Y2Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

I heard 3 sides to this story G1's,Jasmine's & Monk's so i dont know what to believe i mean
i heard stories about him stalking her so much she had to post faulse
pics to get him off her back,but i'm seeing 3 sides to this so i'm just reading all this shit still.
lol, theres only 2 sides and you better believe this one. if this wasn't true, why isnt she replying?

I'm too lazy for this shit, I'd usually make TDK do it.
oh yea?

well, as I said before I think there was a little wrong doing on both ends of G1/Jasmine. Whose was worse? Not sure, though Jasmine is looking pretty bad at this point, its quite clear she let G1 on.

I also agree with TDK, think its odd everyone jumped on the MHv1 hate wagon. It was pretty clear that he was just confirming that she is a girl. However I do belive now that its possible Jasmine was sending simalar e-mails to MHv1 and god knows who else who may not be admitting to it.

oh and does it matter when it started, its pretty clear it went on long enough.
i fail to see what g1 did wrong really except falling for it, which didn't hurt anybody but himself.

edit: btw your name is Jarrod Scott Young?
no, that guy is one of the 100s she used to send that shit for. from the multiple twisted stories i got frm her, he's dx_06's ex boyfriend or something.

I wanna hear her side of the argument.
you can read the first post. its bullshit anyway, if she was just posting one or two pictures so her dad doesn't get pissed, 'sup with the semi-nudes? and they're usually personal like via email or msn. oh and we never ask for them. aaand why is it more than 5 guys at once?

Great One

now i understand that when we see nudes, brain stops working and dick is in command but..
let's be honest, after the second and third, you should have known it wasn't her.
come on, you must be a total slut to put your thong pics on the net, no matter to who you sent.

and yea, it has become worse than Famous now

edit: btw your name is Jarrod Scott Young?
Sigh dude, that isn't me, lol. And honestly? I did know, I knew something was wrong or fucked up, I just didn't TRULY know. I even have my reactions in a MSN log when I FIRST saw her 'new' pics. Just like I "knew" for all of 08, I knew about the e-mails for a long, long time, but imagine seeing this WITHOUT knowing the pics are fake. Then when I saw the profile, thanks to Tray, it all made sense.

ROFL @ the rep comment Great One left Y2Jasmine...Btw, is anybody actually gonna start the whole neg repping campaign thing? Because this thread would be much funnier if the bitch would talk/post!
Lol, yeah, I did that after MS suggested, but no one else went along. QQ

why was it in the "sent" folder and not in the inbox? >_>
Huh...

I can't believe people don't put together that that is HER e-mail and she sent that to SOMEONE else (not me, but during the same time).

C4

Seriously, you fell in love with some unknown woman over the internet just because she sent you some random pictures and talked to you nicely?

You're pathetic really.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You have no place telling anyone that their life is pathetic Mr. My Life Revolves Around My Acceptance on IWF *COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION!*.

Great One

Seriously, you fell in love with some unknown woman over the internet just because she sent you some random pictures and talked to you nicely?

You're pathetic really.
Are you Blue? How many times have I explained this.

How's masturbating 5 times a day going?

C4

You have no place telling anyone that their life is pathetic Mr. My Life Revolves Around My Acceptance on IWF *COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION!*.

What an awful comparison. :laugh:

At least I didn't fall in love with virtual women over the internet. I mean how Blue and dumb can a person be? If the girl was actually 'that' hot, sexy, intelligent and nice in real life then why would she bother sending her pictures to unknown people over the internet through e-mails? Use common sense.

And G1 didn't even know her properly. Don't give me the 'We talked for over a year' bullshit, if you haven't seen the person in real life, you can't judge him/her.

I've always been against such 'internet relationships'.

I love to talk to people over the internet, argue and even flirt with women but going that far that it affects your actual life isn't acceptable at all.

How's masturbating 5 times a day going?

Actually it's going GREAT!~ :shifty:

Great One

Uh... I suggest reread the thread (if you can).

I know why everyone thinks you're a dipshit/loser now, heh.

C4

You expect me to read 14 pages of bullshit?

Can you stop telling people 'you don't know what's going on' 'you don't even know half of it' 'read the thread' and such stuff?

Type a short paragraph summarizing the whole story.
If you can't do that then leave and stop discussing this bullshit.

Great One

Because I ALREADY HAVE said it in the thread (AND summarized it). Fucking christ, it's like typing to a 12 year old downs kid.

Pac

Reaction score
serious business going down