XenForo 1.2 and fixing bugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I miss old Xenforo.
"Old Xenforo" - do you mean the previous version we were on, the previous theme, or what?

Anyway, I hope you all like the new postbit design, I think it's absolutely amazing. We'll hopefully be making changes to the index design today like changing the grey thead colours to blue for the sidebars, rounding the category corners, and perhaps even changing our thead (the blue bar at the top of categories) design completely today.

I do in time want to get another logo as I think ours is pretty terrible at the moment.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Anyway, I hope you all like the new postbit design, I think it's absolutely amazing. We'll hopefully be making changes to the index design today like changing the grey thead colours to blue for the sidebars, rounding the category corners, and perhaps even changing our thead (the blue bar at the top of categories) design completely today..
Any possibility of getting twitter handles back in the post bit? Somehow I've ended up missing that.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Any possibility of getting twitter handles back in the post bit? Somehow I've ended up missing that.
Yeah I'll probably replace "Trophy Points" with the Twitter handle, but I can't remember how Solidus added that before. Not sure if it was a plugin or not and plugins are a bit temperamental now we've upgraded (as not every plugin has updated).

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I like this update, it makes the whole website/forum much more professional than it did. I don't mind the theme though, it's nice and tidy.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Not sure if it is just me, but, I have to log in each time I come to the site. I had it on keep me logged in, but, it still makes me have to sign in each time I click here. I have always had the site on my favorites list, so, I would just click it and be in. I deleted it, signed in, put it back on my favorites, but, still have to log in.
Same here too

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Raccoon gets $500 and mad fixes a week clearing cookies at home
BROWSERS HATE HIM

Reactions: Jonathan

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If you guys are logged into an account with chrome, it will save all your passwords, and at worst you will just have to click log in(will have your username and password entered). For me it always keeps me logged in though