XCW: Full Throttle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: AJ vs. MVP- awesome match, the spot at the end it what made it.
WM: The opening match, just because of how it ended, but I do like that the Kaz/Storm feud is being moved along.
BP: Bichoff promo
WP: The AJ promo just didn't feel in character to me.
AC: I love the James Storm drunk promos... Good way to open the show... Good way to bring in JBL... Really good match by Finlay and Santino... I thought that it was odd that JR called Santino a veteran... I really like the MVP/AJ feud, I hope tonight wasn't the end of it... Great main event.
Plug: Check out POI Episode 20 and the 21 preview.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: MVP, and Aj was written very well. So was the main event, but I wasn't to fond of the ending. Aj winning was good to see, so was Angle winning. But overall I'm going with the main event. Had alot of good talent, and you utilized it well..
Worst Match: All were great but the Cruiserweight match didn't deliver as much as the rest, even though it set up a feud. But if your going for a Cruiserweight title feud, I don't think that James Storm is really suitable but I can be wrong..
Best Promo: JBL debuting was cool. Bischoff, and JBL forming an alliance just gave me a great idea for a program. Anyway's good job.
Worst Promo: Like comic said; it wasn't really in charater. Not completley out of it but it wasn't really in it. I suggest you do what I do. Go to youtube, and search for Aj Styles Promo's. Take notes, and fuse your notes with your writing. Works well for me.
Additional Comments: I liked the show. Great read for when I was taking a dump. This BTB looks like it will go far. Will read, and possibly review next show.

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling presents FULL THROTTLE

LIVE from The Pyramid in Memphis, Tennessee

**Pyro** **Pyro** **Pyro**

The scene opens with a camera panning high above the arena floor with fans cheering and chanting "XCW, XCW, XCW." The camera moves alongside the ring and fans jump forward to get their face on TV. Then the scene cuts to show a little boy wearing a Triple H tee shirt and wearing one of Finlay's Irish derby hats. The little boy looks up at the camera bashfully and then reaches back to wrap his arms around his mom who urges him to look at the camera. "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva pounds though the loudspeakers as XCW: Full Throttle begins.

JR: Fans, welcome to the Pyramid in Memphis, Tennessee as we bring you tonight's live episode of XCW: Full Throttle! We continue our tour of the southern United States, and are glad to confirm that we will be taking our tour all over the midwest beginning only a few short weeks from now. I'm joined by my partner, Jerry "The King" Lawler.

King: Thanks, JR. I can't wait to get into the action tonight as stories are unfolding in front of our eyes heading toward our very first pay-per-view, Tabula Rasa in only a few short weeks as well.

"Back in Black" hits the P.A. as out walks Eric Bischoff in black jeans and a black bomber jacket. He is followed by his new assistant, Randy Orton who glares angrily at Bischoff from behind while they make their way to the ring.

JR: And action you shall have, King, as we are joined by the owner and manager of XCW, Mr. Eric Bischoff and don't forget his new fetch-pet, Randy Orton!

Bischoff makes Orton pull down the middle rope and allow him to climb through. Both men get in the ring and stand in the middle waiting or the music to cut off. Orton casually slumps back to the corner and leans against the top turnbuckle, still vigilantly glaring at Bischoff, who smiles back and looks around the audience.

Eric Bischoff: Greetings, XCW fans. I tell you, things are really starting to fall into place around here. The Cruiserweight Championship Tournament is entering it's second round in just a few short moments, AJ Styles has officially signed a contract to become the first member of the No-Limits Championship match at Tabula Rasa, JBL joined us and brought with him...well...you will find out in due time, and Kurt Angle made his bid last week for the World Title by defeating five other competitors in a thrilling match that, i must say, was genius on my part.

A mixed reaction is heard from the crowd. Bischoff just continues smiling.

Eric Bischoff: Each of the titles on our roster is currently being contested for at Tabula Rasa with the exception of one...two actually. The XCW Tag-Team championships are uncontested for at the moment, so i intend to fix that. In fact i intend to do more than just that, I intend to kill two birds with one stone. I have eluded at the recent hirings at XCW and that I will continue to fill out our roster till I see it fit. So, at Tabula Rasa, I have decided to make a match between the highest contending team of superstars on the roster and a team of 'mystery opponents' that I have recently hired. So, be prepared to watch some intense tag-team competition over the following couple weeks in preparation for the match at Tabula Rasa.

Bischoff and Orton leave the ring as their music hits. The men walk down the aisle before stopping at the top of the entrance ramp before turning around and signaling to cut the music.

Eric Bischoff: Silly me, I almost forgot something. Your new roster addition for tonight...is competing in a contention match where the winner is in the No-Limits Title Fatal Four Way at Tabula Rasa...RIGHT NOW!

Suddenly, CM Punk's fast paced guitar riff hits the loudspeaker as he bursts out onto the entrance ramp. He nods toward Bischoff and smiles when he notices Orton. Orton and Bischoff go backstage and Punk runs to the ring as the crowd pops loudly.

JR: What a way to start off the show! CM Punk has joined XCW!

King: AND he is in a title contention match right now! Who will his opponent be?

JR: Well, whoever it is, either of these men could find themselves as the number two entry with AJ Styles for the No-Limits Championship.

Ken Kennedy's music hits the speakers as Punk nods acceptingly in the ring. Punk bounces from foot to foot while rolling his wrists to get prepared. Kennedy walks quickly down to the ring, never losing sight of his opponent. Punk gets back in the corner and Kennedy steps into the middle of the ring. The mic falls from the ceiling and he goes through his usual prematch antics before taking off his warm ups and re-locking gazes with Punk.

MATCH 1 (Contention for No-Limits Fatal Four-Way): Ken Kennedy vs. CM Punk

Punk begins the contest by kicking Kennedy in the calf with a roundhouse then elbowing him in the jaw. Kennedy rocks back to the corner and Punk follows him in with a knee to the head. Punk bulldogs Kennedy and the crowd cheers wildly as Punk taunts excitedly with a 'come on' arm motion. Kennedy grabs Punk by the ankle and flips him back on his back before standing. Kennedy torques Punk's knee and slams his leg hard onto the mat. He then checks his lip for blood before kicking away at the torso of the downed straightedge superstar. Kennedy allows Punk to roll over to all fours before delivering a 'field goal' style kick to his gut. Kennedy rolls him over and goes for the pin attempt: 1...2...kick-out.

Kenendy lifts Punk and gives him some indecipherable banter before nailing a european uppercut that sends him reeling back to the ropes. Kennedy whips him to the other side of the ring and clotheslines him back to the ground. Kennedy struts about the ring confidently, giving Punk just enough time to hop up and arm drag him down to the mat. Punk applies an arm lock, then slide over into a hammer lock, then spins around into a behind the back wrist lock. Punk kicks Ken in the butt, and Ken turns around angrily with a "What the hell was that?" Punk gets in his face and lips something back at him before Kennedy pushes him hard. Punk fires back with a kick to the shoulder, then another to the ribs, then a third to the back of the head! Kennedy falls back and Punk whips him before bounding off the other ropes. Punk cathces Kennedy with a hard knee to the stomach which flips Kennedy over and to the canvas. Pin attempt by Punk: 1...kick-out.

Kennedy rolls over and stands while Punk argues with the ref for a moment. Kennedy uses this to his advantage by untying the turnbuckle padding and throwing it to the floor outside the ring. Punk notices and charges past the ref with an axehandle attack. Kennedy ducks and flips Punk over the rope, but Punk lands on the ring apron and throws his foot over the rope to hit an enziguiri. Kennedy rocks back, but regains momentum and launches a shoulder between the middle rope and top rope, knocking Punk to the floor. Kennedy grabs his head and wanders about the ring. Punk gets up quickly and climbs back into the ring to notice Kennedy in the corner. Punk runs forward and leaps into the air for a splash, but Kennedy's plot works as he ducks and allows Punk to his the steel rope connector. Punk immidiately falls back grabbing his chest, but Kennedy goes for the pin as the ref is unsure what just happened: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Ken Kennedy!

JR: Ken Kennedy is a cheater, but you have to salute his ingenuity in the ring, King.

King: I can't say I like how he gets the job done, but he showed tonight that he will certainly get it done. Punk was impressive, but let Kennedy get the best of him tonight. I have the feeling these two will meet again soon.

JR: Now, let's take a look at the Cruiserweight Championship Tournament bracket and how we got to where we are so far as we bring you the opening of round two.

A video showing highlights from the Cruiserweight Tournament is shown on the jumbotron. One particularly highlighted subject is the debut of Billy Kidman two weeks ago.

Elijah Burke >>> Billy Kidman
Billy Kidman

Petey Williams >>> Petey Williams
Alex Shelley

Kofi Kingston >>> Kofi Kingston
Chris Sabin

Kaz >>> Kaz
Jimmy Wang Yang

MATCH 2 (Second round of Cruiserweight Tournament): Billy Kidman vs. Petey Williams

Petey starts the match by seemingly charging toward Kidman, then suddenly he steps back and asks the ref to check his boots for a weapon. The ref looks at him awkwardly, but abliges the request by telling Kidman to remove his boots. Kidman holds his arms out but eventually does so and allows the ref to check them. The ref shakes the boot up and down and nothing comes out, then does the same with the other boot. Kidman angrily looks at Williams. The ref tells Williams the boots are clear and demands that he stops stalling. Williams asks him to check his tights and the ref shakes his head, but does so. Kidman backs into the corner and allows the ref to check his tights. Meanwhile, Williams reaches into this own tights and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. He tosses the weapon into one of the empty boots that Kidman just took off. The ref finishes and tells Williams to stop stalling and Williams nods. Kidman goes to put on his boots and when he does, grimaces weirdly. Kidman removes the boot and holds it up allowing the knuckles to fall to the mat. The crowd boos loudly as the ref looks at Kidman, astounded. He looks out of the rings and signals for the bell then grabs Williams hand and holds it up in victory!

WINNER by DQ: Petey Williams!

JR: This is disgusting. I can't believe Petey Williams is going to the finals of the Cruiserweight Tournament by planting a weapon on Billy Kidman. What a joke.

King: I'm beginning to wander if we are going to see a clean match tonight?

JR: It certainly isn't looking that way, King. We will be right back with more of XCW: Full Throttle!

XCW goes to commercial break. When it returns Edge is standing backstage with a microphone and camera. He looks down his nose through black sunglasses prior to speaking. He wears his "Easy being sleezy" tee shirt and black jumpsuit pants. He begins talking calmly, but his speech accelerates and crescendos as he gets to his point.

Edge: Last week on Full Throttle there was a battle royal for a shot at the World Title. I managed to be one of the two last men left in that match and mercifully handed Kurt Angle a victory by eliminating Triple H...even though that wasn't my intent. Angle disrespected me by playing possum and using trickery to catch me flat footed and hit me with the olympic slam. I carried that match and should have had my arm raised in victory, but instead that pompous sack of muscle Kurt Angle cheated me out of my destiny. But thats the thing...Destiny is set, it doesn't change regardless of all other factors. It is my destiny to become the World Heavyweight Champion, and nothing will keep me from attaining my set path. I am making a decree now. If you stand in the way of my path to the title, I will cut you down. I want everyone on the roster put on warning that Edge is not to be messed with. I will continue to destroy any opponent who...

Goldberg walks behind Edge and the crowd errupts into cheers. Edge looks about oddly, not seeing Goldberg.

Edge: Huh? I will destroy any member of this...what are you? Hey! Um...

Edge looks over his shoulder and catches sight of Goldberg. The crowd pops again. Goldberg gets in his face.

Goldberg: YOU'RE NEXT!

Goldberg walks off camera and Edge's jaw drops as XCW goes to commercial.

MATCH 3 (Tag-Team): Motor City Machine Guns vs. Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke

Burke begins against Chris Sabin with a arm drag take down, but Sabin counters by landing on his feet and back kicking Burke in the gut. Sabin slams Burke's head into the mat with a faceplant and then tags in Alex Shelley. Shelley applies a head lock and Elijah reaches out for Shelton from across the ring. Shelton leaps into the ring and kicks Shelley in the head to break the hold. The ref points at Benjamin and warns him to stay in his corner as Shelton smiles and lifts his arms as if he didn't do anything wrong. Elijah gets on Shelley and begins kicking him in the neutral corner. Burke whips him, but Shelley counters and whips Burke. Burke hits the corner and charges out with a high elbow. Shelley ducks behind him and drop kicks him as he turns. Burke clambers over to Benjamin and gets the tag, allowing Shelton Benjamin in the ring. Shelley motions for him to bring it and Benjamin cracks his knuckles before locking up with him. The two struggle in the elbow and shoulder lock for a moment before the bigger Shelton pushes Alex back to the corner. Benjamin punches Alex in the jaw and then nails a huge exploder suplex back out into the middle of the ring. Shelley arches his back in pain and grabs at his lower back, pain all over his face. Benjamin smiles wickedly before knocking Sabin off the ring apron with a clothesline and then pounds Shelley with boot after boot. Burke goes after Sabin and keeps him occupied while Benjamin lifts Shelley up. Shelley blocks a hook and hits his own, then sunset flips Benjamin for a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Benjamin immidiately squashes Shelley's momentum by kicking him in the face as he rises from the mat. Shelley grabs his forehead now and grimaces at the pounding he is taking. The other two members brawl outside the ring still while the match rages on. Benjamin pulls Shelley to his feet then slings him into the corner. Benjamin follows him in and throws his boot up to crack him in the jaw with his foot. Benjamin looks around the arena cockily as the fans boo. Shelley falls out of the corner and lands on his face, unmoving. Benjamin stands on Shelley for a moment and then pulls him up by his hair. Shelley reaches up and tries to gain a footing, but Benjamin drops him straight back to the mat with a "Paydirt." Pinfall: 1...2...3!

WINNERS: Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke

JR: Tonight is not going so well for most of the fan favorites. Shelton Bejamin and Elijah Burke continue the trend by actually defeating the Motor City Machine Guns fair and square. I sure hope we can at least get a clean victory from a superstar with some sense of integrity

King: Yeah, but tonight's main event is coming up involving Edge and Goldberg next, and when Edge is involved, anything can happen.

XCW goes to break. When it returns, Goldberg and Edge are staring each other down in the middle of the ring.

MATCH 4: Edge vs. Goldberg

Edge and Goldberg walk around the ring sizing each other up for a few moments before they finally lock arms. Goldberg drives Edge back to the corner and Edge throws his hands up as the ref comes in and makes Goldberg release his hold. Edge drives his boot up into Goldberg's stomach, but Goldberg shakes the blow off and hammers home a lariat that drops Edge in the corner. Edge uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet while the ref holds Goldberg back. Bill glares past the ref and steps back cautiously. Edge stands and demands that the ref give him room. Goldberg takes a couple more steps back before charging forward with a shoulder that pins Edge in the corner. Edge lifts his knee into Goldberg's jaw, but Bill just drives another shoulder into Edge's stomach. Goldberg pulls Edge into the center of the ring and whips him into the ropes. Edge rebounds and gets back body dropped high into the air and down onto his back. Goldberg pull shim bakc up and Edge jabs his fingers into Goldberg's eye. The ref seperates the men and checks Goldberg's eye while Edge laughs maniacly. Goldberg pushes the ref out of the way and nails Edge with a Spear. Edge lies motionless while Goldberg stands and grabs the top rope and growls. The crowd cheers and Goldberg goes to lift Edge. Edge manages to scurry out of is grasp and under the bottom rope. Goldberg motions for him to get back in while the ref begins counting.

Edge shakes his head and continues to back down the entrance ramp. Goldberg looks angrily back at Edge.

Edge leave the arena area and Goldberg climbs out of the ring to run after him.

The men are both backstage and Goldberg searches for Edge to little avail.

10!

NO CONTEST BY DOUBLE COUNT OUT!

Goldberg continues searching for Edge angrily. Edge finally comes from behind a corner with a steel chair in his hand! Edge swings the chair and clocks Goldberg from behind as the crowd boos loudly. XCW goes off air as Edge drops the chair down again onto the back of the head of Goldberg.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Best Match: CM Punk and Kennedy was a great match. Nice flow of moves, and those two guys are awesome to write with. Another favorite was the tag match. Well both were good for me man.

Best Promo: CM Punk coming out was cool. I'm shocked that he might be a heel :shocking: Damn I thought I was the only one with that idea :bad:.
The nation of XCW??

Worst Match: Easy the Cruiser Weight match.. AGAIN.. I really want some better cruiser weight writing.

Worst Promo: Edge, and Goldberg was kinda plain. Goldbegr actually talking, and not babbling like an idiot would be cool but whatever.

Additional Comments: Decent show man. All matches were short this time around. Punk returning was cool, and all. Well will be reading..

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
BM: The tag team match- it was the only match that had a non-tainted ending.
WM: Kidman vs. Petey- that was really disapointing, it had the makings of match of the night.
BP: Your Bischoff promos are always good
WP: The Edge promo seems out of character at times.
AC: Even though Kennedy cheated to win, that probably wasn't the best way to bring in Punk... The endings of most of the matches in the show wern't the best. Kennedy cheated to win, then Petey planted the weapon on Kidman, and finally the main event ended in a count out.

Reaction score

LIVE from Rupp Arena, Lexington Kentucky

The show begins with a long black limo pulling up outside the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky. The door swings open as Randy Orton climbs out wearing a grey jacket and blue jeans. He holds the door openly and stands with a snarl on his face as out climbs Eric Bischoff, XCW owner and manager. Bischoff smiles at him and begins walking toward the arena with a black briefcase in hand. Orton slams the door and follows as the limo pulls off. The two men walk toward one of the back doors to the arena and open it to find Ken Kenedy waiting for them wearing a black atheletic jumpsuit. Kennedy smiles and begins to speak slowly.

Ken Kennedy: In front of the world, you put me in a debut match last week against a former world champion. I won...now I want my shot at a title.

Bischoff's smile fades as he looks at Kennedy, obviously annoyed. He looks over his shoulder at Orton who shrugs carelessly.

Eric Bischoff: All right, Mr. Kennedy. I'll give you the opportunity to get your hands on a title, but first you have to prove that you can win without cheating.

Ken Kennedy: I didn't cheat, I simply used what was available to me. It's called being an opportunist...(Kennedy smirks) I'm sure you know what that is all about.

Bischoff laughes and nods at the comment.

Eric Bischoff: Touche, Ken, Touche. Look, I need another match for tonight, so you are going to take on the "Largest Athlete in the World" later, the Big Show. You defeat the Big Show, and I'll consider you for the No-Limits Fatal Four Way at Tabula Rasa in a couple weeks.

Ken looks downward, in thought, considering the offer. He finally nods his head in acceptance and steps out of the way to allow the owner and his assistant to enter the arena as the scene fades.

**PYRO PYRO PYRO**​

Over twenty thousand fans stand cheering in the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky. The camera pans around showing the mass of people in anticipation of tonight's event. The camera finally comes to rest on the broadcast table with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler speaking to one another.

JR: Hello folks! Welcome to XCW: Full Throttle! We come to you live from the Rupp Arena in beautiful Lexington, Kentucky. Tonight promises to be full of excitement as we have the last qualifier match for the Cruiserweight Championship Tournament along with the just announced addition of Ken Kennedy taking on the Big Show!

King: And don't forget the main event tonight, JR: Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles taking on MVP and Booker T!

JR: Thats going to be a slobberknocker to remember, i'm sure! Let's get right to the action as we go to the ring for the final second round match of the cruiserweight championship. The winner of this match will face Petey Williams in the final round match at Tabula Rasa to become the first ever XCW Cruiserweight Champion.

MATCH 1 (Second Round Cruiserweight Championship Tournament): Kaz vs. Kofi Kingston

Both men slap hands to show respect toward one another as they begin the match. Kingston sweeps at Kaz's legs, but Kaz leaps out of the way as the two men circle one another. Kaz hits a soft low roundhouse to Kofi's calf as if to test the waters. Kofi fires an elbow that meets its mark with Kaz's head, rocking him back into the corner. Kaz lifts his knee into Kofi's stomach and spins him around to switch positions. Kaz roundhouses Kofi in the ribs and drops him to the canvas with a DDT. They both get back to their feet quickly and the men lock up again. Kaz gets the upper hand this time with a side head lock. Kofi pushes him into an Irish whip and hits the deck forcing Kofi to leap over him. Kaz gets back to his feet and bends over in an attemp to bakc body drop him, but Kaz counters by rolling right over Kaz's back! Kofi school boy's Kaz for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Kofi immidiately follows the pin attempt with a flying knee strike that sends both men to the corner. Kofi whips Kaz, Kaz counters and whips Kofi who leaps to the top rope and jumps backward with a flying cross body. Kofi taunts with his signature "Boop Boop" then nails a perfect double leg drop. He leaps to his feet and raises a hand to the fans. Kaz grabs his chest but gets to his feet. Kofi comes back to the offense, but Kaz slows him with a kick to the stomach. The lights in the arena flicker for a moment but the match continues. Kaz applies a front face-lock and then whips Kofi around with a hard swinging neck-breaker. Kaz goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Kaz applies an arm stretch submission move on Kofi and keeps him grounded while the ref asks Kofi if he wants to submit. Kofi shakes his head and grimaces in pain. Kaz torques the arm bakc behind him and lifts him to his feet. Kofi throws an elbow back into the head of Kaz and then flips backward over him to in twist his arm. He then uses the arm to arm drag Kaz to the mat. Kaz has a look of surprise on his face as he gets back to his feet. Kofi waits and the fires a high standing drop kick that rocks Kaz back to the mat. Kofi attempts a pin: 1... kick-out.

Kaz seems to be getting frusterated as he slows Kofi with a drop toe hold. Kofi hits the bottom rope ala 619, and Kaz leaps onto his back with both feet causing him to bounce to the mat. Kaz lifts Kofi and whips into the corner then follows through with a splash. Kaz stands on the middle turnbuckle and prepares to pummel Kofi from above, but Kofi comes to and lifts Kaz onto his shoudlers. Kofi holds Kaz for a moment, but Kaz outwits him with a hurricanrana. Both men hop up quickly and charge one another, Kaz ducks under Kofi's roundhouse and gets behind him. Kofi looks surprised this time as he falls back with Kaz in a belly to back suplex! Kofi grab his head in pain and tries to get to his feet. Suddenly, yelling is heard behind Kaz. Kaz turns and notices James Storm standing in the audience and screaming at him. Kaz walks over to the ring ropes and points at Storm, yelling back at him. Kofi leaps to his feet and tries to take advantage of Kaz's lapse of focus. Kaz however ducks an enziguiri and drops Kofi with a double leg takedown. Kaz hops over Kofi's torso and nails a leg drop on his chest. Pin attempt: 1...2...kick-out.

Storm climbs out of the audience and into the ring wearing jeans and an orange tee shirt with a cowboy hat. The ref pushes him away from the two competitors and Kaz yells angrily toward him. Storm gets on the ring apron, but continues yelling at Kaz. Kaz whips Kingston toward the opposite ropes and Kofi ducks a clothesline. Kofi leaps into the air and hits the buzzsaw kick on James Storm over the top rope! Kaz follows Kofi and catches him off guard with the Wave of the Future! Pin fall: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Kaz!

Kaz pumps both fists overhead victoriously as the ref signals him as the winner. Kofi rolls out of the ring and makes his way backstage as Storm holds his head with both hands.

JR: Storm tried to interupt Kaz's match tonight, but neither Kaz nor Kofi would have anything to do with it.

King: Kofi may be kicking himself after helping Kaz in that match...pun intended!

JR: King...what? I don't get you sometimes.

King: Get it? Kicking himself? The buzzsaw kick?

JR: ...

King: Let's just go to break...

XCW goes to break with a shot of James Storm looking down the entrance ramp toward Kaz angrily. Kaz backs down the ramp and lifts his hand as if to say "I won, you failed!" JBL is backstage with Gene Okerlund when Full Throttle returns from break.

Gene Okerlund: Greetings XCW fans! I'm here...

JBL reaches out and pushes Gene out of the way and grabs the microphone. He steps in front of the camera and glares at Gene over his shoulder. Gene backs away and JBL looks back to the camera with his fake smile on his face.

JBL: Those of you who know me know that i'm not one for fun and games. I'm all business, all the time. I make millions of dollars by insuring that I do what is best for JBL. What is best for JBL right now is trimming the fat of XCW.

JBL's smile turns to a snarl as a serious expression appears on his face.

JBL: Sting, you are the fat I intend on trimming. You come out here screaming like a little school child and wear makeup to strike what you think is fear into your foes. Sting, I'm telling you now that your makeup and hooting don't scare me one...damn...bit. Two weeks ago I pushed you from the ring apron and you placed your shoulder in my stomach before you were eliminated by Kurt Angle in the battle royale. You set me up for failure and I intend to do the same thing to you. I intend to make sure that your stay here at XCW is a living nightmare.

JBL's voice gets louder and he speaks faster and angrier.

JBL: I want to face you at Tabula Rasa. If you have a bit of courage in your body you will accept my challenge to a street fight. And at that street fight, I will break you...Sting. I will pummel your face with my fist until the makeup wears off. I will pummel your skull in with my bare hands. I will beat you so that when you return home to your wife and children, your little girl will look up at you, and she will bat those eye lashes, and she will say "Mommy, who is that" as she points at you with a look of FEAR on her face. You know why she will be scared of you? She will be afraid of her own father...because she won't recognize you from the beating I will deliver.

JBL's speech slows back down as he calms himself.

JBL: Sting, I hate you and everything you stand for. You are a disgrace to this company and I deem it my responsibility as a friend to Eric Bischoff to end your career at XCW at Tabula Rasa. If you aren't really a pansy little school girl, you will be there.

JBL spits as if he has a bad taste in his mouth from uttering Sting's name. He then walks off camera.

MATCH 2: Ken Kennedy vs. Big Show

Kennedy begins the match by punching Big Show right in the jaw. Show shakes the blow off and grabs Kennedy by the throat. Kennedy kicks wildy at the Show and manages to finally get him to release the choke hold. Ken grabs Show by the head and slams his face into the mat. Kennedy wipes his hands on one another and kicks Show in the back of the head. Show begins to rise as Kennedy tries to keep him down by raining blow after blow on him. Show gets up and lifts Kennedy for a side-walk slam. Big Show drops him and confidently looks around the ring before getting up. Kennedy grabs his back, but stands to face the larger man. Show lariat's Kennedy and drops him to the mat. Show then places his foot on Ken's chest in a mocking pin attempt: 1...kick-out.

Kennedy pushes Show's foot off of him and gets up and to a corner. Show follows him to the corner, but Kennedy ducks a lock and spins behind him. Kennedy drop kicks Show in the back of the knee and causes him to drop to his knee. Kennedy then grabs shows head and pounds it into the middle turnbuckle. Kennedy pulls Show to his feet and then futilely tries to whip him to the other corner. Show leans back and counters the whip, but Kennedy ducks a clothesline and hops on the second turnbuckle. He jumps onto Show's back and applies a sleeper hold. Show tries to shake him off, but Ken holds tight. Show starts to slow down and eventually drops back to his knee. Kennedy maintains the hold while getting back on his feet. Show elbows him in the stomach. Kennedy rusn to the ropes and returns with a boot to the head. Show climbs to the corner and sits back in it. Kennedy runs headlong toward him and nails the facewash causing Show to slump. Kennedy climbs the ropes and lifts his hand as if preparing to backhand someone. The fans boo loudly. Show gets to his knee and stands slowly. Kennedy continues to taunt the crowd, but Show grabs him from behind and drops him backward with a heavy slam. Kennedy, caught off guard, rolls away from Show. Big Show looks on angrily as if it is time to swat the fly that is bothering him. Show grabs Kennedy's hair and lifts him up. Show places his hand around Ken's neck and prepares for the choke slam, but Kennedy retaliates with a hard elbow in his ribs. He hits another elbow then kicks him in the back. Kennedy gets away from Show's grasp and bounces off the ropes with a flying cross body. Show catches Kennedy and powerslams him back to the mat, remaining on him for a pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Show seems impressed by Ken's resilience as he lifts him back up and launches him into the corner. Ken hits the turnbuckle hard and falls out of the corner. Show runs toward him and lowers his shoulder for a shot. Kennedy takes the blow and bounces off the mat. Kennedy is really in trouble as Show climbs the second turnbuckle and turns preparing for a big drop maneuver. Kennedy rolls just in time to avoid the leg drop from Show and stands to kick him in the chest. Kennedy climbs the turnbuckle and leaps into the air with the Kenton Bomb! Pin fall: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Ken Kennedy!

JR: Wow, Kennedy really fought hard through that match to earn the clean win over Big Show. I'm surprised and very impressed that he was able to bea thte cagey veteran.

King: And now he has earned the right to be in the No-Limits Fatal Four Way for the No-Limits title at Tabula Rasa!

JR: AJ Styles and Ken Kennedy so far are the contestants that will be in that match, as it is really shaping up to be a great contest. Two spots left open, who do you think will fill them King?

King: There are a few talented guys that could be in that match. Possibly Elijah Burke, and I'm sure MVP will make a good arguement to get in that match just to get his hands on AJ Styles again.

JR: Both good choices in my opinion. Folks, we will be right back with our main event! Dont go away!

XCW goes to break. When it returns, the camera pans around the audience. The lights suddenly go out and a spot light is shown on a rafter above the crowd. A figure makes his way along the rafter and seems to be fleeing someone else. Both individuals are moving to quickly and there are too many bars and wires in the way to detemine who they are. The men run across the rafters to the far side and enter a door on the opposite side. The lights ocme back on and the fans seem confused.

JR: What in the world was that all about? Who were those two figures?

King: Certainly was odd. No telling what that was all about.

MATCH 3 (Main Event): Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles vs. MVP and Booker T

Hardy and Booker bein the match facing one another. Booker stares down Hardy who hops from foot to foot keeping loose. Booker charges and elbow and shoulders locks with Hardy. Booker viciously slams Hardy's head to his side in a head lock. He stares down AJ Styles and torques Jeff's head. The ref warns Booker about using the hair and Booker shakes his head and says "I'm not, sucka." Hardy pushes him off and boots him in the stomach. Hardy hits a swinging neck breaker and manages to get the upper hand. Haryd lifts Booker's legs and jumps on them with a pin attempt: 1...kick-out.

Hardy tags in Styles and Styles immidiately applies a single leg boston crab. Booker gets to the rope and breaks the hold. Booker stands and shakes his head angrily at AJ. AJ charges, but Booker clocks him in the head with a hard slap. Booker back hands AJ in the chest and raises a big red whelp on his chest. Booker slaps him again. AJ clutches his chest. Booker whips AJ into the corner where MVP is and MVP puts his knee between the ropes to further the damage. MVP raises his hands as if to tell the ref he isnt going to cheat. Booker kicks away at AJ and causes him to fall to a seated position. Booker puts his boot on AJ's throat and uses an illegal choke. 1...2...3...4...Booker releases the hold. The ref warns Booker and Booker yells back at him "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME SUCKA!" Booker tags in MVP.

MVP kicks away at the downed AJ Styles then lifts him up to his feet. MVP applies an octopus stretch. Booker taunts AJ by yelling at him from the ring apron. AJ grimaces in pain. MVP maintains the hold and places his elbow in AJ's ribcage for added damage. When he finally releases the hold, MVP kicks him in the stomach. AJ fires a desperation elbow shot that rocks MVP. AJ then stumbles out of the corner and grabs his ribcage in agony. MVP follows him and kicks him in the back of the head in the middle of the ring. MVP pins AJ and demands the ref count to 3: 1...2...kick-out. MVP taunts with a basketball pose while AJ gets to his knee. MVP sets up and readies the Shining Wizard kick, he charges, AJ rolls away and nails a drop toe hold to thunderous appluase from the audience. AJ dives to Hardy and makes the tag. Hardy leaps over the top rope and appies an arm bar on the rising MVP. MVP shakes his head while the ref asks for his submission. MVP reaches for Booker with his free hand, but is in the middle of the ring. Hardy flips MVP over and pins him with his legs: 1...2...roll-out.

MVP lifts his shoulder off the mat to keep the ref from counting him out, meanwhile Jeff maintains the hold. Booker finally leaps in and kicks Jeff in the chest. The ref warns Booker that this is his last warning. MVP stomps Jeff in the chest then pulls him to his feet. MVP whips Jeff to the opposite corner and Jeff hits hard, chest first, into the turnbuckle. MVP follows him in, but gets clocked by AJ Styles who leaps off the top rope and nails a forearm blow. The ref pushes AJ to the ropes and out of the ring while Jeff regains his breath. Jeff lifts MVP to a front face lock, and signals for the Twist of Fate, but MVP counters with a back body drop as Jeff turns. MVP and Jeff both lay flat in the ring. They begin making their way past one another to try and make a tag. MVP makes the tag and Booker gets in the ring, just in time, however, Jeff gets the tag to AJ. AJ fires fist after fist at Booker and then whips him to the ropes, Booker returns and gets a drop kick to the jaw. AJ tries a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

AJ picks up Booker, but Booker counters with a double leg take down. AJ slams his head on the mat with a sickening thud. Booker pulls him to his feet and steps back preparing for the axe kick. AJ falls backward just before the kick lands and Booker whiffs. he looks down angrily as AJ scurries back to Jeff Hardy in his corner. Jeff is tagged back in and hits a flying axehandle smash on the stunned Booker T. Booker rocks to the corner and Jeff whips him to the opposite corner. Booker counters however and whips, then runs after him, but makes a mistake as Jeff hits a Whiper in the Wind! MVP climbs in a tries to attack Jeff, but AJ stops the interference. Jeff picks up Booker and drops him hard to the mat with a Twist of Fate! Pin fall: 1...2...3!

WINNERS: Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles!

JR: Yes! AJ and Jeff pull off the win! What a match!

King: Great bout! Booker and MVP tried countless times to gain the upper hand for good, but AJ and Jeff would not lay down!

JR: Congratulations AJ and Jeff! Folks, next week, we...huh? What is this?

Suddenly the lights go out again and a white screen appears on the jumbotron. A scene finally appears after a moment of speculation. It's night time on a hillside near a cemetary. A large dead tree reaches its branches out into the night sky as a figure is seen sitting beneath the tree. The camera zooms in to show long black strands of hair falling from the figures head. The light is just enough to make out the figures features, but not what its identity is. Suddenly it speaks.

Dark Figure: Soon, you will know my pain. You will feel my agony.

The crowd is hushed as the figures pauses before speaking some more.

Dark Figure: I will come to you and show you. My time comes soon. All of you will feel...

The crowd buzzes with people wondering who this figure my be.

Dark Figure: Then YOU will ask...what about me?

The scene blacks out and XCW goes off the air.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Opening Segment: I like this little alliance here between these three. Even though I would love for Randy Orton to be more involved but it's what ever. Kenendy being the main focus right now is cool. Couldv'e been a tad longer but it's ok.

Kaz vs. Kofi Kingston: Good match right here. Like the better Cruiser Weight writing! Nice job extending the Storm, and Kaz feud even though I'm confused at why Kaz hasn't fired back at James Storm. Also, why is Kaz moving forward in the tournament. Beat's me but whatever. Nice job incorparating the Wave of The Future. When I wrote Kaz, I couldn't picture it.

John Brashaw Layfield Promo: Whoa, I loved this promo! This was amazing man. Really hurrying the rivalry, in a good way. This was awesome man. The daughter line was pure greatness. I was shocked at this, how deep, dark, and gruesome it was.

Ken Kennedy vs. The Big Show: Decent match. The ending I didn't like because it really made Show look like a little bitch. A kick to the chest, and a Kenton Bomb to me doesn't really put out the "Worlds Largest Athlete". But Kennedy got over which is cool.

Jeff Hardy, and Aj Styles vs. M.V.P. and Booker T: Good tag team match. Liked the moves used, and the flow incorporated in it. The ending was decent. I kind have always wanted to write these two teams, and in my next potential BTB I was planning on having Booker, and MVP become an alliance. Well anyways this match was good.

Ending: If the Dark Figure is Undertaker which the scene depiction made it seem like. I don't recall 'Taker using such long sentences, but its ok. Better to see him talk more. I am curious as to who it is.

Additional Comments: I'm wondering what the hell happened to Kurt Angle here. But it's no biggie good show anyways.

Well stop by my BTB show two is up.

Reaction score
Tabula Rasa Card Preview:

f_KurtAnglem_fb8ebdd.jpg

MAIN EVENT for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Currently Undetermined Opponent

TABLE'S MATCH (Just announced)
Edge vs. Goldberg

STREET FIGHT (Just announced)
Sting vs. JBL

FATAL FOUR WAY for the No-Limits Title
AJ Styles vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Two Currently Undetermined Opponents

FINAL ROUND OF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Kaz vs. Petey Williams

TAG-TEAM MATCH for the XCW Tag-Team Championship
Highest Ranking Tag-Team vs. Mystery Opponents

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Angle vs ???

Edge vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. JBL

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Beer

Edge vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. JBL

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Moonlight Drive

Edge vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. JBL

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Check out World Wrestling Entertainment: The Second Coming, Royal Rumble PPV has been posted

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Edge vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. JBL

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

The Rated R CMStar

Edge vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. JBL

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Check out BTW, show has been posted

Reaction score

LIVE from Freedom Hall, Louisville, Kentucky

A dark hooded figure is shown walking through an alleyway in a dirty part of an unknown city. The camera follows him as he makes his way past piles of trash and oil drums that glow with fire. Homeless men stand around and try to keep warm as they notice the dark figure walk slowly past them. The figure doesn't pay heed to the men.

Dark Figure: Thrown aside...

The figure climbs a fire escape to the second story of a burned out, run down building. He looks out over a small courtyard and shakes his head before entering the adjoining room. The camera nearly catches his face, but only a few strands of black hair are seen dangling from under the hood.

Dark Figure: Like a candy bar wrapper...forgotten while the thing you held so protected is savored at your expense...

The man walks through a corridor and into a small, barely lit room with a stool and a table. On the table is a lantern and a small loaf of bread. The rooms walls are covered in drawings of red lines and black scribbles.

Dark Figure: Only a few more moments in this hell and then...then you, too, will know. Soon, I come as the standard barer. I bring myself and my brotherhood out of the darkness and into the light.

The man tears a chunk of bread of the loaf and takes a bite out of it. He tosses it back on the table and slumps over in the stool in the corner. His head remains down and he continues to chew. The camera slowly closes in on him and the corner of the room darkens.

Dark Figure: No longer will I have to ask...what about me?

The man begins to chuckle under his breath as his shoulders bob in the shadows. Almost as soon as it began, his sadistic sounding laugh stops, causing an almost deathly silence. The scene fades out as a raven caws in the distance.

The opening package to XCW: Full Throttle is shown as "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva pounds through the speakers. Fans cheer and pyros fire from the jumbotron as scenes of Kurt Angle winning the Battle Royale a few weeks ago play. The package then shows AJ Styles dropping MVP through the table. Finally the package ends with Edge cracking Goldberg over the head with a chair.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to XCW Full Throttle as we are only one week away from our first ever pay per view: Tabula Rasa!

King: Oh man! This is going to be an amazing night! We are going to find out a lot about next week's pay per view tonight as a couple of the matches are still undetermined!

JR: You got that right, King. We will fin dout which tag-team will be taking on the msytery opponents for the tag-team titles, along with finding out which two compeitors will be in the Fatal Four Way for the No-Limits title, AND, Mr. Bischoff will declare who will challenge Kurt Angle for the World Heavyweight Championship!

King: We also found out just yesterday that two more matches have been added to the card: Sting has accepted JBL's challenge from last week's show for a Street Fight, and Edge and Goldberg have signed a contract to be in a table's match!

JR: That match is going to have a huge sway on the world title contention picture. I just hope it doesn't get too out of hand! Edge really crossed the line when he struck Goldberg with a chair last week after he walked out on their match.

"Back in Black" hits the loudspeaker as Eric Bischoff and Randy Orton walk out onto the entrance ramp. Bischoff smiles from ear to ear as he carries a briefcase. Orton, on the other hand, looks quite different. Orton wears a black and red "RKO" tee and jeans as he walks behind Bischoff. He lifts the ring ropes, allowing Bischoff to slide into the ring. Bischoff grabs a microphone from a ring attendant and stands in the middle of the ring, meanwhile Orton slumps back in a corner with his arms across his chest.

Eric Bischoff: Greetings! I hope that everyone is ready for some of the best entertainers in the wrestling business.

Bischoff smiles confidently as Orton shrugs and laughs sarcastically.

Eric Bischoff: As to what I came down here for...tonight is our last show before our very first pay per view: Tabula Rasa.

The crowd cheers and Bischoff smiles even wider.

Eric Bischoff: And I have made some decisions regarding the title matches for next week. Tonight we will have three matches. The first will be a 4 team tornado tag-team match, in which the winner will be named the top ranked tag-team in XCW and therefore get a title shot at Tabula Rasa.

The crowd cheers louder this time.

Eric Bischoff: The participants will be Hawkins and Ryder, Miz and Morrison, Shelley and Sabin, and finally, Benjamin and Burke!

The crowd cheers and boos as the names of the competitors are announced.

Eric Bischoff: Also, tonight, we will have a Fatal Four Way match in which the last two competitors in the ring who have not been pinned or submitted will be entered into the No-Limits match at Tabula Rasa. The competitors will be: Jeff Hardy, MVP, Rob Van Dam, and Umaga!

The crowd cheers much louder at the newly announced match.

Eric Bischoff: Finally, tonight's main event...The winner takes on Kurt Angle at Tabula Rasa for the World Heavyweight Championship. Triple H...versus...

Randy Orton: Wait just a damn minute, Bischoff. I have followed you around for the past couple weeks doing every little damn thing you wanted. I'm not your little pet. I'm a superstar. I'm THE superstar. No one else deserves a title shot as much as I do!

Bischoff stops smiling and turns his head to regard Orton. He walks over toward him and takes his glasses off his head. He puts them in his jacket pocket and looks Orton up and down.

Eric Bischoff: Look, Randy...you lost to Goldberg and I told you if you did you would become my assistant.

Orton nods.

Eric Bischoff: And I told you if you could win you would get a title shot.

Orton nods again, seeming to get angrier. He uncrosses his arms and pops his knuckles in front of his chest.

Eric Bischoff: So if you want to be mad at anyone, it certainly should not be me. Take your frusteration out on Goldberg, hell, get angry at yourself for all I care. But, it is not MY fault that YOU dropped the ball. I gave you the chance and you failed.

Orton looks down at he mat now.

Randy Orton: I'm the best thing you have going here, Bischoff. Give me another chance and I promise I won't dissappoint.

Eric Bischoff: ...Ok...Randy...I liked your dad, so I will give you ONE more chance. Tonight's main event will be Triple H and Randy Orton to see who takes on Angle. If you win, you are free from our little arrangement and you get your title shot. If you lose, however, you will continue to be my assistant, AND you will not get paid until I deem you worth being so.

Orton considers the proposition and is taken aback by the idea of not being paid. The crowd cheers a little, but remains quiet to hear Orton's decision.

Eric Bischoff: Look, if you don't want the chance at a title shot, i'm sure I can...

Randy Orton: You're...on. I'll take on...

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Suddenly, Triple H's music hits the loudspeakers and he walks out onto the ramp. Orton's jaw drops and Bischoff smiles again from ear to ear. Triple H points toward Orton and points at his chest mouthing 'you and me.' He then flexes with a vicious look on his face as XCW goes to commercial.

MATCH 1 (4 Team Tornado Match for Title Shot at Tabula Rasa): Edgeheads vs. Miz and Morrison vs. Motor City Machineguns vs. Benjamin and Burke

Each man is in the ring to begin the match each team is in a corner awaiting the bell. When the bell rings, Sabin and Shelley immidiately meet up with Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke. They rain down blow after blow on the men and they end up irish whipping both men into the same corner on top of one another! Shelley runs in and leaps into the air, but Shelton ducks leaving Elijah to take the flying cross body. Sabin follows and leaps off hte back of his partner to nail a flying hip press on Elijah as well. Benjamin clocks Shelley over the head with a big stomp and then kicks Sabin right in the ribs while he is on the ground. Miz and Morrison lock up with the Edgeheads and Miz uses a facebuster on Hawkins. Morrison doesn't end up as lucky as Ryder kicks him in the stomach and drops him with a DDT. Benjamin and Burke regain control and Benjamin tosses Sabin out of the ring so the two can team up on Shelley. Shelley is pinned in the corner and both Burke and Benjamin take turns backhand chopping him in the chest. His chest turns bright red and Sabin is laid out on the floor outside the ring from the fall. Miz applies an arm-bar on Hawkins and taunts him verbally. Ryder notices and charges, boot first, toward Miz. Miz takes the kick and releases the hold, he tries to counter with an enziguiri, but Ryder steps back out of the way. Miz bounces hard off the mat. Morrison tries to mount an offense but Ryder and Hawkins nail him with a double clothesline. Hawkins goes for the pin: 1...2...kick-out!

Sabin slides back in to the ring and hits Burke with a running knee. Shelton sees this and kicks him in the gut. Burke and Benjamin begin kicking away on Sabin and Shelley begins climbing the turnbuckle. Shelley leaps from the turnbuckle in desperation with a moonsault press ontop of Burke, Benjamin, and his partner, Sabin! All the men tumble to the mat and the crowd cheers wildly at the spot. Miz and Ryder lock up and fire a couple blows at one another. Morrison and Hawkins do the same. Miz uses the rope for a few moments to chock Ryder before the ref finally notices and runs over to break the hold. The ref warns Miz and Morrison uses this to his advantage to hit a low blow on Hawkins! Miz points over the refs shoulder and the ref flops to the ground to make the count: 1...2...kick-out!

Burke and Shelley get to their feet and notice one another. They begin brawling again, until Shelley finally gets the upper hand and drop kicks Burke to the mat. Shelley hits a running elbow drop, then another, and then another. Benjamin gets to his feet and manages to catch Shelley off guard with a back body drop. The ref is wandering around, very confused, and trying to make sense of the madness insuing in the ring. He finally throws his hands in the air and tries to find a safe place to stand without being in the way. Morrison pulls Hawkins to his feet and applies a octopus lock. Miz kicks Hawkins in the ribs a couple times before throwing Ryder over the top rope. Benjamin then lifts Sabin to his feet and slams him down hard with the Paydirt! Pin attempt: 1...2...save by Shelley.

Shelley feints a kick then spins around and nails Shelton in the gut with a thrust kick. Shelley bounces off the ropes and hits a hard axehandle shot. Shelley tries again, but Shelton catches him and hits a powerslam! Miz kicks Benjamin and goes for a pin, but Shelton isn't effected and grabs Miz by the head and slams him backward onto the mat. Sabin still lays on the mat after the paydirt. Morrison releases Hawkins from the octopus stretch and kicks him over the ropes down ontop of the rising Zach Ryder. Burke runs toward Morrison, but Morrison jumps flat to the mat and Burke's momentum throws him over the top rope down ontop of the again rising Ryder and Hawkins! The crowd cheers as the pile of men outside the ring grows larger. Morrison locks a wrist lock on Alex Shelley, meanwhile, Benjamin and Miz go toe to toe with one another. The trade blows till Benjamin gets the upper hand and hits a cutter on the Miz. Benjamin goes for the pin fall: 1...2...kick-out!

Sabin gets to one knee, then stands and notices Benjamin trying the pin fall. Sabin jumps on Shelton's back and lands blow after blow to the back of his head. Benjamin tries to cover his head as he stands. Sabin irish whips Shelton to the ring ropes, where Burke is using the top rope to pull himself in, however Burke pulling the rope down sends Benjamin over on top of Burke, Hawkins, and Ryder causing two full teams to be laid out on top of one another outside the ring! Sabin laughs then charges Morrison and boots him in the face! Miz gets to his feet and charges at Shelley who back body drops him over the top rope, opposite the pile of humanity, and then he drops to one knee from exhaustion. Sabin sets Morrison up for the Cradle Shock and nails it perfectly in the middle of the ring. Pin: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Motor City Machineguns!

JR: What a victory for the Motor City Machineguns tonight, King! They get to take on an unknown team at Tabula Rasa for the Tag-team titles!

King: Yeah, but we will not know who they are facing until that night. I wonder what card Bischoff has up his sleeve?

XCW goes to commercial break as the two men discuss the pay per view. As it returns, JBL is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand and a dark blue suit on. He wears his usual cowboy hat and smiles widely.

JBL: Last week on Full Throttle, I made an open challenge to (JBL smirks sarcastically) "The Icon"...Sting.

The fans cheer. JBL glares at them angrily.

JBL: I came down to this ring and made an open threat to physically beat you to the point that your daughter can't even recognize her own father.

The fans boo again loudly. JBL gets very serious at this point.

JBL: I meant every...damn...word. Sting, you and I are going to have a street fight. I'm going to take you out behind the arena next week. I'm going to bloody my fist on your face. I'm going to drag your lifeless carcass up to the top of the building. I'm going to hold you up so everyone can see your battered face. Then, oh great Icon, i'm going to drop you back to the earth. When you hit the ground, and your bones crack, you will know. The sound of your bones shattering when you hit the ground will remind you that crossing me, the wrestling GOD, was the worst mistake you EVER made.

JBL throws the microphone down and leaves the arena with a crossed stare on his face.

MATCH 2 (Fatal Four where final two competitors that have not been pinned or submit go to Tabula Rasa for No-Limits Title Shot): Jeff Hardy vs. MVP vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Umaga

Hardy and MVP immidiately lock up at the bell. MVP knees Hardy stiffly in the stomach and then torques his neck to the side in a submission hold that drops Hardy to his knee. RVD and Umaga trade blows for a moment until Umaga finally gets the upper hand and drives RVD into the ground with a DDT from a front face lock. MVP yells at Hardy "you can't stop me" as he continues to twist Hardy's head in a sickening manner. Hardy finally gets out of the hold with a mule kick to MVP's stomach. MVP catches the kick, but Hardy counters with a flipping enziguiri! Pin attempt by Hardy: 1...kick-out.

MVP leaps up to his feet and imidiately begins the attack on Hardy again. Hardy blocks a hook and counters with his own, before whiping MVP to the corner. MVP hits the turnbuckle hard and arches his back in pain. Hardy follows up with a crashing clothesline and then a bulldog that plants MVP face down in the middle of the ring. RVD is being pummelled by Umaga in the opposite corner as Umaga fires backhand chop after backhand chop. RVD's chest turns bright red and he appears to be in dire straights until he finally ducks a chop. RVD spins out of the corner and kicks Umaga in the gut. RVD leaps over Umaga to the middle turnbuckle and then flips backward, grabbing Umaga's head, and nails an awesome backflip implant DDT that shakes the ring! Pin attempt by RVD: 1...2...kick-out!

JR: OH MY GAWD! What a move!

Hardy sees the move and has a look of awe on his face, but continues to attack the downed MVP by locking his leg inside MVP's with a calf stretch submission hold. MVP's face contorts into a painful expression, but he manages to begin pulling himself toward the ropes in an attempt to break the hold. The ref asks him if he wants to give and he shakes his head no, pulling toward the ropes in desperation. Umaga gets to his feet while RVD climbs the turnbuckle. RVD leaps with a flying crossbody, but Umaga regains his presence of mind and catches RVD in mid-flight. Umaga's face contorts as he yells some indecipherable Samoan war cry, then he drives RVD up and over his head and down to the mat. RVD bounces across the mat and rolls under the bottom rope intentionally to put space between himself and his opponent. Umaga turns and sees MVP struggling to get away from Hardy. Hardy stands over him, but Umaga fixes that with a running headbutt. The hold is broken and Hardy is in trouble as MVP and Umaga both stand and face him. Hardy backs into a corner with fists raised. Both men close in on him, but Umaga suddenly shifts his gaze from Hardy to MVP. MVP shakes his head no and tries to raise his hands, but Umaga charges with a hard clothesline. Hardy sees an opportunity and hits Umaga from behind with an axehandle. Umaga is undaunted by the shot, but Hardy figues as much and rolls him up from behind anyway: 1...2...kick-out.

MVP gets back to his feet and kicks the rising Umaga. Umaga accepts the blow and then another. Umaga swings at MVP, who ducks, then Umaga charges to the ropes. MVP flops to the mat and Umaga leaps over him. Hardy catches Umaga unaware and clocks him with a hard elbow shot. Hardy then goes to the opposite ropes for a running swinging neckbreaker, Umaga hits the mat hard, and MVP bounds off the ropes to go for the shining wizard on the rising Hardy. Hardy moves, and MVP continues to run, but gets hit with a high flying crossbody springboard from RVD off the top rope! RVD stays on top of MVP for a pin attempt: 1...2...kick-out!

RVD seems frusterated by the kick-out and rises to his feet. Hardy gets up as well and both men look at one another, preparing to lock horns. Umaga and MVP roll out of the middle of the ring as Hardy and RVD begin doing battle. RVD gets the "upper foot" early by kicking Hardy in the legs and ribs. Hardy fires a dropkick out of desperation, but RVD shrugs the blow off. RVD gets on Hardy and prepares for a snap-suplex, but Hardy hooks his leg and blocks the move. Hardy counters with a snap suplex of his own and the men smack the mat hard. Hardy pulls RVD to his feet and prepares for the Twist of Fate, but RVD counters by spinning and hitting a legsweep that drops Hardy on his back. RVD attempts a pin, but Hardy immidiately kicks out.

Umaga and MVP begin battling outside the ring after coming around the opposite corners of the outside of the ring. MVP tries to get away, but Umaga grabs him by the head and rams him skull first into the ringpost. Umaga turns and looks at some fans and screams in rage as he slaps his chest and raises his open hands. Umaga slams MVP into the barracade and then rolls him back into the ring. Hardy puts a side head lock on RVD and RVD shakes him off by irish whipping him. RVD ducks a drop-kick and returns to the rising Hardy with a hurricanrana. RVD places Hardy in the middle of the ring for a Five Star Frog Splash. He climbs the ropes, but Umaga counters by military pressing RVD into the air and then flipping him down on top of Hardy! MVP finally gets to his feet again, stumbles a bit, then wipes his shoulder off with a taunt. He charges Umaga, who is paying him no heed, and drills him in the face with a huge boot to the jaw. MVP pulls RVD up to a front face lock position and then executes the Playmaker. MVP goes for a pin on RVD: 1...2...3!

RVD eliminated.

MVP gets up and looks at the rising Umaga and Jeff Hardy, trying to determine his next target. The ref gets RVD to climb out of the ring and turns to see that Umaga has charged MVP into the corner and is now choking him with both hands. The ref runs over and tries to pull Umaga off of him, but Umaga turns and stares the ref down. MVP slumps in the corner and Hardy runs at him, uses the top rope in the corner for leverage, and plants a very stiff drop-kick in the downed MVP's chest. Umaga turns, sees Hardy, and runs headlong toward him. Hardy leaps to the top rope and flips backward nailing Umaga with the Whisper in the Wind! Umaga rocks back to the mat and Hardy breathes hard from one knee. Hardy gathers the energy to climb the opposite turnbuckle. He holds both hands in the hair and yells before launching himself into the Swanton Bomb ontop of Umaga. Pinfall: 1...2...3!

Umaga eliminated.

WINNERS: MVP and Jeff Hardy!

JR: What a great fight! This was excitement all the way to the finish! Jeff Hardy and MVP now join Ken Kennedy and AJ Styles in a fatal four way for the No-Limits title at Tabula Rasa!

King: Wait, JR, AJ Styles and MVP in the same match?

JR: That's right, King, AJ and MVP will square off against each other in a rematch fo the gold! After AJ put MVP through a table to get to this point, it will be interesting to see what happens.

King: I can't wait!

JR: And thats on top of all the other great match ups we will see at Tabula Rasa. Heres how the card breaks down so far:

A video package of the matches occuring this weekend at Tabula Rasa plays. It shows the following card:

TABLE'S MATCH
Edge vs. Goldberg

STREET FIGHT
Sting vs. JBL

AJ Styles vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Motor City Machineguns vs. Mystery Opponents

XCW: Full Throttle goes to commercial break. When it returns, Kurt Angle is backstage in a black three piece suit and tie with a pair of dark sunglasses. He walks backstage as the crowd boos. His head is held high and he exudes confidence. He makes his way toward the entrance ramp to the arena, but is stopped abruptly by Edge.

Edge: Whoa, man, where are you going?

Kurt Angle: Excuse me?

Edge: You can't go out there, you have a title match this weekend and need your rest. Those fans would boo you and cramp that Olympic spirit. You should let me handle them for...you I'll go out there and tell them that you have chosen me to take your place in the title match this weekend.

Kurt Angle: (Laughs) Right, look, "Edge", get out of my way and let me address my fans. Don't you have to go reapply your hairspray or something?

Edge looks angrily at Angle.

Edge: Kurt, after Tabula Rasa...after I destroy Goldberg...I'm coming after whoever has the title. You better just pray that isn't you. You better pray that Triple H or Orton end any dreams of holding the title that your little skull may hold. Otherwise, i'll SHATTER THEM.

Kurt Angle takes off his glasses and stares Edge straight in the face.

Kurt Angle: (Very calmly) What makes you think for one second after you hit him with a steel chair that Goldberg isn't go to take you apart, piece by piece?

Edge looks flustered by the comment and pulls his hair back behind his head nervously.

Edge: Don't worry about Goldberg, I have something in mind for him.

Angle puts his shades back on and continues toward the arena. He comes into the arena to boos that nearly drown out his theme music as he cockily struts to the ring. He clibs in and takes a microphone to address the audience.

Kurt Angle: This weekend, at the first ever Tabula Rasa, the first ever XCW pay per view, I will become the very first and greatest World Champion in history. This is just another star to add to the long list of accomplishments that Kurt Angle has made in his alustreous career. Now, I know what you are thinking, "Kurt Angle is by far head shoulders above everyone else in XCW, how is anyone ever going to defeat him for the World Title?" Good question, and I appluad you for having the forsight to see that far...something I wouldn't normally do.

Kurt smiles as the crowd boos again as his insult to their intelligence.

Kurt Angle: Let me help you out with that one. No one will ever really be a true contender for my title. However, because of how things work around here, I have decided that immidiately following Tabula Rasa I will defend my championship on Full Throttle against a single opponent of the fans choosing. We will hold an online vote that evening and the roster member that recieves the most vote will face me in the main event at Full Throttle...

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Triple H walks out of the backstage area, in wrestling attire and carrying a water bottle. He comes to the ring and takes a microphone, the entire time being stared at by an angry Kurt Angle.

Triple H: Getting a little ahead of ourselves are we? The World title is not YOUR title yet Angle, and from where I'm standing it looks like you have one hell of a battle ahead of you this weekend REGARDLESS of who you face.

Kurt Angle: Hunter, you know as well as I do that...

Triple H: Look, Kurt, why don't you shut your face and get the hell out of my ring before I get angry and throw you out?

"Back in Black" hits the speakers as Bischoff comes out, microphone in hand.

Eric Bischoff: Wait just a minute, kids. If either one of you lay a hand on the other I'll personally rip your contact into tiny pieces and change the title match right now. Now, Triple H has a match with Orton, so Kurt if you would be so kind as to leave the arena so we can find out your opponent for this weekend? Thanks.

Kurt leaves the ring and Orton makes his way to ringside.

MATCH 3 (Main event for World Title Shot): Randy Orton vs. Triple H

Orton locks arms with Triple H and hits him with a hard knee. Orton slings him to the corner and follows up with some hard chops. Triple H punches him in the forehead and pushes him away so he can get out of the corner. Orton scoops Triple H up and slams him to the mat then immidiately kicks away at the downed opponent. Orton lifts Triple H's leg and tweaks it hard to the side then stomps it 3 times in a row. Triple H grabs his knee in obvious pain as Orton throws his arms out in taunt. Orton lifts Triple H to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Orton misses a clothesline, then tries a back body drop, and Triple H nails him with his patented face buster on his knee. Triple H tries an early pin: 1...kick-out.

Orton stands and the men lock up again, Triple H hits a back elbow, then lifts Orton for a sidewalk slam. Orton cringes on impact and Triple H stands and pulls him to his feet. Orton hits a forearm shot and rolls Triple H over into a backbreaker. He maintains the position after the hold and pushes Triple H's torso down to add to the damage. He yells at him "come on Hunter, give up now and save yourself the trouble." Orton hits him in the chest with an elbow shot and drops him to the mat. Orton pins Triple H: 1...2...kick-out.

Orton walks to the corner and begins untying the turnbuckle padding. The ref tries to stop him, but Orton gets into an arguement with him. Triple H gets to his feet and Orton manages to push the ref back into Triple H. Both the ref and Triple H are distracted, giving Orton the chance to club him in the back of the head with his forearm. Triple H tries to get up, Orton stands over him and prepares for an irish whip. Triple H counters the whip and as Orton returns recieving a spinebuster! Triple H goes for the pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Triple H pulls Orton up, softens him with a couple knee shots, kicks him in the stomach and lifts him up for a kneebreaker. Orton staggers after the blow and opens his defenses for a boot to the gut. Triple H sets up the double underhook and looks around the crowd as they begin to cheer loudly. He drops straight to the mat with the Pedigree and roll sOrton over for the pin: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Triple H!

JR: He won! Triple H will take on Kurt Angle this weelend at Tabula Rasa!

King: YES!

XCW goes off air with Triple H celebrating on the second turnbuckle and the crowd cheering
loudly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tabula Rasa Final Card:

Tabula Rasa Card Preview:

Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

Edge vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. JBL

AJ Styles vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP

Kaz vs. Petey Williams

Motor City Machineguns vs. Mystery Opponents

Reaction score
XCW ANNOUNCEMENTS:

-XCW has come to terms on the release of wrestler Tomko. XCW wishes Tomko all the best in his future endeavors. XCW was said to have disagreed with the Tomko on how best to use him and that Tomko had caused serious backstage disruptions.

-XCW has come to terms on contracts for wrestlers El Generico, Evan Bourne, and Bryan Danielson. All three are scheduled to make a debut sometime soon after this weekend's Pay Per View, Tabula Rasa. XCW welcomes these three talented individuals.