Yo, KC Chucklez.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WE WANT KNOX BEARD

*clap clap clap clap clap*

This Guy

there is one here in Hamilton...don't remember where. there is also one in Burlington down the street from my old store.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There's Popeye's in Canada. Unless you just meant Quebec?

Popeye's is awesome. There are a few of them here in Mississauga.

there is one here in Hamilton...don't remember where. there is also one in Burlington down the street from my old store.

Wow. I'm an idiot then. I've been to both places and never saw it. But yeah, there are none in Ottawa or this part of Quebec. There is also no Arby's either in Ottawa or Gatineau which angers me so very much.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I only go to Popeyes for the shrimp basket. I don't go to the one in my town anymore though. They ran out of cocktail sauce and didn't say anything. I ask for extra when I get my food and they tell me it's in the box. There's fucking ketchep in. I tell the guy I don't want ketchup, I want cocktail sauce and he flips out. So I'm argueing for like 5 minutes over this when all the guy had to say was they didn't have any. Fucking foreigners. :smh