Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

You're still a fucking tool, btw. She probably told you that herself and yes, I read your dumb ass message saying you believed her and understood why she did it.

Great One

123.jpg

12345.jpg

123456.jpg

1234567.jpg

12345678.jpg

Yeah... only because I'm "stalking" her, lol. Oh, and there's much more too (this highlights most of what matters though), I better get a thanks for taking the time to show you some of this, Mat. I'm too lazy for this shit, I'd usually make TDK do it.

But yeah, relooking at this shit kinda sickens me, really emphasizes how fucking sad she is (referring to 'her fat' 'her jeans'.. etc.). Why would an individual even live like this? Or HOW? She use to hate the hate, so she posts a pic of someone else to show this...? Takes insecurity to a new level. Pathetic and kinda creepy/weird.

I'd like to see someone say this wasn't worse than the Famous shit, now. =/

MikeRaw

LMAO. Man, that's all I can say. Kinda sad. Hey G1, just out of curiosity, did you ever show her any pics of yourself? If not, it's even more pathetic, cause she would have no fucking clue who you are or what you actually look like.

Great One

Oops, I forgot one. And yes, I did. I showed her my abs, so I can see why she would set her sights on me. >_>

Rell

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

this may be the GREATEST thread of all time.

I need to visit this site more often.

This Guy

well, as I said before I think there was a little wrong doing on both ends of G1/Jasmine. Whose was worse? Not sure, though Jasmine is looking pretty bad at this point, its quite clear she let G1 on.

I also agree with TDK, think its odd everyone jumped on the MHv1 hate wagon. It was pretty clear that he was just confirming that she is a girl. However I do belive now that its possible Jasmine was sending simalar e-mails to MHv1 and god knows who else who may not be admitting to it.

oh and does it matter when it started, its pretty clear it went on long enough.

Qwake

^ I as well as most others already hated MattHardyV1, so we don't hate him just from what he said in this thread.

She probably sent her fake pics to everyone that was on 5star :laugh:

Rell said:
I need to visit this site more often.

:mad:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'd like to see someone say this wasn't worse than the Famous shit, now. =/
now i understand that when we see nudes, brain stops working and dick is in command but..
let's be honest, after the second and third, you should have known it wasn't her.
come on, you must be a total slut to put your thong pics on the net, no matter to who you sent.

and yea, it has become worse than Famous now

edit: btw your name is Jarrod Scott Young?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Come Y2Jasmine and post.

Qwake

ROFL @ the rep comment Great One left Y2Jasmine...Btw, is anybody actually gonna start the whole neg repping campaign thing? Because this thread would be much funnier if the bitch would talk/post!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee