Your 5 least favorite in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
In a way he kinda makes a point, It's kind of hard to explain but internet people with their fan clubs really push me away from a wrestler for some reason. I use to be a huge Ambrose fan but people ruin it for me when they talk about him being some God and shit, it makes me think he's not as cool as he was.I would probably enjoy wrestling a lot more if I didn't go on the internet. It's just a weird problem that I have.

That baffles me completely, but each to their own I guess. I support Manchester United, and our fans are fucking ridiculous, but I'm not going to no longer support them.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Matches are great, everything else puts me to sleep. Literally. I literally fell asleep during ADR/Sheamus last night. He's a great wrestler and could be so much better, but currently in WWE he's utterly boring.

He has some boring filler matches and some amazing MOTYC matches... and that makes him bottom 5 in the company? Over dicks like Fandango or Swagger who bring literally nothing to the table? ok, your opinion, you are certainly entitled to it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That baffles me completely, but each to their own I guess. I support Manchester United, and our fans are fucking ridiculous, but I'm not going to no longer support them.

You can't compare wrestling fanhood to sports fanhood brethren.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Wait, Miz should be on my list somewhere....

*waits for a cheap pop from Senhor*

ef08be62cf4c67181d3d0761f91d7d47.gif

(cheapest one I could find)

Reactions: Farooq

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
In no order:

1. Sheamus - He can go in the ring but he's just boring overall and at the moment, stale and directionless
2. Fandango - The gimmick was funny at first, but it grew old quickly and he now seems like he's going nowhere
3. Ryback - I've been off and on with him and thought there was potential to be something, but they've shot it all to hell and now he's stuck in a directionless heel role
4. Wade Barrett - This one is probably due more to WWE's unwillingness to put him in anything meaningful but the only time I enjoyed him was in the Nexus story line and everything else that has come after has bored me to tears
5. Great Khali - He isn't on the show much anymore but he's still the most boring of the lot. I lol'd when Cena said last night that if size meant everything in regards to winning the WWE Title, Khali would be world champion.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He has some boring filler matches and some amazing MOTYC matches... and that makes him bottom 5 in the company? Over dicks like Fandango or Swagger who bring literally nothing to the table? ok, your opinion, you are certainly entitled to it.

Same applies for CM Punk. Has had plenty of MOTYC matches (or very good matches - most are), and incredible promos, but he's the third worst wrestler in the company? Whatever lol.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Of course I'm a huge Ambrose fan and I want him to succeed, but it's like most of his fans are trying their best to push people like me away,lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Same applies for CM Punk. Has had plenty of MOTYC matches (or very good matches - most are), and incredible promos, but he's the third worst wrestler in the company? Whatever lol.

Third worst? Not even I would say that. Just the guy that I would least like to see on my TV after Ryback or RVD.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Shit, forgot about Swagger!

Edit: Nah, never mind. Del Rio's still #5. Groan when he comes out, shrug when Swagger does.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I understand what Austin is saying completely. It's like being a huge fan of an indy band. If they become a huge mainstream success you kind of lose some of your love for them cause you kind of felt like they belonged to you in some weird way. If you were an Ambrose fan during his CZW days or even in FCW, to see him become so popular and beloved makes you feel some sort of resentment. I know it doesn't make much logical sense, but I get it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lol, okay. Done with this one.

Of course I'm a huge Ambrose fan and I want him to succeed, but it's like most of his fans are trying their best to push people like me away,lol

Fanboys do that. They overrate them and then go on and on about them, but normally a wrestler having lots of irritating fanboys means they're good. CM Punk is very good, and so is Ambrose; no fanboys will ever stop me being entertained by them.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Also, I think it depends on how you feel about a team/artist/person. If you don't care for say Lil' Wayne but you see EVERYONE around you being all "BEST RAPPER EVER!" "BEST RAPPER ALIVE!" all the fucking time, after a while I'm sure it gets irritating. Before you may have been like "meh.. don't care for the guy, I'll listen to Mac Dre instead" but now you're "FUCK LIL WAYNE WORST PIECE OF SHIT RAPPER EVER! FUCK OFF"

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I understand what Austin is saying completely. It's like being a huge fan of an indy band. If they become a huge mainstream success you kind of lose some of your love for them cause you kind of felt like they belonged to you in some weird way. If you were an Ambrose fan during his CZW days or even in FCW, to see him become so popular and beloved makes you feel some sort of resentment. I know it doesn't make much logical sense, but I get it.

Crayo pretends to be immune to this, but hell maybe he is. I think most of the rest of us follow the idea completely.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also, I think it depends on how you feel about a team/artist/person. If you don't care for say Lil' Wayne but you see EVERYONE around you being all "BEST RAPPER EVER!" "BEST RAPPER ALIVE!" all the fucking time, after a while I'm sure it gets irritating. Before you may have been like "meh.. don't care for the guy, I'll listen to Mac Dre instead" but now you're "FUCK LIL WAYNE WORST PIECE OF SHIT RAPPER EVER! FUCK OFF"

THANK YOU!

That is exactly how I feel with Punk. It's like, he's not the worst, but I just don't dig the guy. I can't explain why, he just doesn't connect with me. So when I see him constantly praised for being the 'best' it naturally creates more resentment and disdain.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

That is exactly how I feel with Punk. It's like, he's not the worst, but I just don't dig the guy. I can't explain why, he just doesn't connect with me. So when I see him constantly praised for being the 'best' it naturally creates more resentment and disdain.

I'm in the exact same fucking boat. Fans aside, he still doesn't entertain me. Just "meh" for the most part (he can have a cool moment here and there though, but overall *fart noise*)