XCW: Full Throttle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Just for the record Evan Bourne is really Matt Sydal..

MAIN EVENT for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

TABLE'S MATCH (Just announced)
Edge vs. Goldberg

STREET FIGHT (Just announced)
Sting vs. JBL

FATAL FOUR WAY for the No-Limits Title
AJ Styles vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

FINAL ROUND OF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Kaz vs. Petey Williams

TAG-TEAM MATCH for the XCW Tag-Team Championship
Motor City Machineguns vs. Mystery Opponents

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Best Match: MVP Vs. Hardy Vs. Umaga Vs. Rob Van Dam.

It started off kinda slow and "Meh" for me, but after the big move by Hardy, you started using Umaga a little better, and everyone got some good shots in a think. RVD saw the least amount of real action in my mind, and i guess Hardy and MVP make the most sense, but i would have marked for a Monster to be the final entrant.

Worst Match: Triple H Vs. Randy Orton

Nothing really wrong with it, just kinda short, and i didn't really think Triple H looked believable going in against Kurt Angle with the way it was mostly Ortons match, so i predict also a Kurt Angle win at Tabula Rasa.

Best Promo: Kurt Angles Promo

I really liked his fans pick the next opponent concept, Edge coming in was interesting, and makes you think he may be beating Goldberg after all. But i liked how Angle was portrayed.

Worst Promo: JBL's Promo.

I think alot of Heel guys got face time this week, and barely any face guys, JBL was what he needed to be to build up heat against him, but i think i would of liked maybe a Sting interruption or just a Sting promo itself.

Additional:
Overall it was a pretty nice show. I think the whole fatal 4-ways venture was really convoluting this weeks show, and i'm still confused as to how it all makes sense, but it got the job done, and you've got a stacked PPV coming up, so good luck with all of it.

Reaction score
I'm well aware of Evan Bourne being Matt Sydal...i just like the name better for some reason so i thought I would go with Evan Bourne. Thanks for the reviews and I'll get to the rep. delivery tomorrow morning. I can't wait to write this PPV. It is really turning out to look better than I thought it would!

Reaction score
XCW Announcement:

-Owner, Eric Bischoff, liked Kurt Angle's idea of allowing an online poll to choose the #1 Contender for the World Championship after Tabula Rasa that he decided to make the poll happen regardless of who wins this weekend. Voting begins now and anyone can vote (once only please) for anyone they feel deserves a title shot at Full Throttle next week.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Latest show review

BM: a tie between the first two matches. Good god these were great.
WM: main event- one of the first two matches could have easily been main event
BP: The opening promo with the hooded figure. I think I know who it is.
WP: N/A all of your promos were good this week
AC: This has to be your best show yet. I'll be sure to read your ppv.

MAIN EVENT for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

TABLE'S MATCH (Just announced)
Edge vs. Goldberg

STREET FIGHT (Just announced)
Sting vs. JBL

FATAL FOUR WAY for the No-Limits Title
AJ Styles vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

FINAL ROUND OF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Kaz vs. Petey Williams

TAG-TEAM MATCH for the XCW Tag-Team Championship
Motor City Machineguns vs. Mystery Opponents

Reaction score
XCW Announcement:

-Owner, Eric Bischoff, liked Kurt Angle's idea of allowing an online poll to choose the #1 Contender for the World Championship after Tabula Rasa that he decided to make the poll happen regardless of who wins this weekend. Voting begins now and anyone can vote (once only please) for anyone they feel deserves a title shot at Full Throttle next week.

Ok, no really, i meant it. You guys vote to determine the challenger for the World Champ after Tabula Rasa. Anytime you want to...ok...ready...get set...go...

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling presents its first ever Pay Per View: TABULA RASA

LIVE from the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio Sunday February 21st, 2010

**PYRO**​
**PYRO****PYRO****PYRO**

After the opening pyrotechnics, a video is displayed on the jumbo-tron that depicts several events over the past few weeks on XCW: Full Throttle. An instrumental piece begins playing slowly and builds in speed and volume as the video shows the Motor City Machineguns winning the Tornado Tag match a week ago. Kaz is shown standing over Tennessee Cowboy James Storm whom he leaped out of the ring onto a few weeks ago. A shot of each of the four contestants for the No-Limits title is shown then a clip of MVP's head being driven through a table by AJ Styles is shown in slow motion. JBL's face then smirks sadistically as he challenges Sting to a Street Fight for Tabula Rasa. Edge clocks Goldberg with a chair, and the clip is shown three times in fast motion then the camera zooms in on Edge's psychotic smile. Finally the clip comes to a close as the music slows and comes to a crashing crescendo. Kurt Angle lifts both fist and roars in victory after defeating five other men in the battle royal a few weeks ago to earn the World Title shot.

The clip ends and another clip begins almost immediately. A dark hooded figure walks toward the camera. The figure has been seen numerous times on clips the past weeks, and he appears no different this week. The background is dark and little is discernable of the whereabouts.

Dark Figure: Tabula Rasa...a new beginning. A clean slate. A chance to start again...and I intend to take that chance. You see, for years I have waited, watching, ever vigilant, for the right time to emerge from the depths of my own personal hell. I have asked my self many questions during those long lonely nights and blistering cold days as I sat waiting in despair and anguish. Why? How?

The figure continues walking toward the camera, though his hood remains down over his eyes.

Dark Figure: Soon, we will ALL know the answers to these questions. Soon, I shall make my return and bring with me all the anger...all the guilt...all the pain...all the MADNESS THAT I HAVE BOUND UP IN MY SOUL FOR YEARS!

For the first time, the figure gets loud and actually yells the last few words. He calms himself and stops for a moment before continuing walking down a back alley and into a doorway. The surroundings look familiar, with large block stone walls and metal pipes. The figure continues through the hallway and begins climbing up a small ladder on the side of a wall. He stops and looks back at the camera.

Dark Figure: Then, perhaps, we will know the answer to the question I have pored over every day for my entire life...What about me? What about Raven?

Raven lifts his hood, showing dark markings on his face, before he climbs the ladder and disappears into the ceiling of the darkened arena.

JR: Welcome fans to the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati as we bring to you Xtreme Championship Wrestling's first ever pay per view, Tabula Rasa! I'm joined by my broadcast partner, Jerry the King Lawler at ringside as we are set to bring you the best our company has to offer. King, it seems that the hardcore legend that is Raven is going to be joining the XCW roster. We have waited weeks to find out who that figure is, and now we know. What are your thoughts?

King: Thanks, JR! I'm not sure what to think about Raven coming to XCW. He seems to have a bone to pick here and I don't know that that type of attitude is going to be beneficial to what we are trying to accomplish around here.

JR: Certainly an interesting addition to the XCW roster. Perhaps Raven will make an appearance tonight as it seems he is in the rafters for tonight's show, probably watching and waiting for the perfect prey.

JBL's music hits as a large white limo pulls into the arena. JBL steps out and makes his way down to the ring. He wears his wrestling attire and smiles confidently as he completely ignores the fans that boo him.

King: Wonderful, JBL's match isn't scheduled to take place till alter tonight so what in the world could he be doing down here now, besides running his mouth again?

JBL: Sting, I applaud your courage in accepting my challenge a few weeks ago for tonight's street fight. I pity you for not being man enough to offer some sort of rebuttal to my insistent and honest character observance of the man who calls himself "Sting."

JR: JBL thinks his recent insulting is character observance? I think he is just being a jerk as usual.

JBL: You couldn't even face me, man to man, to accept my challenge. But, I understand. The explanation is really quite simple, you see. Sting...is scared, and I'll even tell you why. Sting knows that tonight I'm going to end his career. Sting knows that tonight he is going to leave this arena and any arena for the last time on a stretcher...in the back of an ambulance. Sting realizes that after tonight, he may never walk again. Sting realizes that after tonight he will simply be a pariah that has been outcast and shunned from society, forever to walk...no...crawl...in disparity and shame.

King: This disgusts me. JBL just wants to defame Sting as much as he can.

JR: Its a mental game, just as much as a physical one, King.

JBL: And what's sad is that Sting is right. Sting...I'm going to break you tonight. Don't worry though, I have already considered adopting your daughter once you are unable to provide for her and she doesn't even recognize you anymore.

The lights go out in the arena. They stay off for a moment and the fans erupt into cheers. When the lights come back up, JBL stands in the ring, completely unscathed. He smiles and drops his microphone before heading backstage.

JR: I was damn sure JBL would be lying on the mat with Sting standing over him. I really hope JBL gets what is coming to him later tonight.

The Motorcity Machineguns make their way to the ring as the fans cheer them loudly. Fans point at their hand in the Detroit shape that MCMG are known for. The two men jump into the ring and lift their fist into the air as the crowd reacts accordingly. They wait for a moment until Eric Bischoff comes out from backstage to "Back in Black." Bischoff stands on the entrance ramp with microphone in hand wearing his usual black leather jacket and jeans. He smiles excitedly before he begins speaking.

Eric Bischoff: Gentlemen, you have earned a right to become the first ever Tag-team champions, and what’s more, the first ever champions in XCW history, tonight. You have one last challenge in front of you and I have personally hand picked the newest additions to the XCW roster to be your opponents. The winners of this match will be the Tag Champions...so without further hesitation...your opponents:

"Watch Out" hits the speakers as out from backstage walk the Dudley Boys! Devon and Bubba wear throwback 3-D jerseys and look angrily toward the ring with hunger in their eyes. Bischoff shakes hands with Bubba before the two men walk toward the ring. Devon yells his trademark "OH MY BROTHA, TESTIFY" as Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley look toward one another with obvious concern in their eyes.

MATCH 1 (For the Tag-Team Championship Titles): Team 3-D vs. MotorCity Machineguns

Sabin arm drags Bubba to the mat and then twists his wrist around to start the match. Bubba looks in anguish toward the ref and eventually pounds Sabin in the jaw with a hard hook. Sabin breaks the hold and Bubba lifts the much lighter Sabin into the air for an atomic drop. Bubba takes control with a lariat that rocks the whole ring. Bubba pins Sabin quickly: 1...kick-out.

Shelley looks on in obvious distress. Bubba pulls Sabin up by the back of the head and taunts him by yelling "c'mon Sabin, you just gonna lay down like that?" Sabin hits a desperation elbow to Bubba's gut that stuns him, then bounds off the ropes and nails a shoulder block. Bubba stands firm and Sabin simply bounces to the mat off of the rock solid shoulder of Brother Bubba. Bubba scoop slams Sabin then tags in Devon. Devon stomps Sabin as he tries to rise then grabs his wrists and curb stomps him a couple times. Shelley gets Devon's attention and Devon clotheslines him viciously off the ring apron. Devon looks over the top rope and watches Shelley hit the floor hard, but this buys Sabin enough time to hit a drop kick to the back of Devon's head. Devon flips over the ropes to the ring apron and Sabin waits for him to get to his feet. Sabin runs toward him and fakes a cross body, which Devon ducks, and slides between Devon's legs to the floor outside the ring. Devon looks around awkwardly before he slams; face first, into the side of the ring from Sabin tripping him! Bubba jumps to the floor and pursues Sabin, who manages to work his way back into the ring. Devon gets back in the ring and the ref regains order as the two men lock up. Sabin applies a wrist lock on Devon and Devon counters with an irish whip. Sabin ducks a clubbing clothesline and returns to Devon by jumping and bulldogging him from behind! Pin attempt: 1...2...kick-out!

Sabin tags in Alex Shelley, who hits a running dropkick on the now sitting Devon. Shelley pumps his fist as the crowd cheers. Devon rises and Shelley hits a hurricanrana that throws Devon into his own corner. Bubba takes it upon himself to tag himself in. Bubba charges Shelley, but Shelley low bridges and spins around Bubba with an octopus stretch. Bubba looks weirdly at the ref while Devon climbs out of the ring. Chris Sabin jumps up and down and cheers his partner on from the corner. Bubba finally breaks the hold and knees Shelley in the stomach. Shelley doubles over and Bubba signals for the power bomb. Shelley grabs Bubba by the head in mid move and holds on tight. Bubba takes blow after blow to the skull as Shelley tries to reverse the move the hard way. Bubba rocks backward and stumbles before Shelley flips him over with a hurricanrana and holds the feet for a pin attempt: 1...2...Devon breaks the count.

Devon and Bubba pounds away on Shelley as the ref notices and stops Sabin from getting in the ring, in turn allowing 3-D more time to beat on Shelley. Shelley manages, miraculously, to fight our of the corner and hit back to back dropkicks on both members of 3-D. The ref finally focuses on the match and forces Bubba to get back out of the ring. Shelley slings Devon to the neutral corner and then hits a high elbow to his head. Shelley gets on all fours and Sabin jumps into the ring and nails a springboard flying hip press by jumping from Shelley's back! Devon stumbles to his knees and the Machineguns hit their trademark kick combo which leaves Devon down in the ring. Shelley goes for a pin:...but Bubba is distracting the ref!

Shelley gets up, confused, as Sabin tries to get the refs attention. Bubba clubs Sabin with a clothesline as he climbs in the ring past the ref. The ref sees Shelley on Devon, but Bubba interrupts the pin attempt. The ref makes Bubba get out of the ring and he obliges. Sabin gets back to his corner and Devon spikes Shelley with a pile driver in the middle of the ring with a turn of momentum. Devon tags in Bubba and Bubba stands over Shelley for a moment before kicking him mockingly in the arm. Sabin pounds the turnbuckle with his fists angrily as he knows the match should be over right now. Bubba looks toward him and points telling him to 'Shut up' or he will 'break his face.' Sabin leaps into the ring and charges, but the ref stops him. Devon take the chance to climb into the ring and set up Shelley for the 3-D. Bubba nails the cutter and Devon climbs out of the ring as the ref turns around: 1...2...3!

WINNERS and NEW Tag-Team Champions: Team 3-D!

Team 3-D celebrates as if they just wont the super bowl as Chris Sabin looks on in disgust. Sabin pulls Shelley out of the ring and holds him on his feet as Shelley stumbles trying to regain his center of gravity.

JR: I can't say enough about how much I can't stand Team 3-D, and I'm very upset about them being here, but I also can't say enough about how good they are at the mind games. The Motor City Machineguns had that match won, and Brother Bubba used his ability to get into Chris Sabin's head to turn the tables...I sure hope this isn't over and done with.

King: Let's just be glad, for MCMG's sake, that tables weren't actually involved in the match any more than simply turning!

JR: Good point, JR. We take you backstage now to "Mean" Gene Okerlund who stands by with CM Punk.

The camera shows Okerlund and Punk backstage. Punk wears a black tee shirt with the Punk logo, along with some red and white MMA style shorts. Punk looks mildly upset as Gene addresses him.

Gene Okerlund: Good evening folks. I'm here with the Straightedge Superstar, CM, Punk. Mr. Punk, being a new addition to the XCW roster, how do feel about your short stint so far?

CM Punk: Well, Gene, I gotta be honest with you. Its a great place to be, but my debut a couple of weeks ago was not the best way to start off. But, I have been training and certainly intend to get on a wining streak as soon as I am given the opportunity.

Gene Okerlund: You, of course, are referring to your debut against Ken Kennedy a couple weeks ago in a contention match for tonight's No-Limit Title Fatal Four Way. Some might say that Kennedy obtained that victory through some illegal means, what were your thoughts?

CM Punk: Ya know, Kennedy did what he had to do to win, and I salute that. I'm not going to make excuses as to why I didn't win that match, I just want another opportunity to prove myself here in XCW, and I can't wait till i get that chance.

Gene Okerlund: Thank you so much for your time, ladies and gentlemen, CM Punk.

The camera comes back to the announcing table as the announcers prepare for the next matchup.

MATCH 2 (For the Cruiserweight Championship): Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Kaz and Petey circle aroun done another for a moment before locking up. Petey jumps on the offensive and arm drags Kaz over into a sitdown armbar. Petey twists Kaz's arm and Kaz flips over to reverse the hold. Petey cringes and attempts the same reversal, but Kaz releases the hold and dropkicks Petey back into the turnbuckle. Petey shakes off the blow and runs out with a forearm shot, but Kaz plants his shoulder in Petey's stomach and nails a beautiful bridging suplex. Petey immidiately kicks out.

Petey pulls his arm across his chest to stretch it out and backs away from Kaz, who motions for him to bring it on. Petey feints a shoulder lock and spins around with his arms around Kaz's torso. Kaz struggles to free himself while Petey clinches his hands and applies pressure to Kaz's lower back. Kaz arches his back in pain, but continues to try and break the hold. Kaz reverses the hold, but Petey does the same and they find themselves in the same predicament as they started. Kaz back elbows Petey and slams him to the mat with an inverted DDT. Kaz looks around at the audience, which cheers, as he finally has the upper hand in the match. Kaz hops up and drags Petey to the center of the ring. Kaz bounces off the ropes and runs past Petey to gain momentum. Kaz returns to Petey with a dropkick to his knee, but Petey hops over the move and allows Kaz to slide on the mat past him. Petey mule kicks Kaz in the gut and then hits a spinning enziguiri to his head. Petey attempts an early pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Kaz covers his head and looks at his hand for blood as Petey lifts him to his feet. Petey bounds up to the top turnbuckle and leaps toward Kaz with a double axehandle, but Kaz catches Petey with an atomic drop that rocks the ring. Petey clutches his crotch and teeters for a moment, until Kaz drops him to the mat with a lariat clothesline. Kaz tries his hand at a high flying move as he gets to the top of the turnbuckle and draws his usual figures in the air to a small pop from the crowd. Kaz leaps into the air and nails a legdrop on the downed Petey Williams. Petey rolls toward the ropes, but Kaz keeps him from escaping the ring by lifting him to his feet and hitting a snap suplex. Kaz goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Kaz takes a moment to get up as he appears winded, but manages to get up prior to Petey. Petey accepts a hook to the head and then a kick in the side of the calf, but manages to nail a desperation backhand chop. Kaz appears to be more stunned than injured from the blow, but hits a drop toe-hold and then rolls Petey up into a vertical figure four leg lock. Kaz motions to the crowd and then falls ontop of Petey with an axehandle blow that causes Petey to convulse in pain and grab his head. Kaz lifts Petey to his feet and slings him into the corner. He lifts Petey up onto the top rope in preparation of the Flux Capacitor. Kaz nods his head as the crowd grows in anticipation. Suddenly, Kaz looks down to notice that James Storm has grabbed his ankle from outside the ring apron. The ref motions for Storm to leave and he raises both hands in innocence. Kaz yells angrily and motions for him to leave, but Petey comes to, and manages to hit Kaz in the gut. Kaz bends over and Petey looks around as if he has just invented lightning. Petey measure the move, places Kaz's head between his leg and motions for the Canadian Destroyer!

JR: HE'S INSANE!!! HE IS GOING TO KILL KAZ!!!

Petey flips over Kaz and drives his skull firmly into the mat with his finishing move. Kaz literally bounces a couple feet into the air and then lands motionless on the mat. The ref throws both hands over his head in amazement as the crowd gives a mixed reaction. Half the crowd cheers at the awesomeness of the move they just witnessed, half of them grow very quiet in wonder of Kaz's fate. Petey gathers himself after a long moment of waiting, and then applies a laxidazical pin: 1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION: Petey Williams!

Petey pumps both fist and grabs the title from the ref as Kaz remains motionless. Medics with a stretcher make their way to the ring and begin preparing Kaz to be transported, though he has not moved. Petey leaves the ring and James Storm stands by smiling widely at the damage that was done. The crowd is very hushed as Kaz is lifted out of the ring, particular care being taken to not move his neck.

JR: I'm in awe as to what we just witnessed folks. I sure hope that Frankie Kazarian is ok as he just recieved one of the most devastating moves I have ever seen in my long history in this business.

King: Are thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Kaz and we will be sure to bring you any updates on his condition as we hear them.

A long pause occurs as Kaz is placed in the back of an ambulance. The scene then shifts to backstage with MVP, in his wrestling attire, relaxing on a large black leather couch. He speaks to Eric Bischoff quietly and we only catch the end of the conversation.

MVP: Soon, right?

Eric Bischoff: Of course.

MVP: Thanks, boss.

Bischoff gets up and walks off with a coniving smile on his face. MVP looks off in deep though, also smiling arrogantly. An attractive female stage worker walks by and looks at him. He finally locks gaze with her and then motions for her to say what she has to say.

Female Assistant: Mr. MVP, your match is up next.

MVP: Thank you, baby...say, after I win the No-Limits Title in just a few moments, what about you and I go celebrate. Crys-tal...V.I.P. room...

The girl smiles and blushes a bit, but then looks back at MVP with a disappointing look.

Female Assistant: I already told AJ that I would celebrate with him. Sorry!

The girl walks away quickly as MVP looks around angrily.

MVP: A'ite...its on.

MATCH 3 (Fatal Fourway for the No-Limits Championship): AJ Styles vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

Each man stands in one of the four corners of the ring. They stare each other down and measure their opponents, all of them being very careful about each detailed movement. Finally Hardy starts the match off by clubbing Kennedy with his forearm. Kennedy fires back with a couple of body blows, and Hardy continues to accept the blows as he fires his own head shots. Kennedy rocks back to the corner and Hardy kicks him once, then again, then a third time. Kennedy bends over and Hardy grabs his head and spikes him straight down into the mat. Kennedy rolls over and grabs his nose which has been busted open and now bleeds.

MVP and AJ eventually break down into a full out brawl. Neither of them actually use any real wrestling moves for quite some time as they just beat away on one another with blow after blow. Neither man backs down or seems phased until MVP finally hits a chinbreaker that stuns AJ. MVP follows up with a double leg take down and then he continues with his ravenous clubbing blows to the head of AJ. AJ just tries to cover up his head as MVP slows down and stands over AJ.

Hardy lifts Kennedy and bounces his head off the corner turnbuckle, spraying even more blood around the corner of the ring. The crowd pops and Hardy reacts by bouncing his head off the turnbuckle again. Kennedy elbows Hardy and flips him up and over the top rope with a hip toss.

MVP lifts AJ and irish whips him, then lifts him up and slams him to the mat with a sidewalk slam. MVP stands and kicks away at AJ's torso. MVP is suddenly blindsided by Kennedy, who drops him next to AJ with a clothesline. Kennedy wipes his nose with the back of his arm and then looks angrily at both men. Kennedy takes turns kicking both the downed opponents in the head with the toe of his boot. The men cover their heads, and Kennedy give up and looks for Hardy. Hardy reaches in the ring and trips Kennedy with a double leg take down trip. Hardy leaps up to the ring apron and then springboards off the top rope down on to Kennedy with a leg drop. Hardy looks around the ring and notices AJ and MVP trying to stand. He takes the chance and runs and leaps at them with a crossbody. Hardy clears the ring with the crossbody and the crowd pops as he maintains the pin on both men: 1...2...double kick-out!

JR: Hardy was trying to pin two men at the same time! I wonder if you get a bonus from doing that?

King: Yeah, you get two men gunning for you if you win that way! HA!

Kennedy stands, stumbles for a moment, then steadies himself with the top rope. He looks furiously at Hardy across the ring. Hardy sees the glare, and both men charge one another. They both hit the mat hard as they both choose to use a clothesline. AJ rolls over to find MVP trying to stand. He gets up and punches MVP in the jaw. MVP reels backward onto his butt and holds both hands up in defense.

JR: This isn't a wrestling match, its a fight!

The ref warns AJ to not use closed fists and AJ pushes the ref away from himself. AJ angrily begins kicking MVP, who has backed into the corner of the ring in a seated position. AJ turns to see Kennedy getting up and running toward him. AJ moves and Kennedy changes the move to his trademark facewash that hits MVP. Kennedy looks about with a large amount of blood gushing from his nose onto his chest. He smiles sadistically, showing his own blood staining his teeth red. AJ grabs him by the back of the head and slams his head into the mat, backward. AJ then pulls MVP up to his feet and lifts him to the top turnbuckle in a seated position. AJ climbs the turnbuckles, measures the move, then tries to pull MVP backward in a superplex. MVP, however, holds his heels together tight around the turnbuckle and blocks the move. Hardy gets to his feet and sees the move being blocked. Hardy runs behind AJ, who climbs to the second turnbuckle for leverage. Hardy puts him in a powerbomb setup and then pulls both men off the top rope in a powerbomb/suplex combination move that shakes the arena floor. Hardy goes for a pin on MVP: 1...2...Kennedy breaks up the pin!

Kennedy pulls Hardy to a front face lock and then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Hardy, MVP, and AJ are all laying flat on their back in the ring as Kennedy gets to his feet and surveys the damage. Kennedy decides to go after AJ, who seems to be in shock from the move he just recieved. AJ gets dragged to his feet and then blocks a hook before drop kicking Kennedy in the knee. Kennedy falls and grabs his leg. AJ gets to his knee and lifts MVP into a front face lock. AJ begins setting up the Styles Clash while Hardy starts getting to his feet. AJ lands the Styles Clash on MVP and the fans cheer. AJ pins MVP: 1...2...Hardy breaks up the pin!

Hardy lifts AJ and slings him over the top rope to the floor outside the ring. He turns and notices Kennedy rising again. Frusteration is obvious on all four competitors faces at this point as the match continues to take its toll on them. Kennedy charges Hardy, who ducks and pulls the top rope down causing Kennedy to sail over the top rope outside the ring. Hardy is in the ring alone with MVP, who is lying in his own spit and sweat, face-first on the mat. Hardy drags MVP to the corner and rolls him onto his back. Hardy climbs the ropes and the crowd gets very loud at this point. Hardy throws his taunting hand into the air and then leaps heels over head into the Swanton Bomb! Pinfall: 1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW NO-LIMITS CHAMPION: Jeff Hardy!

JR: My gawd! What a match! Jeff Hardy did it! He wont the No-Limits title!

The ref hands Hardy the title as he mounts the middle turnbuckle and pumps up the crowd. Kennedy stumbles backstage holding his nose and wiping more blood from his face. MVP and AJ continue to brawl as they make their way backward up the entrance ramp. The camera focuses on them as AJ is on his knees on the elevated part of the ramp and MVP steps back to prepare for a move. MVP taunts him and then charges with a leaping boot that hits its mark on AJ's jaw. AJ crumples backward and falls six feet to the hard, cold, concrete floor below. The crowd boos loudly as MVP looks at his work and then stumbles backstage.

---End Part 1---
---Part 2 Coming Soon!---​

Reaction score
---Part 2---​

JR: Well, fans, so far this has been a historic night here at XCW, and thats all because of you, the loyal fan. We really appreciate your engagement in what we are doing here, because without you this company would be nothing.

King: That's right, JR, its all about the fans!

The camera shows a plush decorated room with a large black leather couch and a desk with a computer on it. Eric Bischoff props his feet up on the desk as he places his hands behind his head. He seems lost in thought. A knock is heard at the door and in steps Randy Orton wearing faded blue jeans and a blue polo shirt.

Randy Orton: Mr. Bischoff, I know you...

Eric Bischoff: Look, Randy, if this is about your contract and the fact that you won't be recieving a pay check, I completely understand why you are upset. However, I'm trying to run a business here, and you have let me down and to be quite honest...you have been a...disappointment.

Randy Orton: I don't even care about getting paid. I just want my title shot and I'm willing to go through hell to get it.

Eric Bischoff: Randy, I'm impressed with your drive and determination, but you have constantly nagged me for opportunity after opportunity, and I just don't see our little arrangement going anywhere. Due to your contract stipulation, you have to continue working for me without pay until I say otherwise, and I would appreciate it if you would handle it like a ...

Orton slams his hands down on the desk in front of Bischoff and glares angrily at him. Bischoff's eyebrows raise in shock and his mouth drops open. Orton pushes the computer monitor off the desk into the floor with a crash and then locks gazes again with Bischoff who remains speechless.

Randy Orton: You WILL give me my title shot, or I will MAKE you give me my title shot. I'm the future of this business and I better start getting treated with repect. Don't cross me, Bischoff, or I will be forced to rip XCW apart. This is your warning.

Orton turns around and leaves the room, slamming the door hard behind him. Bischoff looks at the pile of rubble that was his computer monitor and then glances back at the door, very angry.

JR: Well, that was certainly an interesting meeting between Orton and Mr. Bischoff, to say the least.

King: Orton better be careful or he will find himself out on the corner begging for hand outs!

JR: Bischoff has a way of making people pay for their sins against him. I'm sure this won't be the end of Orton and Bischoff's dealings.

MATCH 4 (Street Fight): JBL vs. Sting

JBL stands out in the parking lot with a referee standing next to him. The two men look around waiting for Sting to show. JBL remains cool and composed, until he finally notices a dark figure standing in front of him. The figure lifts a black baseball bat onto his shoulder and begins walking toward JBL. JBL doesn't wait long, as he charges the shrouded figure. JBL spears the figure and begins pounding away at his head with closed fists. The figures head busts open and begins bleeding, but JBL continues the punishment as Sting simply tries to cover himself up. The beating continues for a long while before JBL finally gets off him and lifts him to his feet. JBL whips Sting into a nearby dumpster and follows with a big boot to Sting's bloodied face. The dark figure falls to the ground in a slump and JBL kicks away at him with no remorse. JBL picks up the baseball bat and stands over the downed figure. He looks at it, then back down at the man at his feet. He considers the act and then lifts the bat high over head. He pauses for a second before trying to lower the weapon on Sting's head. But, when he tries to launch the attack, he can't move the bat. He looks behind himself, stunned, as another Sting stands directly behind him holding the bat in one hand and wielding another one in the other hand! The crowd explodes into cheers as JBL releases the bat and fires a right hook, which Sting two dodges and then JBL begins to run back toward the arena. The ref checks the downed Sting and realizes that the man is actually Rob Van Dam wearing Sting's outfit and makeup!

The real Sting chases after JBL as the two men run into doubles doors leading to the arena. Sting turns a corner and catches a metal trash can in the face. Sting shrugs off the blow and hits JBL in the stomach with the head of the bat. JBL doubles over, a look of terror on his face. Sting slams JBL's head into the concrete wall and then pulls him along behind as he continues to walk toward the arena. JBL grabs his hand and pushes it away, then tries to kick Sting in the leg, but Sting dodges the attack again and nails a hard lariat that causes JBL to slam hard on the concrete floor. JBL cringes in pain and tries to roll away, but Sting stops him and lifts him to his feet again. Sting slams JBL into the wall again, then continues to walk to the ring, the referee finally catching up and following.

The men finally emerge at a side entrance of the arena floor, in the audience. Fans jump up and down and yell at Sting to beat JBL up right there as Sting continues to drag the injured JBL toward the ring. Sting tosses JBL down a short flight of stairs as some fans jump back to let the man bounce. Sting follows, bat still in hand as the fans applaud and pat Sting on the back. JBL stands and tries to fight Sting, but Sting simply kicks him in the chest, causing him to roll backward down some more stairs. The two men get to the bottom of the floor and Sting pushes JBL along and over the barrier next to the ring. Sting hops over the barrier and ducks another stray hook from JBL before driving a knee into his gut and then rolling him into the ring. Sting climbs in after him and drops the bat and takes off his coat. He places his hand next to his mouth and yells to the crowd, causing them to pop again. JBL stands and stumbles his way into the corner of the ring. Sting runs at him and tries a Stinger splash, but JBL rolls away from the attack. Sting hits the corner hard and grabs his chest in pain. JBL comes at him from behind, but Sting hits a back elbow, then out of nowhere, the Scorpion Death Drop, causing the fans to explode into cheers. Pin attempt by Sting: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Sting!

JR: Sting wins! Sting wins! JBL has talked for weeks about how badly he was going to beat Sting, but in his blind rage he attacked the wrong man!

Sting climbs the turnbuckle and plays to the fans as JBL gets out of the ring and stumbles back toward the locker room.

King: What a way to counter JBL's constant babbeling, JR. Sting must have sought RVD out and asked him to help end this before it got out of hand.

JR: I'm sure JBL won't be happy with this ending. He tends to take things very personally, especially if he feels slighted in any way.

King: Well, I can't say I would blame him in this instance. JBL really brought the hammer down at the beginning of this match, just against he wrong man!

A video is shown Triple H and Kurt Angles confrontation last week. After that Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring. He looks serious as he asks for a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring.

Eric Bischoff: Good evening, XCW fans. I wanted to come out here and publicly inform all of you of a huge opportunity you have this week. After Kurt Angle's idea the other week to offer a title shot to anyone on the XCW roster via online fan voting, I decided to make that stipulation, regardless of who the winner of the World Championship Title match is tonight. Please feel free to go to XCW.com and vote for the roster member that you think should get a title shot. Voting has already began and will continue up until the next episode of Full Throttle.

Bischoff looks down for a moment, as if considering whether to say something or not. He looks back up and smirks cockily.

Eric Bischoff: And, one last thing: Randy Orton is NOT allowed to be the selected opponent for next weeks title match...under any circumstances. So, don't waste your vote on him. In fact, If I so much as SEE Randy Orton next week at Full Throttle, he will be FIRED on the spot.

Bischoff smiles and leaves the ring as the ring crew prepares for the next match by placing two large tables in the ring and two more outside the ring.

MATCH 5 (Table's Match): Edge vs. Goldberg

Edge motions for Goldberg to come on and Goldberg obliges by running at him and attempting a double leg takedown. Edge raises a knee up in defense, which stuns Goldberg, but only for a moment. Edge backs away and puts his head under the top rope, asking for the ref to stop Goldberg. The ref steps between the two and Goldberg snorts angrily. Edge locks arms with Goldberg, who pushes him back to the corner quickly. Goldberg hits him hard in the stomach and then slams him with a hard knife hand chop. Edge flips up and ontop of the turnbuckle and then falls back to the mat. Goldberg whips Edge across the ring and charges in, head first. Edge hops out of the way and Goldberg slams his shoulder hard into the ring post.

Edge smiles and pushes his hair out of the way, then pulls Goldberg out of the corner and begins whittling away with head fist shots. Goldberg accepts the blows, and finally shakes off the ring post blow, then explodes into a t-bone suplex. Edge bounces across the ring and rolls up into the corner. He looks across the ring at Goldberg with a look of shock on his face. Goldberg roars and then charges headlong at him. Edge dives away, and then rolls out of the ring. Goldberg motions for Edge to get back in the ring, but Edge shakes his head and tries to gather his breath. Edge considers the best plan of attack and then slides back in the ring. Goldberg stays back as the ref stands between the two men. Edge nods and comes at Goldberg. Goldberg drives a knee up into Edge's gut, then drops him with a pumphandle slam. Goldberg pulls a table over to the center of the ring and sets it up. Edge gets to his knee and throws his hand up into Goldberg's crotch, causing him to roll over onto the table in pain. Edge sees his opportunity and leaps over to the turnbuckle and begins climbing. Goldberg recovers quickly and rolls off the table, grabbing Edge by the back of the head. Goldberg flips Edge up into the air in an inverted suplex right over the table, but Edge flips down to his feet countering the move.

Edge pounds away at Goldberg's back and knocks him into the turnbuckle. Edge drives Goldberg's head into the turnbuckle once, then twice, then a third time. Edge wraps Goldberg's leg outside the bottom rope and pulls it up, using the rope as a lever and putting a lot of pressure on Goldberg's knee. The ref counts to four before Edge releases the hold. Edge elbows Goldberg hard in the back of the head and pulls him backward to the mat by his head. Goldberg shakes his head and gets to his feet. Edge pounds on with a boot to the head, but Goldberg roars and takes the shot. Edge dropkicks Goldberg back to the mat. Goldberg stands quickly and Edge seems frusterated by his lack of damage he is causing. Edge runs toward Goldberg, but gets flipped over the top rope out to the floor below. Goldberg follows and begins setting up a table next to the announcers booth. Edge recovers and attack Goldberg from behind. Edge pounds away on Goldberg as hard as he can then slams his head into the ring post. Goldberg stumbles a bit as Edge guides him onto the table. Edge looks around and then climbs up ontop of the announcers table. Both JR and King get up and out of the way as the war rages too close for comfort. Edge measure the attack, but looks on in disbelief as Goldberg sits up, stands up, and leaps from the table onto the announcers booth and straight into Edge with a Spear!

Edge lands on the announcers booth and doesn't move as Goldberg leaps to his feet and taunts with a cuthroat and a roar. The fans cheers crescendo as Goldberg pulls him to his feet and prepares for the jackhammer. Goldberg holds Edge in the air for what seems like an eternity, then drops backward, driving Edge through the nearby table and into the floor below.

WINNER: Goldberg!

Goldberg roars in Edge's direction again as the Rated R Superstar convulses in pain. Goldberg holds his arms out as the crowd cheers him on.

JR: What an intense match, King.

King: Wow!

JR: Mah Gawd, Goldberg is a beast!

A video shows the events that lead to the culminatig match of the night. Triple H and Kurt Angle are both featured. After the video Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring with his usual red, white, and blue ring attire and an American flag. Triple H comes to the ring and throws his water bottle into the crowd before spewing forth a mist of water as his light show impresses the fans.

MATCH 6 (MAIN EVENT for the World Heavyweight Championship): Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

Angle hip tosses HHH into an armbar and laughs at him to start the match. HHH spins around and stands up, then reverses the move by turning Angle's wrist behind his back. Angle back elbows Triple H and then bounds off the ropes with a shoulder block. Triple H pops back to his feet and rolls his shoulder, stretching it out. Kurt motions for Triple H to come at him and HHH does so. Angle jogs around the mat and reconsiders his plan. HHH glares at him and wipes the bottom of his boot with his hand. Angle comes at him and Triple locks up with him. Ankle applies a side head lock and drops to one knee. Triple falls to his knee as well and tries to free himself from the hold. Angle torques his head hard and holds tight. Triple H pushes Kurt off of himself and stands, firing a boot to Kurt's stomach. Kurt doubles over and exhales hard. Triple H drives his skull into the mat with a DDT, then applies a quick pin attempt: 1...kick-out!

Angle attacks wildly after kicking out by hitting a hard forearm shot and irish whiping Triple H. Triple H comes back to find Kurt bent over for a back body drop. Triple H counters with his patented facebuster and then kicks Kurt's feet out from under him. Kurt bounces on the mat and grabs his head. Triple H grabs one of his legs and turns it hard and yanks down. Kurt grabs his knee and cringes in pain. HHH pulls Kurt to his feet and Kurt tries to regain momentum by driving home another forearm to his head. Triple H rocks back before taking another forearm. Kurt Angle jumps on the offense with a heavy backhand shot to Triple H's chest. Kurt then grabs Triple H by the arm and hits a hard lariat. Kurt pumps his fists and then goes for a pinfall: 1...kick-out!

Triple H gets up quickly and heads toward Kurt, but Kurt hits a drop-toe hold. Triple H's face hits the mat and he grabs his jaw in pain. Kurt notices this and pulls him to his feet again. Kurt nails a jawbreaker and then a belly-to-belly suplex that launches Triple H across the ring. Kurt applies a leg lock on Triple H. Triple H reaches for the ropes, and begins pulling himself toward them as Kurt tries to maintain the hold away from the rope. The ref asks Triple H for his decision, and Triple H shakes his head and continues to reach for the ropes. The fans begin to chant "Triple H, Triple H" as the Triple H finally reaches the ropes and the ref has to pull Angle off of him. HHH grabs his knee, again, in much more serious pain this time. Kurt pulls HHH to the center of the ring and apllies a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Triple H tries to roll over and stand, but Kurt punishes him even more by kicking him square in the ribs. Kurt pulls him to his feet, but Triple H struggles to stand before getting driven to the mat with a sidewalk slam. Kurt gets to the top rope and beats his chest with his fist a couple times, taunting at the crowd. Triple H stands up and stumbles toward the unaware Kurt Angle. Angle notices HHH and leaps toward him, but Triple H counters the attack by grabbing him and nailing an atomic drop! Angle gasps in pain and falls forward clutching his crotch. HHH goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Triple H gains his second wind and pulls Angle to his feet and hits a snap suplex. Triple H pulls him up again and hits a spinning spinebuster. He stands over Kurt and the crowd cheers him on as he leaps into the air with a jumping knee strike. Triple H grabs his knee again as he stands from the blow. He hobbles to the ropes and uses them to hold himself up. He falls forward with a double axe handle strike that hits its mark on Kurt's head. Triple H pulls Kurt to his feet once more and sets up for the Pedigree. The crowd pops as he motions for his finishing move, but Angle counters with a back body drop and falls to the mat out of desperation! Angle stands and watches Triple H, measuring his next attack. Triple H stands and backs toward him, setting himself up perfectly for the Olympic Slam! Pin attemt: 1...2...3!

WINNER and NEW XCW World Champion: Kurt Angle!

JR: Damnit, King. Triple H gave everything he had and it wasn''t enough to take down the Olympic Champion tonight.

King: He sure did. Kurt gave it all too, an oustanding performance by both of these superstars tonight.

JR: Thank you all for tuning in and we will see what comes from tonight's event next week on Full Throttle!

Kurt pumps his fists and then accepts the ref's offer of the World Title as he lifts it high over his head and screams in excitement. The fans boo and Kurt's music hits the speakers as he jumps around in the ring celebrating.

A video for the next Pay Per View is show: Breaking Point

Tabula Rasa goes off air.

Match results recap:

Kurt Angle defeats Triple H for the World Championship
Goldberg defeats Edge in a Table Match
Sting defeats JBL in a Street Fight
Jeff Hardy defeats AJ Styles, MVP, and Ken Kennedy for the No-Limits Title
Petey Williams defeats Kaz for the Cruiserweight Championship
Team 3-D defeats Motorcity Machineguns for the Tag-Team Championship

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great ppv, dont have time to review it but it was a great read.

I vote Bryan Danielson.

Reaction score
XCW Announcements:

-After a week of online voting, Eric Bischoff has announced that on his week's episode of Full Throttle the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, Kurt Angle, will take on Edge in the main event for the Title. This match was determine by fan voting. Angle was asked about the match by a reporter and had this to say:

Kurt Angle: I really don't give a damn who the fans have chosen for me to wrestle. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Coffee Kongston or Eric Bischoff himself. I'm going to go out there and break whoever it is in half with my bare hands. Edge, your thought of as the master manipulator, and you better start manipulating your way out of this match, cause its REAL...IT'S DAMN REAL!

-Inside sources say that a couple of legendary superstars will be on site for this week's Full Throttle. No one knows who, or if they will have anything to do with the taping, or just be in attendance, but time will tell.

-Mr. Bischoff has been been bombarded with questions recently as to the contents of the black briefcase that JBL has given him. Bischoff has replied with "No comment, just wait and see." Bischoff has also explained to reporters that Randy Orton and he have not spoken since Tabula Rasa and that he expects Orton to remain away from the Full Throttle set for this week's show.

- Power 10 Rankings for XCW:
1. Kurt Angle
2. Jeff Hardy
3. Petey Williams
4. Bill Goldberg
5. Kaz
6. Team 3-D
7. Ken Kennedy
8. AJ Styles
9. Sting
10. Triple H

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Tabula Rasa Review

Random Thought: Great way to open the show and an even better way to have Raven debut.

MCMG vs. 3D: It was a much better match than I expected it to be. 3D should be good heel champions, hopefully the Guns dont fall out of the title picture.

Petey vs. Kaz: Good match. The Kaz/Storm feud should be interesting. The final spot at the end of the match was cool.

Fatal Four way: Great match, perfect length, and good action. I like the way that you furthered the MVP/AJ story.

Random thought: It looks like you're going to have RKO be face in XCW, interesting choice.

JBL vs. Sting: Kind of a strange match at first with having two Stings. Okay match over all.

Edge vs. Goldberg: To me this match felt like a long squash. Worst match of the night.

Angle vs. HHH: Awesome match, best of the night. Good back and forth between both men.

Overall a great PPV, nothing bad about it.

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling presents FULL THROTTLE!
Live from Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

An intro video package is shown with the following segments:
-Team 3-D coming to the ring and defeating MCMG for the Tag-Team Titles.
-Petey Williams watching James Storm intterupt and then nailing the Canadian Destroyer from the top rope to cause Kaz to lose the Cruiserweight title match.
-Jeff Hardy hoisting the No-Limits Title into the air from the top turnbuckle.
-RVD (dressed as Sting) creating a diversion for the real Sting to pummel JBL in a street fight.
-Goldberg lifting Edge into the air and driving him through a table with the jackhammer.
-Kurt Angle countering the Pedigree and then lifting Triple H into an Olympic Slam for the World Heavyweight Championship Title.

**PYRO**
**PYRO**
**PYRO**​

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, we are just a few days removed from XCW's very first Pay Per View, Tabula Rasa, and I must tell you, it was intense from wire to wire. Welcome to the Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania as we bring you live sports entertainment from Keystone Country tonight on FULL THROTTLE!

King: (Sarcastically) Thanks for the great introduction, JR. I'm really feeling the love.

JR: I'm joined at ring side by my broadcast partner, Jerry Lawler. Tonight we have a huge main event lined up as the fans have voted and decided that Kurt Angle will be facing Edge in a World Championship match. King, how difficult is it to only have a couple days to rest up from a hellacious match with Triple H, and almost immidiately have to turn around and face Edge for the title you just won?

King: Well, JR, you raise a good point, but let's not forget that Edge got Jackhammered through a table the other night as well!

JR: He sure did! I'm sure both these men are going to scrap and brawl with everything they have in order to keep, or in Edge's case, obtain that coveted World Title. Let's take you backstage, now, as Santino Marella is with Mean Gene for an interview before tonight's first match.

The camera shows Santino standing backstage in his wrestling trunks and a blue "Italia" tee shirt that has been augmented a bit to hype Santino. He looks cockily down his nose toward Gene who wears his usual tux and holds a mic. Gene goes to speaks, but Santino promptly takes the microphone away from him before he can get a word out.

Santino Marella: Mr. Gene-a-not-so-very-mean-a, you SHUDDAP-A YOU FACE-A for-a moment-a. I, the great-a Santino Marella will do the talking-a.

Gene looks back at Santino, angred, then walks off the set leaving Santino to smile back at the camera and step into the center of the viewing area.

Santino Marella: Hello, my loyal-a fans. You see Santino is quite-a upset about-a not having-a match-a at Tabula Pasta. Santino feels that he has been-a left out in the cold-a dark alleyway with very little to eat-a. Santino is not-a little Peppito! Santino is a SUPERSTAR-A and should-a be treated as-a such!

Santino gets a very stern look on his face, but then calms himself and continues his hauty, down-nose look toward the camera.

Santino Marella: But, Santino is not-a one to dwell on things-a. Tabula Pasta is over and Santino must-a look to the future! Tonight-a I will wrestle "Mr. American Dragon-a" and show-a you all what you have-a been wanting to see-a! This-a Dragon-a man is probably just-a one of those crazy-a masked superhero men anyway, and besides-a, everyone knows-a that there are no such thing-a as Dragons!

Santino looks toward an offstage assistant and whisper quietly, but audibly. As he walks off camera to go to the ring.

Santino Marella: Is there such-a thing as a Dragon-a?

MATCH 1: Santino Marella vs. Bryan Danielson (Debut)

Bryan begins the match surprising Marella by grabbing him around the waist then slipping behind him and slamming him back on his head with a bridging belly-to-back suplex. Santino immidiately kicks out and stand up, wiggling a finger back and forth scolding Bryan. Bryan just stares, determined and focused, and charges for a wrist lock. Bryan kicks Santino in the stomach and doubles him over. Bryan releases the wrist lock and applies a double-underhook and then suplexes Santino to the mat again. Santino gets up and runs behind the ref to buy himself a moment to reset. Bryan holds his fists up and continues to focus. Santino locks up with Bryan and catches him off guard with a european uppercut. Bryan's head rocks backward and Santino nods his head and smiles as if he finally did something right. Santino whips Bryan to the ropes and clocks him with a clothesline, then goes for a pin attempt: 1...Kick-out!

Santino applies a side headlock and contorts his face as he tries to apply pressure to Bryan's head. Bryan turns sideways and back body drops Santino onto his back. Danielson grabs Santino's arm and applies a triangle choke, but Santino grabs the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Bryan shakes his head in disappointment at himself for applying the move to close to the ropes. Santino gets up and throws a boot up as Bryan charges him. Bryan gets a boot to the face and rocks backward. Santino grabs him by the legs and flips him back onto the mat. Santino preps for a submission move, but Danielson kicks Santino back into the ropes. Santino falls forward with a elbow drop right onto Danielson's head. Santino stands over Bryan and leans over to yell into his face: "You are not-a so scary little Dragon-a man! You don't-a even have-a mask!" Bryan kicks him swiftly in the top of the head. Santino stands and grabs his head in pain with a look of surprise on his face. Bryan sweeps Santino's feet out from underneath him and he drops to the mat on his back. Bryan drags Santino into the middle of the ring and straps on the Cattle Mutilation!

Santino doesn't wait long at all before tapping, in horrendous pain.

WINNER: Bryan Danielson!

JR: Very impressive debut from The American Dragon tonight on XCW. Santino never really got a move in edge-wise as Bryan really dominated most of the match.

King: I don't think Bryan was here to wrestle for hours in the greatest contest ever seen. He was here to prove that he is for real and intends to be taken very seriously, much more seriously than Santino Marella was wanting to take him, for sure.

JR: Fans we have a bit of news regarding the health of Kaz, who recieved an injury after getting hit with the Candian Destroyer at Tabula Rasa...off the top rope. Kaz has a severe neck sprain and will be out of action for a couple of weeks, but he is going to be ok and we look forward to his return to XCW.

King: That sure is good news. That injury could have been much more severe after seeing Petey Williams take such a high risk.

JR: We will be right back after these messages.

XCW goes to commercial break. As XCW returns, we see Petey Williams backstage speaking to a female XCW worker, who is apparently not interested in him...at all. Petey wears jogging pants and no shirt as the Cruiserweight Title is held over his shoulder.

Petey Williams: Honey, I'm the Definition of Definition! I tell you what, here is my number, call me if you change your mind.

Petey hands the girl a folded up piece of paper and smiles. The girl smiles, nauseated, then walks off, tossing the paper into the nearest wastebin. Suddenly, JBL walks on set and bumps chest's with Petey. Petey looks up, then smiles awkwardly.

JBL: Get out of here, now, before I squash you like the bug you are.

Petey looks around and tries to come up with a rebuttal, but decides to take JBL up on his offer and leave the set. JBL looks upset as he glare at the camera.

JBL: R...V...D. Last week, at Tabula Rasa, you SCREWED me out of my Street Fight with Sting. You should have stayed at home, ballerina boy. You want to play with the big dogs...you just walked into the vet and opened the rabies pin. Next week...Full Throttle...you and me. And, when Im done with you, I'll finish what I started with Sting.

JBL smiles widely and then walks off set.

MATCH 2: MVP vs. AJ Styles

AJ and MVP begin this match the same way they ended the last one, a flat out brawl. The ref looks on, disturbed, as he has no idea how he is going to keep this match legal. MVP gets the upperhand and suplexes AJ to the mat. AJ arches his back and grimaces in pain. MVP wipes the dirt off his shoulder tauntingly and then drops a leg drop on the down Phenomenal One. MVP then hooks a headlock behind the seated AJ Styles and taunts him verbally: "Come on AJ, you want to be MVP? You ain't got nothin on me!" AJ angrily drives a forearm shot at MVP's head, but misses wildly. AJ tries to stand, but MVP kicks him in the back of the leg and maintains the hold. AJ slumps to his side and MVP releases the hold and kicks him hard in the back. MVP pushes AJ's face into the mat for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

MVP viciously locks the headlock back on AJ as he tries to rise. "I'm the Franchise, baby! Your the rookie!" he yells in AJ's ear as the contorts his arms and applies pressure to AJ's head. AJ manages to get some energy and stand, then turn sideways and elbow MVP in the gut. MVP releases the hold, but tries to maintain. AJ fires another elbow, then rushes to the ring ropes. AJ tries a flying crossbody, but MVP catches AJ, then slams him backward overhead in an impressive feat of strength. AJ rolls out to the ring apron. MVP follows and pulls him to his feet, the ring ropes between them. AJ nails a right hook, which stuns MVP. AJ takes the opportunity and grabs MVP by the head. AJ leaps into the air over the top rope and drives MVP's jaw into his knee with a facebuster. MVP slumps to the mat as the crowd cheers from the big move. AJ kicks away at MVP then pulls him to his feet. AJ snap suplexes him to the mat and goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

MVP stands slowly as AJ watches him, waiting for his chance to attack. AJ charges MVP and MVP throws his big boot up in defense. AJ takes the blow stumbles backward. MVP uses AJ's knee to hit a shining wizard that drops AJ again. MVP smiles confidently and pulls AJ to his feet. MVP prepares for the Playmaker and looks to the crowd, who boos him loudly. AJ counters with a legsweep, but MVP amazingly holds onto AJ and suicide flips him over his head! AJ bounces off the middle turnbuckle and slumps to his butt. MVP gets up and smirks disgustingly. AJ begins to stand and MVP measures his attack. AJ gets to his feet and MVP slams a huge big boot into his face. AJ slumps again. MVP pulls AJ to the middle of the ring and drops him with a Playmaker. Pinfall: 1...2...3!

WINNER: MVP!

MVP taunts he crowd by throwing up his 305 hand sign. AJ moves, dazed, while laying on the mat. MVP leaves the ring and AJ is left to recover.

JR: MVP gets his first win over AJ since way back in the beginning of XCW. He was pretty dominate in that match as well.

King: He sure was, but I don't see AJ Styles giving up so soon. We have not seen the last of these two in the ring with one another.

XCW goes to commercial break. As it returns from break, we see Eric Bischoff standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand. He wears his usual black leather jacket and jeans.

Eric Bischoff: Well, well, well. Tabula Rasa is over.

The fans cheer moderately.

Eric Bischoff: And, I have been recieving a number of questions regarding a few things around XCW at the moment. For example, a large number of you want to know what is in the black briefcase that JBL brought me a few weeks ago. Suffice it to say that all of you will find out soon enough, and I'm sure you will enjoy its contents thouroghly. Another question is what is going to happen to Randy Orton now that he has failed me...again. Randy is currently...well, indisposed at the moment. I don't want to downplay how talented Orton is, however, if you want to work for ME, you better get the job done and, we can all agree, Randy has been disappointing and disrespectful.

The fans give a mixed reaction.

Eric Bischoff: Another question that I have been asking myself is...how am I supposed to continue to give you, the loyal fans, what you want, when I am acting as both owner...AND General Manager. SO, I have decided to employ someone to assist me in one of those positions. I have added a General Manager position to the Full Throttle employees list.

The fans give another mixed reaction.

Eric Bischoff: He will continue to fulfill the same responsibilities that I was taking care of and will manage each show with discretion. Some of you may know who he is...and I have full faith in his ability to continue to push this program to the top. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the NEW General Manager of Xtreme Championship Wrestling Full Throttle, a good friend of mine, and a legend in this business...HULK HOGAN!

The crowd explodes into cheers as Hogan makes his way down the ramp to "Real American." He wears a blue three piece suit and looks very clean and prepped. His head is covered in a Hulkamania bandana and he nods and smiles as the fans scream his name. "Hogan, Hogan, Hogan" is chanted in the crowd as he steps in the ring and plays to the crowd. Hogan takes the microphone and shakes Bischoff's hand.

Hulk Hogan: Brother (Hogan looks around, obviously touched by the fans reaction)...its about to get exciting around here! I tell you what, brother, I sure do appreciate Mr. Bischoff giving me the opportunity to help him run the greatest wrestling company in the business today!

Bischoff nods and smiles as the crowd continues going wild.

Hulk Hogan: And I promise you this, I won't let you, or the millions of Hulkamaniacs all over the world down. I'm gonna bust my rear end, eat my veggies, and take my vitamins to make sure that XCW is at full potential, BROTHER.

JR: What news! Hulk Hogan is now the General Manager for XCW!

King: That means that Hogan is our boss, JR!

JR: That's good to hear, Hogan is a great guy to have around and always brings the best out of everyone around him, welcome to XCW Mr. Hogan!

Hogan and Bischoff make their way back down the ramp, accepting high fives from fans as the next match is ready to begin.

MATCH 3 (Four Man Tag Team Match): Miz/Morrison/Hawkins/Ryder vs. Generico/Kingston/Bourne/Homicide

Kofi Kingston begins the match by locking up with the Miz. Miz arm drags Kofi to the mat then hops over him and kicks him in the chest as he tries to stand up. Kofi sweeps Miz onto his back and jumps up to his feet. Kofi runs to the ropes and greets a rising Miz with a high flying crossbody. Both men bounce to the mat and get to their feet quickly. Miz looks toward Kofi and thinks for a moment. Kofi motions for Miz to bring it on, and Miz obliges by locking up again. Miz twists Kofi's arm with a arm lock, then chains the move into an implant DDT. Miz looks around the audience and smiles confidently. Kofi tries to stand while Miz tags in Morrison.

Morrison starts where Miz left off with a arm bar. Morrison kicks Kofi in the ribs a couple times before irish whiping him to the ropes. Kofi ducks a clothesline, ducks under a leaping Morrison, then gets back to offense with a leaping dropkick that sends Morrison to the mat. Kofi backhand chops Morrison to the corner as he tries to stand. Kofi whips Morrison, but Morrison counters and whips Kofi to the corner. Kofi leaps onto the top rope, flips around to face a charging Morrison, then nails a flying hip press that lays him out again. Kofi tries a pin: 1...kick-out. Kofi tags in Evan Bourne.

Evan immidiately runs to the ropes, and returns with a tilt-a-whirl hurricanrana that flips Morrison back to the mat again. Morrison pounds his fist on the mat and reaches for a tag, but Bourne stops him with a stiff kick to the chest. Morrison's chest turns red as he grabs it in pain. Bourne lifts Morrison to his feet and Morrison grabs him by the head and drives his chin down on his head. Evan grabs his own jaw and Morrison takes the moment to hit a back breaker. Morrison holds Bourne on his knee for a moment and pushes down on his torso before pushing him to the mat. Morrison tags in Ryder.

Zach Ryder kicks Evan in the face as he tries to stand. Ryder pulls him to his feet and Bourne catches him off guard with a jabbing uppercut. Ryder take the blow and delivers his own left hook. Evan fires a right jab, and Ryder hits a kick to the stomach. Evan tries a heel kick to Ryder's face, but Ryder dips his face backward to evade the blow, then counters with a dropkick that sends Bourne into the corner. Evan shakes his head as if to remove the cobwebs then tries to run out of the corner. Ryder charges, shoulder first, nailing Bourne into the turnbuckle. Bourne grimaces as the air is forced from his body. Ryder hits another shoulder blow, then a third. Ryder tries for another shoulder shot, but Bourne leaps up and over the attack, sending Ryder shoulder first into the ring post! Bourne flips Ryder over in a sunset flip: 1...2...kick-out! Bourne tags in Homicide.

Ryder grabs his shoudler in pain and reaches for Hawkins, but Homicide kicks him in the side as he gets to all fours. The kick flips Ryder onto his back, and Homicide pounds away with the bottom of his boot. Ryder tries to cover up, and Hawkins leaps into the ring to stop the punishment. The ref stops Hawkins from interferring and Homicide walks over behind the ref to yell at Hawkins. Meanwhile, Ryder recovers and hits a low blow on Homicide from behind! Homicide drops to his knees in great pain as Hawkins climbs out of the ring, smiling at his work. Ryder crawls to Hawkins and tags him in, as Hawkins kicks Homicide in the chest and goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Homicide still clutches his crotch as Hawkins pulls him to his feet. Hawkins whips him to the ropes, then launches him high into the air. Homicide flapjacks onto the mat and curls up in agony. Hawkins holds his arms out taunting and nodding happily. Hawkins slowly lifts Homicide to his feet again and applies a side head lock. The men battle back and forth on the mat, Hawkins maintaining the hold and Homicide trying to get free. Finally Homicide gets to his feet and pushes himself and Hawkins toward a turnbuckle. Hawkins anticipates the move, and counters by spinning around and slamming Homicides face into the mat with a bulldog! Hawkins shakes his head no as if to say its over as he goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out! Hawkins looks at Homicide in awe as he tags in Miz.

Miz holds Homicide as Hawkins kicks him in the ribcage before climbing out of the ring. Miz sets Homicide up for a double under hook move. Miz looks around taunting again, but wastes too much time as Homicide back body drops him onto the mat! Homicide dives and makes a tag allowing El Generico into the match. Generico looks toward Miz and motions, yelling "OLE!" as Miz chares him. Generico hits a standing missle drop kick and Miz reels backward to the mat. Generico climbs to the top rope and hits a corkscrew moonsault ontop of Miz! Generico goes for a pin: 1...2...Morrison breaks the pin!

The ref pushes Morrison out of the ring as Generico pulls Miz to his feet. Miz swings wildly at Generico, but the blow is ducked, and Generico spins around Miz into a three quarter nelson, which he then uses to suplex Miz. Miz rolls to the corner and tags in Hawkins. Hawkins holds his fists up as he goes toward Generico. Generico hits him with a hurricanrana that he chains into a tornado DDT! Hawkins lies on the mat in the middle of the ring, and Ryder and Morrison seem to have had enough as they burst into the ring to attack Generico. Generico ducks a clothesline, and Kofi Kingston stops the assault from Ryder by hitting a leaping enziguiri as Ryder bounces off the ropes. Ryder slumps to the mat and Kofi pulls him out of the ring by his feet. Morrison gets the upper hand against Generico by hitting a belly to belly suplex, but Bourne rescues him by hitting a running crossbody that knocks Evan and Morrison, over the top rope, out of the ring. Generico shakes off the attack and notices his chance to end the match. He runs to the opposite ropes and springboards backward into a moonsault and lands on top of Hawkins. Pin attempt: 1...2...3!

WINNERS: Generico/Bourne/Kingston/Homicide!

JR: What an entertaining match! This one was back and forth the whole time!

King: Some of the best athletes in the world are right here in XCW. This just goes to prove how superior our brand of entertainment is! Great match!

JR: Yes it was King. I great match indeed, and a fine debut by Evan Bourne AND El Generico as well, as he picks up the pin fall for his team.

Jeff Hardy's techno style music hits as the contestants leave the ring area. Jeff make his way to the ring through thunderous cheers from the fans. He wears his usual black painters jeans and a tight Hardy tee shirt. His hair is dyed red tonight and he carries his No-Limits Title over his shoulder. He climbs in the ring and plays to the crowd a bit before asking for a microphone.

Jeff Hardy: Thank you...you know, alot of people have been asking me what this title I won at Tabula Rasa really means. After all, it is called the "No-Limits" title, and I am your No-Limits champion.

The fans pop a bit as Hardy lifts the title into the air from his shoulder.

Jeff Hardy: Well, I have been thinking about it and...I figure that the title should be just that: No-Limits. I am going to defend this title in just that way. I will do the title and the fans justice by defending it against any and all opponents at any time. You want a piece of me? You think you can take the title from me? Bring it on. Any time, any day, any match. I don't care who you are...

Suddenly, Jeff is interrupted by Kennedy's theme music. Kennedy walks out onto the entrance ramp and glares cockily toward Jeff in the ring. Jeff looks back at him nodding in acceptance. Ken wears jeans and a blue button up shirt with a white paint splatter effect on it. He holds a microphone.

Ken Kennedy: Jeff, let me ask you something, do really believe that you deserve to hold that No-Limits Title after I got shafted in our fatal four way at Tabula Rasa? I case you forgot, let me remind you:

A video plays on the titantron showing the Fatal Four Way at Tabula Rasa.

Kennedy pulls Hardy to a front face lock and then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Hardy, MVP, and AJ are all laying flat on their back in the ring as Kennedy gets to his feet and surveys the damage. Kennedy decides to go after AJ, who seems to be in shock from the move he just recieved. AJ gets dragged to his feet and then blocks a hook before drop kicking Kennedy in the knee. Kennedy falls and grabs his leg. AJ gets to his knee and lifts MVP into a front face lock. AJ begins setting up the Styles Clash while Hardy starts getting to his feet. AJ lands the Styles Clash on MVP and the fans cheer. AJ pins MVP: 1...2...Hardy breaks up the pin!

Hardy lifts AJ and slings him over the top rope to the floor outside the ring. He turns and notices Kennedy rising again. Frusteration is obvious on all four competitors faces at this point as the match continues to take its toll on them. Kennedy charges Hardy, who ducks and pulls the top rope down causing Kennedy to sail over the top rope outside the ring. Hardy is in the ring alone with MVP, who is lying in his own spit and sweat, face-first on the mat. Hardy drags MVP to the corner and rolls him onto his back. Hardy climbs the ropes and the crowd gets very loud at this point. Hardy throws his taunting hand into the air and then leaps heels over head into the Swanton Bomb! Pinfall: 1...2...3!

Jeff Hardy: You know, Ken, I do think I deserve the title. I beat three other men fair and square in one of heck of a match. You didn't get shafted...you...got...BEAT.

The crowd pops as Jeff stares, focused, at Kennedy who laughs sarcastically and nods lightly. Ken runs his finger across his nose before speaking again.

Ken Kennedy: Ok, Jeff...

Jeff Hardy: You know what, Kennedy, if you got a problem with me having the title, why don't you come down here right now and take it from me?

The crowd pops again and Kennedy looks seriously at Hardy.

Ken Kennedy: Because that would be too easy, Jeff. You see, if you really want to defend your title, anywhere, anytime, I might as well wait until the proper opportunity shows itself to me. If you can toss me aside like you did at Tabula Rasa, I can wait till you are ready to hand the title over. And then...when I have bloodied you up and beat you...1...2...3...in a back alley after a show, you will remember the name...MIIIIIIIIIISTEEEEEEER KEEEEEENEEEEEEDYYY!!

Kennedy throws the microphone to the floor and spits toward the ring before leaving the entrance ramp. Hardy shakes his head and pats the belt resting on his shoulder. XCW goes to commercial.

MATCH 4 (Main event, as voted by XCW's fans, for the World Heavyweight Championship): Kurt Angle [c] vs. Edge

Angle and Edge lock up and Edge spins around behind Angle and applies a backslide for a quick pin attempt, but Angle kicks out. Angles shakes his head no and hits a drop toe hold on Edge, which he bridges into a STF. Edge grabs the ropes and Angle holds the move through a four count, then releases the hold. Edge stands and stretch his leg out. Edge pushes hair out of his face and locks up with Angle again. Angle twists Edge's wrist, then puts his arm behind his back and flips him backwards with an exploder suplex. Angle goes for a pin: 1...kick-out.

Edge gets up and feints a arm lock on Angle, then kicks Angle in the stomach. Edge drives an elbow into the middle of Angle's back and then slams his face into the mat. Edge applies a camel clutch on Angle and leans back forcing Angle to yell in pain. The ref asks Angle if he wants to submit, but Angle shakes his head 'no' and reaches for the faraway ropes. Edge releases the hold and kicks Angle in the back. Angle grabs his back and rolls over as Edge climbs the turnbuckle. Angle lies in the middle of the ring, but sits up just in time as Angle tries a diving headbutt, but misses! Edge pushes his hair out of his face again and lifts Angle to his feet and drives home a hard right hook. Angle rocks backward, but stays on his feet. Edge hits him again with a forearm shot, then whips him to the ropes. Angle returns and gets flapjacked high into the air before plummeting face down onto the mat. Edge goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Angle gets lifted to his feet again and Edge looks at him angrily before hitting him with a hard left hook. Angle stumbles back into the corner and tries to hold himself up, still dazed. Edge comes after him, but Angle grabs Edge and slams him into the corner, reversing the roles. Angle drives home a hard uppercut and two quick jabs, but Edge reverses with a boot to the stomach. Edge whips Angle to the opposite corner. Angle hits hard, but tries to run out and get back on offense. Edge simply throws a boot up and nails him in the jaw, dropping him to the mat again. Pin attempt by Edge: 1...2...kick-out!

Edge stands and smiles as he knows he has Angle right where he wants him. He lifts Angle to his feet, punches him hard in the jaw knocking him to the ground, and then lifts him again. Edge sets up the inverse DDT in the middle of the ring. Edge looks around and waits a moment, but suddenly Angle grabs his leg and flips him down to the mat, applying the Ankle Lock in the very middle of the ring! Edge screams in pain as Angle lays on the mat and grapevines his leg. Edge reaches in desperation for the ropes as the ref asks him for his decision. Edge slams the mat with both hands in anger and pain as Angle's face contorts, tweaking the ankle as hard as he can. Edge grabs at his knee and then slams his fists down on the mat rapidly, tapping out to Kurt Angle!

WINNER: Kurt Angle [c]!

JR: Wow, what a way to come back for Kurt Angle! He was really in trouble in this match, but the Ankle Lock is such a devastating move that it was enough to save him from certain defeat!

King: The fans sure picked a good opponent for Angle, but Edge just could'nt get it done tonight as Kurt retains his World Title!

Angle grabs his belt and leaps around the ring, smiling victoriously. Edge lays in the middle of the ring still, grasping his leg in great pain. XCW goes off air.