xtremebadass; the xtreme douchebag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRaw

Good Christ.

EVERYONE has opinions. One or two other members had the same opinion, so what? An opinion is an opinion. People take it however they want. I didn't jump on him until he started with me. He got upset over nothing. It's not like I was pointing and laughing at him saying HAHA YOU BOUGHT A KID'S TOY! I just think paying $100 for a plastic toy is pretty steep. Where is the insult? I don't see one.

He's the rag who throws out random insults over a simple opinion. One second, we're having a friendly conversation and the next, he turns into a fucking troll and suddenly has issues.

LOL@ the infraction threat. Too bad, kiddo. I am following the rules here, unlike you, who breaks your own rules by flaming in a fucking picture thread, of all places.

Funny how you act like you have a life yet you care about respect in a forum. Thumbs up to you!

Just because someone wants to be a respected member on a forum, doesnt mean they have no life... Come on (sigh)
People can have their lives, and live them as normal, but if they wanna go on a forum and post, thats seperae, and theres no reason why you cant get respect on a forum. I dont think XBA even said it mattered, he just said he was respected, so he didnt need to flame here...
Honestly, you keep talking about how you can say your opinion and people shouldnt jump down your throat for it, and people shouldnt care what you think, but if thats the case, whyd you point out all this shit about his belt? Hr eposted a belt, fine, you said it was stipid, fine, he said he didnt care for your opinion, and then you started a flame fest. It seems like you got mad and started this thread as soon as he stood up to you about your opinion...

Im not gonna try to start to flame you, cause Im doing other shit, and TBH, I suck at flaming, and I actualyl like you on here... I just like xba as well, and I think that itd be better if there was a real reason to flame...

*awaits to get flamed by LHR* ::tongue1:

LadyHotrod

^Yes I do and very well!

Just because someone wants to be a respected member on a forum, doesnt mean they have no life... Come on (sigh)
People can have their lives, and live them as normal, but if they wanna go on a forum and post, thats seperae, and theres no reason why you cant get respect on a forum. I dont think XBA even said it mattered, he just said he was respected, so he didnt need to flame here...
Honestly, you keep talking about how you can say your opinion and people shouldnt jump down your throat for it, and people shouldnt care what you think, but if thats the case, whyd you point out all this shit about his belt? Hr eposted a belt, fine, you said it was stipid, fine, he said he didnt care for your opinion, and then you started a flame fest. It seems like you got mad and started this thread as soon as he stood up to you about your opinion...

Im not gonna try to start to flame you, cause Im doing other shit, and TBH, I suck at flaming, and I actualyl like you on here... I just like xba as well, and I think that itd be better if there was a real reason to flame...

*awaits to get flamed by LHR* ::tongue1:

Look, I didn't say he couldn't have an opinion about my opinion but there was no reason at all for him to get defensive. My comment was in no way trying to be mean and cut him down. He took it the wrong way and started with the inslults, simple as that. That is the reason I made this thread. He was throwing out insults in a picture thread. No place for a mod even to be doing that. He's supposed to be making sure members don't flame outside this section, not encouraging it.

Wordlife

look you LadyHotrod cunt... why dont you go shut the fuck up ok... look, he has his opinion, you had yours, and he may not have liked it, in real life, you would've gotten hurt (either mentally or pyschically), this is a fucking forum, so he can have his goddamn opinion. You had yours, and he had his back. You can shut your fuckin twat ass mouth, and leave ppl the fuck alone. I personally know xba, he goes to my school, and he's a very good friend.

First off, he aint no wigger. Trust me, you dirty ass bustdown ho. See, I have my damn opinion, I'll wait for yours back. Look, he aint what you think, so stop making assumptions, and shut up.

He voiced his opinion on technical things, you did too... but he may not have liked it. He can post wtf he wants, but apparently you dont like it. Listen, flame me the fuck back you fuckin whore, I'm waiting, I'm sick and tired of this bullshit nonsense, get over yourselves. So go back to your corner, make some money, and when your all done fuckin some fat sweaty 50 yr old man, come back with a comeback, so stfu...

LadyHotrod

^ Epic fail.

Half of you don't even know what's going on. That makes me giggle, lol.

Wordlife

^bitch i know whats goin on... so your epic fail remark can kiss my epic white ass

LadyHotrod

Geez, even xtreme came up with better shit than that and his insults were pretty bad, lol.

Wordlife

^w/e I dont need to be part of this anymore, its ridciouslly Blue.... so w/e Im going to continue with my NBA Finals party at my house, so w/e, worthless ass

LadyHotrod

Worthless enough that you felt the need to talk to me for so long.

Awww, I <3 you, too :)

Wordlife

^you seem like a funny person, (and no i dont mean this ina bad way)... but yeah anyways, explain why xba looks like a wigger... its halftime, and the celtics are winning, im continuing this

Status
Not open for further replies.