XenForo 1.2 and fixing bugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Is there any way to make it so you only get one update when people make comments on a status you commented on previously?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
4PqfRPm.png

If we removed the cartoon wrestlers and put actual wrestling renders like we do now, would people like this logo? Please ignore the faint "Shane" you see on the logo; it's a watermark to make sure we don't use it without paying.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: David5150

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I like the bigger cartoon wrestlers as part of the logo actually. Set up a smaller render of a real wrestler up by the name and I'd be all over it. But I'd also be okay without the bigger cartoons.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
4PqfRPm.png

If we removed the cartoon wrestlers and put actual wrestling renders like we do now, would people like this logo? Please ignore the faint "Shane" you see on the logo; it's a watermark to make sure we don't use it without paying.

What do you guys think?

Someone actually put a watermark over that?

I don't like constantly hating on these logos you show, but this is literally just colored Arial with some drop shadow and a few clipart images. Blue bar looks akward and the text inside doesn't align with anything.

Seriously, don't waste your money on something that can be done in 10 minutes.

Reactions: euantor

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
4PqfRPm.png

What do you guys think?
Not a fan personally.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
4PqfRPm.png

What do you guys think?
Reminds me of WF's logo in all honesty.

Edit: Not a fan, even with real wrestlers.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Top contributors for the month are repeated so it's

Senhor Perfect
Senhor Perfect
CM Punk
CM Punk
Leo C
Leo C

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not sure if I have the right thread, but I'm sure it will get the right attention.

I noticed in the shop it has a purchase for "2 images in your signature". I already have 2 images and have since before I got legend status. Does that mean my images are "grandfathered" in until I choose to change my sig?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Not sure if I have the right thread, but I'm sure it will get the right attention.

I noticed in the shop it has a purchase for "2 images in your signature". I already have 2 images and have since before I got legend status. Does that mean my images are "grandfathered" in until I choose to change my sig?
Could be, I think it would just check on-save for signatures.