Your 5 least favorite in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

That is exactly how I feel with Punk. It's like, he's not the worst, but I just don't dig the guy. I can't explain why, he just doesn't connect with me. So when I see him constantly praised for being the 'best' it naturally creates more resentment and disdain.

It says a lot about guys like Bryan and Ziggler then. People hype these two up like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread (whatever the hell that saying means, it's just taking a knife and cutting a loaf of fucking bread, but I digress), yet they're able to live up to such immense fan support.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I understand what Austin is saying completely. It's like being a huge fan of an indy band. If they become a huge mainstream success you kind of lose some of your love for them cause you kind of felt like they belonged to you in some weird way. If you were an Ambrose fan during his CZW days or even in FCW, to see him become so popular and beloved makes you feel some sort of resentment. I know it doesn't make much logical sense, but I get it.

I don't think it's that we don't want them to be huge mainstream success. I'd just rather see a comment that says "Man, this Ambrose guy is really cool and is great on the mic. props to him!" then a 1,000 comments on FB saying in a large picture "AMBROSE IS GOD HE DESERVES EVERY TITLE" but yeah I can also see where you're coming from as well. With him I felt really special knowing I was one of the few people who knew him on the internet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It says a lot about guys like Bryan and Ziggler then. People hype these two up like they're the greatest thing since sliced bread (whatever the hell that saying means, it's just taking a knife and cutting a loaf of fucking bread, but I digress), yet they're able to live up to such immense fan support.

That's the other thing.

It's not JUST annoying fans that turn me off to guys. If that were the case I would absolutely despise DB, because his fans are even worse than Punk's at this point in time. Ziggler has tons of annoying shithead marks as well.. :waves to camera::

But it is the combination of my otherwise indifference towards Punk combined with his legions of knob gobbling fans that creates the anger I harbor when I see this jerkoff on my tv. I just want to scream 'WHAT THE FUCK IS SO GREAT ABOUT THIS GUY???'

Reactions: Swift

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't see what's wrong with RVD except the fact that he's like 12 years older than the young talent people desperately crave to be pushed right away. Sure, an established old-timer is crowding the spotlight a little. It's not like he's too rusty (I'm surprised he can still deliver though. I thought he'd be cringe worthy tbh.) and it seems like he's actually doing a consistent schedule. I'd agree if it was the current Rocky. Dude was gassed and had too many rest holds in his matches, wasn't even too exciting and not to mention appearing like 3 times on TV during his title run without even doing an effective job reppin' the belt outside was bullshit.

Anyway, onto my list.
1. Rocky - Already explained. It's funny because he was my favorite wrestler as a kid.
2. Bo Dallas - I don't care if you want main eventers only. This dude makes me cringe in-ring and on the mic, has the charisma of a fish. Worth a mention more than anyone.
3. ADR - Alright, this dude's actually a good wrestler. For the past few years his matches have been too predictable and his offense is exactly the same each time though. I've liked all his matches with Ziggler, but that just shows his matches depend too much on the right opponent.
4. Cena - I've always wanted to keep quiet about this because I usually fucking hate the reasons the average anti-Cena nerd online uses and I don't want to look like one of those morons. I dislike Cena simply because he bores me. People say he's alright on the mic but I just don't see it as I don't remember a single time he has actually kept me wanting to listen. Also, as Dolph's said, Cena's 'don't mess with my buddy!' stunt on RAW is a good example why his character is so stale. He's far from the worst on the roster, quite far, but honestly I cannot give a crap about him.
5. Tensai. Now, he's actually a pretty alright wrestler, it's just that this thread is about our least favorite in the WWE and Tensai's been such a waste and isn't even needed there. I feel he should just stay in Japan where he doesn't look as much of a waste.

Honestly, I only really dislike one of these guys on the list and that is Bo Dallas. I find it harder to find someone I dislike in the WWE than I do in the indy scene. With the exception of Bo Dallas, these guys are ok, really. I don't really hate wrestlers too much unless they're just terrible overall and ruin matches for me.

Reactions: Varus

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
  1. RVD and his weed.
  2. Sheamus and his 1-800-FELLA.
  3. Ryback and his steroids
  4. Kaitlyn and his ugly face. (Yeah, I said his.)
  5. Big Show and his big head.

Reactions: Roi

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
-Miz
-Ryback
-ADR
-Christian
-Cena

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ryback-Has been booked like garbage for a loooong time, really don't see how they can fix that. Booking him vs Cena isn't the way btw.
Miz-I even liked the guy somewhat when he was a heel, but after his face turn he's been so cringeworthy.
RVD-I'll give it to you that he hasn't been looking as bad as he did in the X-Division, but so far he's just been squashing young talent and had that really slow match with Jericho.
Sheamus-Solid in the ring, but again, his face work makes me cringe. Bad promos, bad material, bad booking.
Cena-Actually starting to like the guy a bit more recently but his staaaale gimmick still bores me to tears. Plus his mic work when he's trying to be funny, you know.

In no particular order and counted just people who appear on TV every week.

Reactions: Snowman1

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Ryback
Khali
Cena
Mahal
Swagger

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
1. Khali USLESS JUST USELESS!!!
2. Ryback
3. RVD
4. Sheamus
5 The Shit Khali

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
1. Ryback- Never liked anything about him
2. The Miz- His sheer presence makes me want to flip the channel
3. RVD- Guy is an old ass spot monkey and takes up time from the people that deserve it
4. Sheamus- His character is just too bland
5. AJ Lee- I just cannot stand the fact that she was the center of so many ME feuds

Reactions: Swift

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
1. Santino
2. Brodus Clay
3. Sweet T/Tensai
4. Khali
5. Mahal
-Yea basically any of the fucking stupid comedy gimmicks that makes wrestling look like a joke. And the useless ones.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
1.) Miz
2.) Brodus Clay
3.) Kahli
4.) The Bella Twins
5.) Sheamus

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
1. Sheamus... dude is reckless sorry

2. AJ Lee... I hate Avril Lavigne

3. Rey Mysterio.. apparently Eddie should have been the father cause you'd rather be on the road than with your bastard kids

4. Diva #1, Diva #2, Diva #3.... Miley Cyrus is a tool

5. Paul Heyman... don't care who your best 'mate' is... get your emotional garbage off my television, buy a tampon and continue to be Barack Lesnar's toy

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
1) Ryback - Ugly ass motherfucker
2) AJ Lee - Her facial expressions are god awful and her mic work is cringe worthy
3) The Miz - Don't really hate him, but giving him TV time when he ain't doing shit is stupid. Also him as face.
4) The Great Khali - Do you even walk, bro?
5) The Shield - I don't hate any particular members of The Shield, but seeing how fans go crazy when they see them makes no sense. They have little to no story behind them and they randomly attack superstars and people go crazy. Why? I watch them week in and week out and don't ever think, "OH THE SHOW IS SAVED!", "OMG IT'S AMBROSE!" or "SHEEEEILLLDDD! <3". They've been thrown in useless storylines ever since EC pr Takwe and somehow after taking out every big star, they feel like mid-carders. WWE fucked the stable up.