Sons was never a true stable they were going with, or just an idea someone with the dirt sheets had and went "Hey, slow news day, let's post this".