Yo, KC Chucklez.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am doing some research on stuffs in preparation for a mystical journey.

You?

Beer

Just about to pack up and leave my brother's home. That's right. I resorted to using his computer. Your mystical journey? Oh, you mean all that drug taking you do? Sort yourself out, smurf.

Beer

The KC Chucklez one I banned. Or at least I was pretty sure I did. Banning it again is entirely reasonable.

Banning MizMasta is pretty unnecessary imo.

Yah but... you're not in power anymore are you, Monk? lulpwnt.

Beer

It is against the rules, which is why I do think it s reasonable to ban Miz. It's only for a day anyway. Longer than three days, I would dispute.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just about to pack up and leave my brother's home. That's right. I resorted to using his computer. Your mystical journey? Oh, you mean all that drug taking you do? Sort yourself out, smurf.

Nah no drugs involved in the beginning of the journey. I am certain I will encounter some along the way though. I intend on it as a matter of fact.

Yah but... you're not in power anymore are you, Monk? lulpwnt.

Apparently reason and good sense isn't either.

Oh, alright.

Isn't it against the rules to have alternate accounts though? Or is that not a big deal here?

lol

Depends on a lot of factors. Who you ask, whether it is funny or not, whether a lot of people have been making them recently...

So in essence yes it is.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
A vacation is usually for a short period of time. So no, I wouldn't quite call it that. I'ma talk more about this later though. Probably give the 411 tomorrow once I have finished figuring out what I am going to do.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Oh, well good luck and have fun on your journey. Do lots of exciting things so we can all live vicariously through you when you come back and tell the stories.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh, alright.

Isn't it against the rules to have alternate accounts though? Or is that not a big deal here?

*suplexes french kiss*

ONE TWO THREEEEE!

AND THE WINNER.....AND THE NEEEEEWWW IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOOOONNN KNOX BEARD!

*fist bump*