You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Ripper

Reaction score
Good first column which will no doubt get better as time goes on, but i slightly disagree with the simpsons btb being a slap in the face of btb's because the whole point of the btb section is to book a wrestling show, it doesnt say it has to be proper wrestling, there was a simpson wrestling game.

except for that it was good

The Rated R CMStar

CMS Shoot 3.0

DX 3:16:LMAO dude, I am on the verge of taking back all the praise I gave you. Like I said you needed to step up your game, you did with the Royal Rumble that was a great PPV, and then, then you do the Simpsons BTB. I am not commenting on it before reading it, but still I don't understand how you expect to move up in the BTB rankings by moving on from writting a Royal Rumble match to writting Bart vs Homer Beer on a Pole Match.

Christian Cage: I guess we now know what he will be doing in the section.

Jhar:ZOMG, I mentioned you on the rant. By this time you will be wondering if I will praise you or bash you, 'cause you know, if I praise you the rant is great but with the bashing the shoot is pointless. With what you have read, you know I am on the verge of bashing you, you start writting in front of your little computer another post bashing me...Oh wait, you quit on that as well.

Scott Hardy, Greg Hardy, Henry Tray, Weebo: Lol, I wonder if anyone still has a doubt if they are the same person. Only problem I have with this is that Weebo voted as Henry Tray and practically tied all the categories between SWA Anarchy GM.

BKB: Good luck on your SWA run. You were an average writter but you improved in your SWA debut and I hope you keep getting better.

Current BTB section Landscape: Well, it has changed a lot. Just a few months ago we practically only had BTW, SWA and HEW as regular BTBs. Now we have had a lot of additions. TJ is back and has certianly improved. Hid LMS certainly showed that. We had the returned of Anigma bringing back a jewel of the BTB section. We had WAW for a while but to me it felt rushed and before the Rumble I just find it stale, and I was counting the days before it was abandoned. SWA is now lacking some stability but is getting back to his feet. That goes to show you the value of SWA Anarchy GM. Therazar and TRI have reactivated their BTBs, and there are two new BTBs that I certainly enjoy, ECW This is Extreme and WWE: Big Time. The ECW one might be that it is the only PPV, not counting Fatal 55's version, that has lasted that long believe or not. And WWE: Big Time. Well, he took a concept previously done in Xtremebadass's Team ECW vs Team WWE, in Team BTW and Team WWE and currently going on in WWE vs ECW and maxified it. His idea of CWA vs WWE is just great, was perfectly built around the slowly building CWA fed that finally exploded on MOnday Night Raw. Besides, to me it had to be one of the best promos I have ever read in that show, the matches were not great, but that promo in which Vince tells the superstars they have been sold, it is just great. Heck DX Degenerate, you have already my vote and nomination for Promo of the Year, WTF moment and if you keep up the good work on the storyline, Storyline of the Year.

Check back next edition when I talk about the new Big 5 and compare it with the Old Big 5

edgehead09

Reaction score
*goes in corner and cries b/c of no mention of CMS' partner*

naw im jokin, rather good rant, kinda small campared to others but it got its point across...keep it going

this and my Column really explains what is goin on in the BTB section

Switchy

Reaction score
I actually beleived I was gonna be on this shoot but I guess I wasn't again. Damn you!!! J/k. I agree completely on the current BTB landscape and you're gonna have to be adding me to that as well soon because as I've said enough times. The clock is ticking until RWF is upon us...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Pretty good column and I enjoyed the section on the current BTB landscape. I'm really looking forward to what you have to say about the current "Big 5" and how they compare to the original "Big 5".

Evil Austin

will there be a second edition of this ? like the power ten does every week ? i am just asking if there will be ?

-TJ-

CMS Shoot 3.0

DX 3:16:LMAO dude, I am on the verge of taking back all the praise I gave you. Like I said you needed to step up your game, you did with the Royal Rumble that was a great PPV, and then, then you do the Simpsons BTB. I am not commenting on it before reading it, but still I don't understand how you expect to move up in the BTB rankings by moving on from writting a Royal Rumble match to writting Bart vs Homer Beer on a Pole Match.

Christian Cage: I guess we now know what he will be doing in the section.

Jhar:ZOMG, I mentioned you on the rant. By this time you will be wondering if I will praise you or bash you, 'cause you know, if I praise you the rant is great but with the bashing the shoot is pointless. With what you have read, you know I am on the verge of bashing you, you start writting in front of your little computer another post bashing me...Oh wait, you quit on that as well.

Scott Hardy, Greg Hardy, Henry Tray, Weebo: Lol, I wonder if anyone still has a doubt if they are the same person. Only problem I have with this is that Weebo voted as Henry Tray and practically tied all the categories between SWA Anarchy GM.

BKB: Good luck on your SWA run. You were an average writter but you improved in your SWA debut and I hope you keep getting better.

Current BTB section Landscape: Well, it has changed a lot. Just a few months ago we practically only had BTW, SWA and HEW as regular BTBs. Now we have had a lot of additions. TJ is back and has certianly improved. Hid LMS certainly showed that. We had the returned of Anigma bringing back a jewel of the BTB section. We had WAW for a while but to me it felt rushed and before the Rumble I just find it stale, and I was counting the days before it was abandoned. SWA is now lacking some stability but is getting back to his feet. That goes to show you the value of SWA Anarchy GM. Therazar and TRI have reactivated their BTBs, and there are two new BTBs that I certainly enjoy, ECW This is Extreme and WWE: Big Time. The ECW one might be that it is the only PPV, not counting Fatal 55's version, that has lasted that long believe or not. And WWE: Big Time. Well, he took a concept previously done in Xtremebadass's Team ECW vs Team WWE, in Team BTW and Team WWE and currently going on in WWE vs ECW and maxified it. His idea of CWA vs WWE is just great, was perfectly built around the slowly building CWA fed that finally exploded on MOnday Night Raw. Besides, to me it had to be one of the best promos I have ever read in that show, the matches were not great, but that promo in which Vince tells the superstars they have been sold, it is just great. Heck DX Degenerate, you have already my vote and nomination for Promo of the Year, WTF moment and if you keep up the good work on the storyline, Storyline of the Year.

Check back next edition when I talk about the new Big 5 and compare it with the Old Big 5

I'm mentioned *cries a little* lol

Good rant can't wait for next one

Evil Austin

I have actually decided that the simpsons thing was not going to be liked very much over here as it was over on another forum so i will just continue with my waw btb with the week after the rumble... so stay tunned for it.

Wordlife

yeah good rant there CMS.... im a bit pissed about the whole BTB thing here... I've had a few BTB's, and all ended up going into the shitter... CWE (1st one), my other solo btb, and the last CWE Reunion... which didnt last long, and im pissed, cause its my time I use and have to spare to write shows and BTB's... which I like to do, but when the BTB I write in gets fucked up and the others dont cooperate either... I get a bit pissed. I'd like to start a new BTB, but with a little sister on the way in 2 weeks, and the ACT Test soon too, I really cant, which sucks... but CMS, I really give you credit man. Your a great BTBer and you really give great influence to us here on IWF or any forum. Thats the reason why you won the awards you did, and the reason why I voted for you too, keep this BTB Rant going man, I really enjoy it, and I really hope I can get to be on it once again someday

Reaction score
Just saw this thread now , Thanks for the comments about my btb's CMS. I really wanna get back to doing them but I got so much work on a fed on another forum and here so I can't find the time to make another btb. Anyway nice job on those reviews man.