Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Ah, alright. I thought you were talking about when she joined. Anyways, ya, the G1 thing started in August, but she was still fucking with people on MSN since the day she joined, adding people like myself on MSN, and having the fake pic on there, as well as flirting with alot of people, even if it never got to the level it did with G1.

the dark knight

........................what? i believe it was in october.

btw on the fhv1 thing, dont wanna defend the guy but you're all fucking butt-hurt idiots. he wasn't bragging about talkin to her on the phone, he was trying to prove to us she's not a man. that was it.

Great One

No, I didn't begin talking to her in August or October 07, it was late September. But it's not like it was a whole year non stop, I hadn't talked to her in like 6 months or so at one point, so like I said.. it's really much more abstract than everyone likes to think. Oh, she also made all out to be my fault which was the confusing thing and kinda angered me about the lying. That I was the one who fucked up and I guess was too blunt, rude, or sarcastic or something (I always proved her wrong). Then at the end she said it's "partly" her fault as well. Btw, what ever happened to forcing her to respond via neg rep, spamming her inbox, etc.?

the dark knight

well if shes not gonna respond ill post the pics she said were real :shifty:

MikeRaw

Lol, what's creepy is she was sending around nude pics of some girl from myspace who she (correct me if I'm wrong) didnt even know? If she did indeed send nudes, that is.

Mr. Mat

I heard 3 sides to this story G1's,Jasmine's & Monk's so i dont know what to believe i mean
i heard stories about him stalking her so much she had to post faulse
pics to get him off her back,but i'm seeing 3 sides to this so i'm just reading all this shit still.

Great One

I heard 3 sides to this story G1's,Jasmine's & Monk's so i dont know what to believe i mean
i heard stories about him stalking her so much she had to post faulse
pics to get him off her back,but i'm seeing 3 sides to this so i'm just reading all this shit still.
The difference is, I have all the logs and all the proof since the beginning.