Yo, KC Chucklez.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Over cocktail sauce? Lol

I have like six Popeye's near me. I have those more then I do KFC. Half the time I try to find a KFC instead of Popeyes. How many of you guys have a Sonic? I don't have one near me, the only time I've had Sonic was on vacation in Florida.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah, all over cocktail sauce. The manager had to of heard us arguing. I think she was scared to come out though. The look on her face when she finally came out was hilarious. I got my money back and she offered to give me food for free, but that Mexican would have been the one to fix it and he looked like the type that would spit in your food.

As for Sonics, their food is alright. I went to one for the 1st time a couple years ago down south (Gorgia. Seemed to be the only spot they had it at. They didn't have any up north). We just got one the previous summer her in my town. Their desserts are great. Their food is average though.

Those damn kids don't look before they roll out on them skates, I'd be in jail on multiple life sentences if I hit all the ones that came close.

MizMasta3000

theres a Sonic by ny house. I like how I can mix differenct flavors im y drink. Like a blue coconut Dr. Pepper

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Sounds gross to me.

Dessert wise, alls I get is the cherry slushy, hot fudge sundae, and the Reeces Sonic Blast. Though once Rita's opens back up (seasonal Ice cream place) fuck Sonics. The custards Rita's sell are great.

ritas-1.jpg

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The one I went to had different types of floats. Like Root Beer floats. I wanted to try one of their other soda-floats. They looked good but I had already spent most of my money for the vacation.

I'm gonna look up some Sonics near me. I'm hungry now.