XenForo 1.2 and fixing bugs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I like it, The updates that 1.2 bring are very good. Layout is good, Don't see any issues with it, Great work guys.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Not sure if it is just me, but, I have to log in each time I come to the site. I had it on keep me logged in, but, it still makes me have to sign in each time I click here. I have always had the site on my favorites list, so, I would just click it and be in. I deleted it, signed in, put it back on my favorites, but, still have to log in.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Avatar sizes will be extended, don't worry :). I need people seeing Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt sucks he hasn't been doing anything and all that hype has been for nothing he is a jobber. Yeah its me with another pipebomb.:pipebomb:

Seriously though,I like the update so far besides the avatar sizes.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Not sure if it is just me, but, I have to log in each time I come to the site. I had it on keep me logged in, but, it still makes me have to sign in each time I click here. I have always had the site on my favorites list, so, I would just click it and be in. I deleted it, signed in, put it back on my favorites, but, still have to log in.

Same

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
73986ac13938e306a1a779c793cc9fb9.png

"Your profile page" overlapping the avatar.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I'm more than okay with it. If solidus says its gonna be great, give it time. Solidus is what's best for business

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
73986ac13938e306a1a779c793cc9fb9.png

Question for @Crayo. Why does Jonathan have his online users on the side and I still have mine at the bottom?