xtremebadass; the xtreme douchebag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyHotrod

It's a forum....if respect in an online forum means something to you, just WOW. I'm sorry but get a life (not you, lol).

I don't care who likes me or hates me in an online community. I come here to post my thoughts, not make friends. If people want to be friends, though, I don't mind but I also don't care if people hate me.

Respect in reality>>>>>>>>>Respect in a forum.

xtremebadass

What did I do to you that made you put down what I bought or shoot down my judgement in the first place. Absolutely nothing. Was your opinion necessary? No. Did anyone ask you? No. You love to hear your own voice like the world revolves around you. Well it doesn't. Sure, I made a couple insults becuase I was playing your own game. Sure, I might have been out of line, but that's because you are pushing me there. You want to mess with me go right ahead, it will just put yourself on a lower level than you already are. Get your head out of your ass so maybe you can think things through next time.

Wigger? Listen lady, don't be saying shit you know nothing about. I am as white as rice, like I really try to be gangster, like you would know when the only thing you saw was my face.

Bloody Tampon? Real mature Lady.

So I am an idiot for buying a replica belt? I like wrestling, there is no rules for what I buy. So I can do whatever the fuck I want.

I don't go telling you buying those ugly ass shoes was a bad decision now did I? No. So you were way out of line from the start and if you want to pin this on me fine lady.

MikeRaw

One Q...
How is xba a wigger? Im just judging from what I know of him online, which is enough, because Ive known him on here for a year, and talked to him quite a bit, and he doesnt seem liek a wigger to me... He seems more into rock (like myself:D) So idont know where wigger came from? lol

LadyHotrod

Back up a fucking second.

I think it's a waste of money. SO WHAT? It was NOT a jab at you. You claim my opinion doesn't matter yet you resorted to insults and telling me to "shut your mouth". Was that needed? Fuck NO. Then, you go ahead and take my Connery picture with cum comment seriously. Are you insane? It was a silly, dumb joke, nothing more, and you suddenly get defensive.

Who cares if I think it's a waste? I am nothing to you so why the fuck should it bother you? You don't like my shoes....SO WHAT? I don't care. It was my choice like that belt was your choice. Basically, you call me out for judging something you bought only to do it to me. HYPOCRITE.

All of this is your own fucking fault. You don't know how to joke around and you let stranger's useless opinions on the internet get to you. Now, you try to make it look like it's all my doing. No bud, it was YOU who decided to get serious. Can't have an innocent convo in a forum? GTFO. You like to try to claim how immature I am yet look at yourself. You can't even have a friendly convo without throwing out unnecessary insults.

MikeRaw

Back up a fucking second.

I think it's a waste of money. SO WHAT? It was NOT a jab at you. You claim my opinion doesn't matter yet you resorted to insults and telling me to "shut your mouth". Was that needed? Fuck NO. Then, you go ahead and take my Connery picture with cum comment seriously. Are you insane? It was a silly, dumb joke, nothing more, and you suddenly get defensive.

Who cares if I think it's a waste? I am nothing to you so why the fuck should it bother you? You don't like my shoes....SO WHAT? I don't care.

But the quetion is, if you didnt want him to care about your opinion, and you stated it thinking he wouldnt care about it, why post it at all?

LadyHotrod

^ It's a discussion forum. I made a comment, my own personal opinion. That doesn't mean he has to get all upset over it. He got offended over NOTHING.

xtremebadass

I am not even reading what you are typing because your head is up your ass at the moment, but I gave you a warning, you want to keep it up i'll give you an infraction, make fun of me if you wish, since you have been doing it for no apparent reason anyway...*goes to take an aspirin after a long day*

Going to watch Kobe, I have wasted too much time as it is with this bitch, I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else here. So you can flap your gums all you damn wish, I am not coming back in this thread so if you need to get a hold of me you can PM me if you need to do some more insulting/complaining/bitching or whatever else it is that you do because I am done. You got time to waste...waste it...like your time matters to me...hell...wait, I am not going to do anymore insulting, why talk to someone with their head halfway up their ass?

MikeRaw

Thats my point though. Its a discussion forum... He didnt want your opinion, but you posted it anyways, which is fine... But you didnt want his defense of his belt, but he gave it anyways... So if your going to comment on his belt, at leats let him reply, and state his opinion on it (I never saw his first reply) before you jump all over him...

Bottom line is: You obviously wanted him to know your opinion, or you wouldnt have posted it. And since you gave your opinion, anyone can reply, just like I am now.

-TJ-

I am not even reading what you are typing because your head is up your ass at the moment, but I gave you a warning, you want to keep it up i'll give you an infraction, make fun of me if you wish, since you have been doing it for no apparent reason anyway...*goes to take an aspirin after a long day*

I believed that anything that goes on in the HIAT, Street Fight, and Flame section, so giving Lady an ifraction wouldn't be logical -_-

LadyHotrod

Good Christ.

EVERYONE has opinions. One or two other members had the same opinion, so what? An opinion is an opinion. People take it however they want. I didn't jump on him until he started with me. He got upset over nothing. It's not like I was pointing and laughing at him saying HAHA YOU BOUGHT A KID'S TOY! I just think paying $100 for a plastic toy is pretty steep. Where is the insult? I don't see one.

He's the rag who throws out random insults over a simple opinion. One second, we're having a friendly conversation and the next, he turns into a fucking troll and suddenly has issues.

LOL@ the infraction threat. Too bad, kiddo. I am following the rules here, unlike you, who breaks your own rules by flaming in a fucking picture thread, of all places.

Funny how you act like you have a life yet you care about respect in a forum. Thumbs up to you!

Evil Austin

she is just picking on everyone now...what did XBA ever do to you, your not a BTBer and no offense XBA but your hardly ever seen outside the BTB section so yea..

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
$100 bucks for the plastic version XBA? I only paid $20..Plus you should have just saved up another $200 and you could have gotten a replica version instead.

The whole argument is pointless, just call it off and make cyber babies.

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR~! LONG LIVE THE 70s!!

LadyHotrod

she is just picking on everyone now...what did XBA ever do to you, your not a BTBer and no offense XBA but your hardly ever seen outside the BTB section so yea..

Do you even know what's going on?? He started with me in the picture thread so I took it here, where it belongs, instead of ruining the rest of the thread.

Don't comment if you don't know what is going on, please.

Badass (lol), you never commented on the actual situation. I said a few times that it was just a friendly conversation and I didn't mean anything bad by it yet all you can do is throw out lame insults. Maybe instead of being a bitch, you should have just said "sorry, I took it the wrong way" and went on with your so called life. It's much more mature than "you look like Amy Winehouse so you do drugs, lolololololo!!!11!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.