You Can Call It A Rant...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

This is the third edition of this, but this time, it will have a twist. It will be a shoot, no holding back, no mercy, no excusses.

The Answer: Well man, I don't know if you will read this but I want to ask you something, Is the Power coming back? We all wanted to see Cyber Sunday and here is hoping that somehow you either managed to redo the thread or at least post the show

SWA Anarchy GM leaving: We could lie and say this will not affect Weebo but I think it will be. Weebo has the talent to keep up the thread by himself, and if he selects a great partner then SWA will live, but we will always compare new Anarchy GM to SWA ANarchy GM.

Jhar: For every good thing he makes, he screwes 4 more. How many BTBs has he left now? Heck, and he ends perfectly by forfeiting the tournament. If you are on this section you are here to contribute, if not, GTFO of my section.

DX 3:16: You wanted my comments didn't you? Well, you are talented, that shows even with your recap writting match style, but well, I don't support leaving partners like that, so I hold that against you.

Echelon: Well boy, this is a shoot isn't it? Talented as hell.Amazing match writting and storyline twisting. But, well, I haven't check too much of bis actual BTB because, well I don't get into women's wrestling, less a whole women's BTB.

Horza13: Reading what I posted back on the previous edition, I think I didn't fully pass what I feel about his BTBs. I like his BTBs, they are amazing. his promos are also awesome. Just, that the fact of the videos hold it back from becoming a top notch BTB.

Tri: Nice to have you back man. You always had the BTB to become ne of the greatest and now that you are back I have no doubt you will. Your writting is certainly fantastic. Eventhough it's long I don't get bore reading it.

PerfectCurt: Been there, semi-bash that. He caught me in good mood that day.

BTB Mod: You knew I had to adress that. Save the best for last. Well man, first, make no mistake, I am happy for Levi and finally the section gets an active, caring BTB that will make the section grow and make it more important to the whole forum. But boy, I always am the runner up am I? I was right there when they selected Anigma, ending second, and now the same with Levi. This is a situation of bad for me, great for the section. Congrats Leviathan, you deserve it.

Switchy

Reaction score
Nice one man, what about me though? I liked the way you changed it to a shoot style and I didn't agree wit everything you said but I did agree with a majority of it *cough*JHar*cough*, then again I'm just holding a bit of a grdge because he quit on me on our new BTB. I defiantely agree with your comments on TRI, he is extremely underrated but anyway that's all I have to say really.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well, glad I was apart of your shoot haha. Well if Weebo does find a new partner, I wish them all the luck. I mean of course I might throw some suggestions here and there on my leave but rest assured I will be back.

Well as for JHar...well I guess I really don't have any comments. but leaving your partners high and dy and just quitting in kinda shameless. I mean yeah I am leaving but I have explained this with my partner and just doing it for the product and you guys if i get rested and come back with my creative juices filled and innovative.

CMS, I don't necesaarily everyone thinks you finish in second I mean you have the credentials. You were voted Booker of Bookers, Booker and Member of the month in November, you practically took the most awards during our last award section. I mean you have the respect of every person in this section. The mod section may elude you but it does not take away from the success and respect you have.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yes CMS, I believe you are better than me and not the second. Look at you, you're a BTB Hall of Famer and I am not, You're a Booker of Bookers and I am not. You still have the respect from the BTBers and not what you think of.

edgehead09

Reaction score
DX 3:16: You wanted my comments didn't you? Well, you are talented, that shows even with your recap writting match style, but well, I don't support leaving partners like that, so I hold that against you.

yea man, I know you explained it all to me DX 3:16 but you could still do it when u finish your move unstead of plannin out your other BTB already (gettin graphics) and all that becuase now i am stuck with AWESOME storylines and nowhere to go with them

TRI

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments dude. About the whole BTB mod spot, you can always use this as extra motivation to put out even better shows. I don't see why you aren't also a BTB mod, because too many mods never hurt anyone. Also since I think that you and Levi are in two different timezones (not sure) one could always look over it while the other one is not online. Really no reason to take this as a putdown, because you right now are probably the best booker on the site.

-TJ-

So like you gonna make rants of this all the time or atleast when you can?

The Rated R CMStar

When the ocassion demands too, or when there is something it needs a rant in the section

The Rated R CMStar

I don't know, it could be soon considering that we just had awards, the retiring of SWA Anarchy GM, so it could be soon.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Don't forget Switchy this time! Also perhaps do a current "Big 5" and copare it to the orignal one...

TRI

Reaction score
Ya, I think this could turn into something cool, like a weekly thing sort of.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Let's not forget the return of The Anigma now...lol...if you're going to talk about anything now that's something to talk about...lol...seriously though this is a pretty interesting thing and I think it would be pretty bad ass if it was a weekly thing and was always written in shoot. It could be something like a newsletter...well, anyway I think it's pretty cool and would like to read another. By the way, I appreciate the comments made about me. Thanks!