You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Woah, don't get too harsh on him, he's a pretty cool guy once you get to know him and although he may have had a bit of a controversial entrance to the forum I can understand why he had an outburst like he did because if someone stole my GFX I would be the same and if any of you can say that you wouldn't be, you're lying :p.

-TJ-

Lol i'm not being harsh. I'm just saying the truth. Bashing a mod = ban depending on how bad :)

Switchy

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you weren't being harsh and telling the truth it was just the way you wrote it (it's kinda hard to guess how people are talking when reading what they say) and in the circumstances I understand why he bashed Levi and I'm sure Levi understands as well now and I don't think there is much need to make a fuss about it now, it was like a week ago now...

-TJ-

Well lol I didn't even know which mod he was bashing XD I was jsut posting it lol.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Lol, you make me laugh sometimes lol and btw he was bashing Levi because of a sig which he was using which WS gave him which turned out that WS ripped it from Jae but Jae thought it was Levi who ripped it from him and then flamed him. Sorry if it got confusing but I couldn't find a better way to explain it. Now back on topic before CMS gets angry for spamming his thread lol...

-TJ-

lol ooooooooooook....... ?_?

Anyways I still think They should delete this thread. Jharr is going to continue bashing CMS with his pissy attitude.

edgehead09

Reaction score
IWF's Be The Booker column

Let me just start off by saying that I hope this column will last for a long time. Now, to tell you who I am. I am Nathan Stokes, better known as Nate757 on IWF. I have been apart of the BTB on IWF for about 2 months. I have had two unsuccessful BTBs. They were a BTB with TheRazor and WWF 2000 era run by myself. I now currently co-run ECW vs. WWE with a wonderful partner CMS. Now onto the purpose of this column.

The power ten, originally came to the IWF by Switchy is back and better than ever. Every week BTBs send their power ten to TRI. TRI then tallies the votes and sends the power ten to Weebo to make it into a graphic. Now that the process is explained, lets talk a little bit about this week’s power ten. CMS held onto his spot at number one with an excellent PPV in Deathly Hallows. Leviathon (the new MOD, but I will get to that later on) came in a close second when both members posted excellent PPVs in the same time frame. NCW, the most interactive BTB came in third, possibly knocking one of the “big three†out of their spot for good, and I am talking about SWA. SWA slipped to number four followed by the returning Anigma (also I will be talking about that later on as well) in the number five spot. CMS and my BTB came in six with an awesome WWE show by CMS. The number seven power was WWE: The Revival. A veteran of the Power Ten dropped a spot after not posting another episode after its wonderful, award-winning Raw. The number eight spot stays the same with CWA by Gards Jr. CWA is looking to rise in the ratings with a PPV extravaganza. The biggest drop in the Power Ten was WWE: Big Time, dropping two spots to number nine. However, after a possible WTF moment on Raw with Vince McMahon, DX Degenerate looks to head for the first spot. Sneaking into last place is WAW, by DX 3:16. After two PPVs and a show, the ten spot might be a little harsh on this new BTB. Well that is my take on the power ten.

The next thing I would like to discuss is a few members in the BTB section. The recent extended vacation that SWA Anarchy GM, had massive effect on the entire BTB section. Not only did it lose one of its best Match writers but it brought about the era of Brian Kendrick’s Bicep. BKB, for short, is now the writer of Anarchy. However, he left a good partner in DylansFD behind in his ECW BTB. Hopefully Dylan will be able to find a new partner or he might try to do it on his own. I personally think that the latter route will lead you to success. Anigma has returned, the one time mod has returned and has left off right where he left off. Amazing matches and even more amazing promos on WWE: The Commencement and he has readers hooked like never before. I also think that The Anigma is the best reviewer of shows and I have personally Pmed him plenty of times to review my show. Sorry about that man(lol). Anyways back to members and I think we should talk about the bannings of two members. Weebo, who is back and Ximplusive, who is also back. Both men were banned for POSTING SPOILERS. That is the only reason that they were banned, just to clear that up for some members. Also, DX 3:16, what can I say about you. First, you have left many of your btbs. You left the one with me, but personal feelings aside, I think you could possibly have potential, but WTF dude. A Freakin’ Simpson’s BTB. That is basically a slap to the face of all real BTBs out there. I am not trying to be rough and I will leave the shooting to CMS’ rants but for real dude, please write a real BTB, please dude.

Also, CMS started the bookers chat and it has been highly successful, up to I think seven pages now. The chat room has also brought up the discussion of the monthly awards. Now the MOD, Levy has allowed for me to be in charge of awards. With some assistance from all members of the section. This is how the awards will go……

Monthly
Booker of the Month
Match of the Month
Promo of the Month
Improved Booker for the Month

And every three months
WTF moment
BTB on the rise
Storyline
Feud
Booker of bookers
Tribute
Vince Russo
Worse BTB
Successful push
PPV

The first “test awards†will start their nominations on February 14th

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave comments on how I can improve on this column.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Nice column.. see you mentioned me. I did indeed find a partner. :p

Weebo

Reaction score
well don't worry, after this week SWA get back in the top 3

edgehead09

Reaction score
so i take it that yall like the column..hopefully Levy wont close it as i forgot to get the go-ahead from him first

but does anybody have any advice to make it better

xImpulsive

Reaction score
ill make it into the power of ten, even if it takes years! maybe if i am dedicated enough

But good column, i hope you keep this running. Its good. Keep it up

The Anigma

Reaction score
Pretty interesting column and I have a couple ideas of how you can improve it. Maybe you can add a bit of color to it so it's presented attractively towards the reader. Also possibly add an interview section where you interview a booker each week. And another thing you can do is get Weebo or someone to make you a logo for your column this way it looks more professional. You can also add something where you make your own Power 10 as opposed to the actual Power 10 just so bookers can see what you think the Power 10 should be. Just a couple of suggestions, do with them what you like but I'm looking forward to reading the next edition. By the way, I like the awards that you have up there but I personally think the WTF moment should be a monthly thing. Just my opinion, nice column...

edgehead09

Reaction score
we were goin have the WTF award every month but i dont think Levy wanted it that way....interview seems nice and i will get Weebo to make a logo for it....thx man