XenForo 1.2 and fixing bugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
why i am not able yo switch to theme ?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
why i am not able yo switch to theme ?
I've fixed it now, clicking "Switch to Desktop Theme" should go to this theme, but I was trying it out earlier and the custom postbit's aren't fully compatible with the responsive theme yet.

i hate mobile theme
What exactly do you hate about it? If you're having errors, point them out here and we'll look into fixing them.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Not sure if it's just my phone, but the mobile theme is constantly zoomed out on my phone. Makes for tedious viewing.

Mobile or default with responsive? Just sounds like your browser forcing a desktop resolution. Try some other browsers.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Does the size of your screen make a difference or should the web page fit to your screen? Unfortunately I have like a 19" monitor and all the statuses are on the bottom of the page.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Does the size of your screen make a difference or should the web page fit to your screen? Unfortunately I have like a 19" monitor and all the statuses are on the bottom of the page.

It's based on a fixed value, if the viewport is 800px or less, it'll push the sidebar underneath. I've lowered it to 768, any difference?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's based on a fixed value, if the viewport is 800px or less, it'll push the sidebar underneath. I've lowered it to 768, any difference?
Just refreshed and nope, thanks for trying though. :)

EDIT: Screen res is set at 1024 x 768 though. Wonder why it didn't work? Clear the cache maybe?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Just refreshed and nope, thanks for trying though. :)

EDIT: Screen res is set at 1024 x 768 though. Wonder why it didn't work? Clear the cache maybe?

Derp, I was editing the wrong theme. It should now snap at 860px or less.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Really like the new index bars,they look quite sleek. Good job,Xanth.:obama:

Also,
I love you.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Are you guys working on the "comment" and "like" buttons that are missing from the recent statuses section already?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Are you guys working on the "comment" and "like" buttons that are missing from the recent statuses section already?
I am, but we're using a different plugin that handles those things differently, and it's more complicated than the previous plugin.
I can add the buttons to let you reply and like statuses, but showing how many likes/replies a status has will be added as soon I understand it better.