xtremebadass; the xtreme douchebag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordlife

oh i see, i see, maturing? has both of you matured, and stoped arguing?

LadyHotrod

I'm actually a lot more mature in reality than I am online, especially in a flame forum. Problem is, no one reads any of my mature posts...they only read my flames because they can be more entertaining and people just generally like to see people fight.

He isn't online but let's hope he drops some balls while he's offline and decides to be mature about things.

To be serious, he did actually start it by getting offended over nothing. I didn't say what I said to get him angry or upset. It was just a simple light-hearted conversation, hence the Connery picture reference <__<

Didn't think he would take it the wrong way and throw out insults.

Wordlife

yeah, that Sean Connery come on the pic comment... to me, was actually funny :p

LadyHotrod

I was just trying to joke around but I guess he didn't get it, lol.

Wordlife

^yeah I understand.. i officialy apologize for bein sucha dick to you

LadyHotrod

Meh, I don't have any hard feelings for people over the internet. Not even xtreme. I'm not like that. I can call people names till my face turns blue. I still don't hate them. Not even Bling, lol.

No worries.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Aww. :) Yeah, Alex is a nice guy I believe.

(btw WL, I'm listening to Deepfield as I type this)

OH! WAIT! By the way! DX 3:16, you're a dumbass! This forum is not about BTB, so don't bring that in here! WTF were you thinking anyway? Until next time folks. :)

Wrestling Station

It would have been easier if both of you settled the mis-understanding via PM rather than making a flame war out of it.

Close the closey cluss!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.