Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Is it really that hard to copy/paste?
Is it really that hard to read or use your brain? You realize there's a search feature in this thread to find my posts, right? Or you could just click "find all my posts," as the majority have been in this thread lately. If you're too lazy (or Blue) to find it yourself, then so am I.

And I didn't get 'owned' by any fake pics.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
How did we find out the pics were fake?

This Guy

this isn;t the thread TDK and I are arguing in. I just explained what I felt G1 did wrong after he asked.

the dark knight

well if you had seem my first post on the subject the thing G1 did wrong was ban jasmine for not replying to his pm. Reguardless of what she did wrong, banning her after threatning to do so if she didn't reply to a pm is wrong. G1 and I have already come to a basic understanding of eachothers opinions on the matter.

Oh and G1, don't bother arguing with C4 about who has a life and who doesn't. He's clearly jealous that Jasmine didn't pay him any attention.
oh, yea i told him it was stupid banning/deleting.

but this isnt the point of the thread...ya know?

this isn;t the thread TDK and I are arguing in. I just explained what I felt G1 did wrong after he asked.
that made me laugh...lol

This Guy

no I know thats not what this thread is about. But it turned into a G1 is wrong no Jasmine is wrong. I was just sharing my opinion on who I thought was wrong and for what.

and yeah, it made me laugh too. lol

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I would do it, G1 is a good shit and deserves any kind of redemption his heart desires, so if you call for it, I'll go ahead and neg her tons.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I thought Jaz was Rell? :huh: