Your 5 least favorite in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I just find it amusing how someone having ADR on their list shocks you, but putting a wrestler/entertainer on your least favourite list because of their online fans is fine. I also find it amusing how people can be bothered by their fans; if a wrestler entertains me he entertains me, regardless of their fanboys.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I just find it amusing how someone having ADR on their list shocks you, but putting a wrestler/entertainer on your least favourite list because of their online fans is fine. I also find it amusing how people can be bothered by their fans; if a wrestler entertains me he entertains me, regardless of their fanboys.

Punk rarely entertains me though, so couple that with his shit fans and I truly don't enjoy the man on my television.

"someone" having ADr on their list doesn't shock me. It surprised me that Rain hates him so much because he is generally better than that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You're saying it's bad to have ADR on your list... like it somehow makes you less intelligent. You enjoy Khali more than Punk? Kaitlyn more than Punk? I just don't believe that; fans have far too much influence on you imo.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
In terms of least entertaining:

1. Fandango
2. Jack Swagger
3. Curtis Axel
4. Sheamus
5. Ryback

These guys bore me to tears and unless I like watching their opponent, I won't watch matches they're in.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Wait, Miz should be on my list somewhere....

*waits for a cheap pop from Senhor*

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You're saying it's bad to have ADR on your list... like it somehow makes you less intelligent. You enjoy Khali more than Punk? Kaitlyn more than Punk? I just don't believe that; fans have far too much influence on you imo.

I'm saying it was surprising to see Rain have him on his list. is your reading comprehension that bad today bro? Come on.

And why bring up Kaitlyn or Khali? If they are on TV I'm not paying attention so why would I bother listing htem.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Omfg it's like talking to a wall. WHY IS IT BAD FOR RAIN? I understand you think it's bad because you normally respect his wrestling opinion or something, but why? Is it like inconceivable to have ADR on this list because he's so God damn entertaining? Or is it personal to Rain - like he's normally an ADR mark or something? What's so shocking?

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

In a way he kinda makes a point, It's kind of hard to explain but internet people with their fan clubs really push me away from a wrestler for some reason. I use to be a huge Ambrose fan but people ruin it for me when they talk about him being some God and shit, it makes me think he's not as cool as he was.I would probably enjoy wrestling a lot more if I didn't go on the internet. It's just a weird problem that I have.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I find it shocking that a man of your taste in wrestling can dislike Del Rio so much. I could see you saying his character is dull or whatever, but bottom 5 in the company? Baffling

Exactly what Crayo said, just can't drag myself to care about anything that he does unless he's in the ring with a really hot character like Ziggler. #cheappops
Besides, not the mark for ring work that I used to be tbh. All the boring filler on Raw with great workers in it have driven me more towards characters.

Another case of there's nobody else, too. Guys like Khali are on TV too sparingly to count, so who else is there to hate?
Del Rio > Bad Cena, but there's just enough good Cena left (his opening promo yesterday was awesome) to not want to throw him on here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Omfg it's like talking to a wall. WHY IS IT BAD FOR RAIN? I understand you think it's bad because you normally respect his wrestling opinion or something, but why? Is it like inconceivable to have ADR on this list because he's so God damn entertaining? Or is it personal to Rain - like he's normally an ADR mark or something? What's so shocking?

Yes, because I respect his wrestling opinion. When ADR puts on matches like the ones with Ziggler how can he be on any respectable fans list? It doesn't add up.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yes, because I respect his wrestling opinion. When ADR puts on matches like the ones with Ziggler how can he be on any respectable fans list? It doesn't add up.

Matches are great, everything else puts me to sleep. Literally. I literally fell asleep during ADR/Sheamus last night. He's a great wrestler and could be so much better, but currently in WWE he's utterly boring.