Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pac

Reaction score
Why am I being welcomed with a "fuck off"?

Pac

Reaction score
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

the dark knight

0mg look at those people with no lives fighting on teh internetz!!!!!!

Pac

Reaction score
Pretty sure I never implied that, your bad for doing so.

Mr. Mat

lol, theres only 2 sides and you better believe this one. if this wasn't true, why isnt she replying?
Well Jasmine told me her side,I seen G1's side & i saw this so 3 for me lol

Yeah... only because I'm "stalking" her, lol. Oh, and there's much more too (this highlights most of what matters though), I better get a thanks for taking the time to show you some of this, Mat. I'm too lazy for this shit, I'd usually make TDK do it.
LMAO don't we all get TDk to do everything here lol,thanks for showing me the stuff

BTW your real name is Jarrod:jawdrop:

This Guy

i fail to see what g1 did wrong really except falling for it, which didn't hurt anybody but himself.

well if you had seem my first post on the subject the thing G1 did wrong was ban jasmine for not replying to his pm. Reguardless of what she did wrong, banning her after threatning to do so if she didn't reply to a pm is wrong. G1 and I have already come to a basic understanding of eachothers opinions on the matter.

Oh and G1, don't bother arguing with C4 about who has a life and who doesn't. He's clearly jealous that Jasmine didn't pay him any attention.