XCW: Full Throttle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Main Event Tag Team Match
Edge and Chris Jericho vs. Bill Goldberg and The Rock (debut)

Single's Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Raven

Non-title Single's Match
Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne

Elimination Tag Team Match (For Title Shot)
El Generico and Homicide vs. The Miz and John Morrison vs. Motorcity Machineguns vs. Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman

things look pretty sweet. you have some good stuff going here, you'll get noticed sooner or later, don't worry about it.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Single's Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Raven

Non-title Single's Match
Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne

El Generico and Homicide vs. The Miz and John Morrison vs. Motorcity Machineguns vs. Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman

There is definitely a world of potential here. I see alot of myself in you. There were some shows where I only had one or two people reviewing and thought about hanging it up but stuck with it. As Anigma said review other shows and get your name out there.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Full Throttle review

Finlay vs. Santino- This felt like a really long squash. Santino looked terrible coming out of this match. You used way to much commentary in this match, it got annoying after awhile.

Kaz promo- Pretty good promo. Kaz vs. Sydal (I refuse to call him Bourne) should be a great match.

Kofi/Kidman vs. Miz and Morrison- Match 4? What happened to 2 and 4? lol Fast paced action in this match. This was great, match of the night.

Raven/Kennedy- Great promo from both men. Promo of the night.

Batista vs. AJ- Pretty good up until the ending. JBL vs. Batista seems like a boring feud to me.

Edge/Jericho/Rock/Hogan promo- This was go close to being promo of the night, but it was edged out by just a little bit.Good main event made for next week.

Main Event- Not much of a main event, but it served it's purpose.

AC: Not the best ways to start and end the night. It was like a sandwhich, the middle of the show was the best part. Thanks for the POI review.

Reaction score
XCW Announcements:

-Due to the Thanksgiving Holidays, this week's episode of XCW: Full Throttle has been postponed until next week. Owner Eric Bischoff tried to push the show into taping, but it was decided after low ticket sales and much deliberation by his staff that the show should be held off until after the holiday so that it can be shown live. The staff, including Hogan, agree that the show should always be shown live and Eric Bischoff finally decided that quality was paramount.

-Booker T has not been seen by any member of the XCW roster since his suspension and sources say that he may have decided to leave the company, though that is only speculation. Booker has not been available for interview and continues to serve his suspension for breaking a company policy regarding banned substances.

-XCW is looking forward to the Full Throttle after Requiem as it will be the company's first ever three hour special. Eric Bischoff has promised that the show will be on the level of a pay per view and he hopes that it will be the highest rating that the show has drawn to date. He has also said that there will be several big matches announced for that event very soon.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
The anouncements that you do are pretty cool. it gives a realistic feeling to this BTB.

If you get the chance check out Trios Tournament 2008.

Reaction score
Xtreme Championship Wrestling is proud to present XCW: Full Throttle LIVE from the Everblades Arena in Fort Myer, Florida

XCW: Full Throttle Card

Single's Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Raven

Non-title Single's Match
Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne

El Generico and Homicide vs. The Miz and John Morrison vs. Motorcity Machineguns vs. Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman​

-A promo video is shown involving Randy Orton and Kurt Angle's battle at Breaking Point and the hype leading up to their eventual rematch last week on Full Throttle. The video ends just as the show did last week as Orton viciously attacked Angle and used the belt to injure him and end the match in Disqualification.

JR: Folks, welcome to tonight's episode of XCW: Full Throttle! We come to you live from the home of the Florida Everblades Hockey Team, the Everblades Arena in Fort Myers, Florida, and I for one can't wait to get started as we have another all star card set for you tonight.

King: The table is set once again as we move toward our next major event, XCW: Requiem, and JR, I hear from inside sources that we will hear a major announcement tonight from XCW Owner, Eric Bischoff. Any idea what that could be about?

JR: I'm not certain, but I will say that I have known Mr. Bischoff for a very long time, and any time he has a major announcement to make it promises to shake the very foundations of the wrestling world.

"Voices" hits the P.A. system as Randy Orton walks out onto the entry ramp wearing blue jeans and an "RKO" tee shirt. He has the World Heavyweight Title tossed over his shoulder, and holds it there with the palm of his hand as he smiles conniving out of the corner of his mouth. The crowd gives him a mixed reaction of some cheers and a large wave of boos as he looks around, almost staring through the fans, and walks toward the ring.

JR: Well, King, here is our World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton. I wonder what he has to say about what happened last week between Kurt Angle and himself?

King: I may be wrong about this, but something tells me that Orton isn't here just to explain his actions. I am willing to bet this is just another part of Orton's mind games to maintain control over the rest of the XCW roster.

Orton takes a mic from a ring worker and then stands cockily in the middle of the ring as he waits for the boos to decrescendo so he can speak. He confidently hoists the title strap into the air off his shoulder and looks down at the map as the fans boo louder at the taunt. He lifts the mic with the other hand and speaks...maintaining the pose.

Randy Orton: You people had better get accustomed to this sight. I have every intention of being in this very position week in, and week out for a long...long...time.

Orton replaces the belt on his shoulder and looks up from the pose as the boos eventually die down allowing him to speak without interruption.

Randy Orton: There have been a lot of complaints backstage this past week about how Randy Orton... The Legend Killer...came out here last week and cowardly attacked Kurt Angle in his rematch for my championship belt. There has been a lot of talk about how I'm 'yellow' and never really had any intention of defending my title...fairly. Let me address that and put all the rumors to bed once and for all. Last week I came to this ring with one goal in mind: maintaining this title...my title...by whatever means necessary. Kurt Angle had his opportunity, and his train has left the station. Anyone backstage that is interested in challenging me for this strap was hopefully taking notes, because that’s exactly what I'm going to do for as long as I can: hold this belt.

Orton looks over at the title longingly. He seems to snap back to reality suddenly as he goes to speak once more.

Randy Orton: Now, I don't know who Mr. Bischoff has in mind for number contender, and I don't really care who that old, roided-out Hogan has in mind, but it is very apparent that Bischoff and I...don't get along...and yeah, part of that is probably my fault. But, Mr. Bischoff made a mistake when he didn't yield to my desires and ambition. Ironically enough, I'm now the XCW World Heavyweight Champion, much to the disappointment of one Eric Bischoff, I'm sure. What you people, and everyone backstage need to realize is that Randy Orton is THE greatest wrestler in the world today...and the Age of Orton has finally arrived. Your best bet is to simply stay...out...of...my...way.

Orton drops the microphone and throws his arms back in his patented "destiny" pose as the fans boo loudly. He looks about the arena with his cocky grin still in place. He leaves the ring and walks up the ramp as fans reach out toward him as "Voices" hits the P.A.

JR: Well, that answered a couple of questions, King, but I think I have to give you this one as that seemed to only stir the pot up. Orton left no stone unturned as he managed to insult everyone in the arena, along with both his boss AND his bosses boss.

King: Orton didn’t really got off on the right foot here at XCW, so I'm sure insulting Mr. Bischoff is only pouring salt on the wound. He did answer a couple of questions, but what is even more important is that he brought up a couple new questions: how are Hogan and Bischoff going to respond to Orton's recent actions, and his comments here tonight?

JR: Folks, when return from commercial break, a number one contenders tag team elimination match! Don't go away!

XCW goes to commercial break. When it returns all 4 tag-teams are standing in the ring, each separated into its own corner. The ref looks ever so slightly intimidated as the competitors all stare bullets at one another waiting for the bell to ring. The ref motions for each team to choose a starting member and then he signals for the bell.

MATCH 1 - 4 Team Elimination Match(Tag-Team Title Number One Contention Match): El Generico and Homicide vs. The Miz and John Morrison vs. Motorcity Machineguns vs. Kofi Kingston and Billy Kidman

Homicide, Morrison, Chris Sabin, and Billy Kidman each begin the match for their respective team as the bell rings. Kidman and Morrison lock up parallel to Homicide and Chris Sabin, and the match gets under way. Morrison twists Kidman's wrist awkwardly and spins around behind his back with a arm and wrist lock. Kidman ducks and spins around with a counter and puts his boot firmly in Morrison's gut. Morrison doubles over; powers forward with a lariat that Kidman ducks. Morrison bounds off the ropes and returns with a cross body that hits it's mark and brings Kidman to the mat. Homicide hip tosses Sabin and then hits him with a hard right hook before applying a snap mare takedown that finds Sabin on his rear. Homicide locks in a rear face lock and places his knee in Sabin's back to keep him from squirming away. Sabin grabs Homicide's hands in an attempt to lessen the pressure applied to his neck. Sabin rises to one foot, then the other as Homicide releases the hold and drop kicks him in the back. Sabin stumbles forward, and Miz yanks down on the top rope sending him over and out of the ring. The crowd boos Miz as he poses as innocent as he can manage.

JR: Miz and Morrison have an early jump on the competition it would seem, King. Whether you like them or hate em', you have to admit that they are one of the most talented and well matched teams in XCW and in all of wrestling for that matter.

Morrison pulls Kidman to his feet and then drops him back to the mat with a scoop slam. Morrison stomps away on his forehead as Kofi reaches out for Kidman from across the ring. Kidman gets to all fours, then accepts a firm punt to the ribcage that sends him rolling into the corner. Morrison follows him and allows him to roll over onto his back with his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Morrison pushes his boot into Kidman's throat and uses the top rope for leverage as the ref begins to count him out.

1...2...3...4...Morrison releases the hold and Kidman clutches his neck in pain as he watches Morrison flex his biceps and squat in a taunting pose to boos from the audience.

King: Morrison is so good with the mind games. He has gotten the better of Kidman here, and is now taking it to the next level by showing his confidence and dominance to everyone here. Kidman's psyche has to be effected by this.

JR: Sure it does, King. There is nothing worse than being on the receiving end of a butt whoopin' and knowing that there isn't a thing you can do about!

Meawhile, Homicide follows Sabin out of the ring and goes to apply a headlock, but before he can get the hold locked on Sabin hits a back elbow that stuns Homicide. Sabin knees Homicide in the stomach and then whips him into the railing outside the ring. Homicide slams back first into the railing and the fans next to the barricade reach out patting Homicide on the shoulders with encouragement. Sabin runs at him and attempts to land a kick, but Homicide moves and Sabin's foot bounces off the railing painfully. The fans gasp at the missed attack and Homicide sweeps Sabin's feet out from underneath him causing Sabin to smack the back of his head on the mat outside the ring. Sabin clutches his head and rolls around in obvious pain from the recent tough luck he has had. Homicide climbs in the ring and tags his partner, El Generico, and Generico mounts the top rope and waits for Sabin to rise as the fans cheer in excitement. Sabin stands and Generico leaps into the air with a front flip suicide dive aimed at him. Sabin catches sight of Generico and grabs him by the head and guides his forehead into the same railing that Sabin recently kicked. Generico slumps to the mat as Sabin smiles at the counter attack. Sabin gets in the ring and tags in Alex Shelley while Generico tries to recover.

Morrison pulls Kidman to his feet and slings him to the corner where Miz awaits with a boot planted on the top turnbuckle. Kidman slams into the boot and rocks backward as Morrison charges him from behind. Kofi pounds the turnbuckle in his corner and tries to get the crowd behind him to cheer Kidman on, but the momentum is not enough as Morrison tags in Miz, who leaps over the tope rope and slams Kidman's head into the mat with a bulldog.

JR: Great example of how innovative Miz and Morrison are. They are constantly creating new ways to attack, and that makes them hard to scout.

Generico slides into the ring and Shelley charges him from the Machinegun's corner. Shelley leaps for an enziguiri, but Generico ducks and follows the missed attack by spring boarding Shelley into the corner that houses Homicide. Homicide slams Shelley in the face with a forearm shot and Shelley crumple to the mat below Homicide. Generico attempts a pin fall: 1...2...Shelley breaks the pin by placing his foot on the bottom rope.

King: Here we see an example of what is going to make this match difficult to win: the proximity of the ring is much smaller with so many competitors.

JR: You are right, King, but keep in mind, this is an elimination match, so the ring proximity will grow as each opponent is eliminated. This match may come down to just two competitors before its all said and done.

Kidman screams in agony as Miz applies a Camel Clutch on him in the middle of the ring. Generico turns and sees the submission move being applied and decides to interrupt it by dropkicking the seated Miz. Miz rolls across the ring and doesn't notice that Kofi is behind him as he stands. Miz points at Generico and grabs his head with the other hand as he goes to mouth off, but Kofi has other things in mind as he leaps to the top rope and launches himself onto Miz's shoulders. Miz maintains his balance, but Kofi rolls forward and springs Miz up into Generico who face plants Miz on the mat with exceptional force. Generico poses in his "OLE!" pose and then turns to find Shelley rising. Shelley runs forward and delivers an impressive shining wizard that drops Generico. Kofi is forced out of the ring by the ref, as Kidman goes for the pin on The Miz: 1...2...Morrison dives in for the save.

JR: What a series of moves by these competitors! They are all firing on all four cylinders as any of these teams could take on Team 3-D for the tag-team titles.

Shelley slings Generico into the corner with Sabin, and Sabin holds Generico in place as Shelley runs at him with a flying hip press. Shelley tags Sabin back in and Sabin immediately follows up with a backbreaker that leaves Generico arching his back in pain on the mat. Shelley goes for a pin, but Generico kicks out quickly. Morrison and Miz, meanwhile, double team Kidman with a dual gut buster, but the ref forces Morrison to leave the ring soon after. Miz rolls Kidman over and goes for a pin, but the ref is busy with Morrison and can't make the count. Miz stands and looks at the ref angrily as Kidman reaches up and rolls Miz into a small package! The ref turns and sees the pin: 1...2...3!

Eliminated: The Miz

JR: Never in a million years...

The crowd cheers as Morrison is left in shock at the stunning loss of his partner. Miz is pushed out of the ring by the ref as he argues the upset, but the ref is hearing none of it as Kidman stumbles into his corner and miraculously tags in Kofi Kingston. Sabin applies an arm bar on Generico as the Morrison climbs in the ring and charges him with a big boot. Morrison turns his attention back to Kofi Kingston who stands across the ring in his unorthodox fighting posture. Kofi charges in and Morrison blocks a series of furious kicks from Kofi. Sabin angrily gets to his feet and drops Morrison from behind with a chop block to the back of the knee. Sabin and Kofi kick away at Morrison who struggles to escape the onslaught. Generico gets to his feet and makes the tag allowing Homicide in the ring. Homicide runs toward Sabin, but Sabin mule kicks him in the stomach. Sabin spins around and hits a swinging neck breaker that lays out Homicide.

Sabin runs to the corner and tags in Alex Shelley who leaps to the top rope and then sails into the air with a frog splash attempt. Homicide rolls away and Shelley bounces off his chest and rolls onto his back in serious pain. Homicide pins him, but Shelley kicks away from the pin and rolls to his corner. Shelley stands and motions for Homicide to come at him. Homicide obliges, but Shelley rolls away as Homicide slams into the turnbuckle. Homicide grabs his chest in pain and Shelley spins around with a sweep kick that sends Homicide to his back. Shelley runs to the same corner and leaps off the middle turnbuckle with a springboard cross body that lands its mark. Shelley stays on Homicide for a pin attempt: 1...2...3!

Eliminated: Homicide

Generico throws his hands up in resignment and then climbs in the ring to replace his defeated partner. Mixed reactions reign down from the audience, but the show must go on as Generico goes after Shelley. Shelley reaches out and tags in Sabin, who runs toward Generico. Generico spins and straight kicks him in the stomach. Sabin grabs his gut and doubles over in an attempt to gain his breathe back, but Generico takes advantage and hits a bridging fisherman's suplex. Generico holds the pin: 1...2...kick-out.

JR: What an exciting matchup! Who will be eliminated next!?

King: I vote for John Morrison. The guy is a jerk and I hope he gets put in his place.

Kofi manages to get Morrison backed into the corner and climbs the middle turnbuckle as Kidman holds Morrison in place. The ref begins to count as Kofi pounds away on Morrison with fists shots.

1...2...3...Morrison back elbows Kidman off the ring apron and lurches forward holding Kofi in a power bomb position. Kofi reverses the hold and falls backward into a hurricanrana that sails Morrison onto his back in mid-ring. Kofi goes for the pin, but Morrison pushes him off of him and goes to stand. Morrison moves toward Kofi, but ducks as Kofi miss-fires the buzzsaw kick. Morrison sees his opportunity and nails a vicious knee to the head of the dazed Kofi Kingston.

JR: OH!

King: OUCH!

Morrison pulls Kofi to his feet and hits the Moonlight Drive neck breaker and then covers Kofi for the pin: 1...2...3!

Eliminated: Kofi Kingston

JR: Ahhh, Kofi gets prematurely eliminated if you ask me. Morrison really took advantage of that opportunity as Kofi missed his signature attack and that ended up costing him big time.

Morrison poses cockily in the middle of the ring as Kidman slides back into the ring behind him. Morrison turns to see him and begins to run toward him as Kidman slams him down with a power slam. Kidman and Morrison both lay on the mat trying to regroup, meanwhile across the ring, Generico holds Sabin down on the mat with a chin lock as Sabin reaches out toward Alex Shelley. Sabin fights to stand, but Generico releases the hold and kicks him in the back of the knee. Generico runs to the ropes and returns to Sabin, but Sabin makes a desperation move as he hits a flying forearm shot. Gernerico is laid out by the move and Sabin rolls to his corner and tags in Alex Shelley. Alex promptly scurries up the turnbuckle to the top and measures his attack before leaping into the air with a super leg drop. Generico rolls away a the last second and Shelley lands on his butt with a thundering impact as Generico hops to his feet and hits a running dropkick on the seated Alex Shelley. Generico quickly makes a pin attempt: 1...2...3!

Eliminated: Alex Shelley

Sabin dives into the ring to try and interrupt the count, but is too late. He does manage to attack Generico as he rises from the pin and lands a vicious right hook. Generico stumbles back into the corner as Sabin presses the fight.

JR: Now each team has only one member remaining as Kidman and Morrison duel it out for their team and Sabin and Generico try to get the win against each other. Who is going to be eliminated next?

Morrison gets to his feet first and Kidman pulls himself up using the top rope soon after. Morrison charges Kidman, but Kidman yanks the top rope down and Morrison flies over the rope to the mat outside the ring. Kidman breathes heavily as he realizes he has bought some time. Across the ring Sabin pounds away on Generico as the ref tries to pull him off. Sabin lets off the gas and Generico slumps in the corner. Sabin switches his target to Kidman who can barely stand. Sabin charges Kidman and Kidman ducks a clothesline as the two bound off opposite ropes. Sabin and Kidman meet in mid-ring as Sabin spins around Kidman's body with a tilt-a-whirl into a cutter!

JR: What a move by Sabin!

King: This could be it!

Sabin's mouth drops open as even he can't believe that he nailed that move. He crawls back to the lifeless body of Kidman in mid ring and makes a pin: 1...2...3!

Eliminated: Billy Kidman!

Sabin rolls onto his back and tries to catch his breathe as Generico, unbeknownst to him, climbs to the top turnbuckle.

JR: Sabin may be in trouble here as his former victim is turning assailant!

Generico leaps into the air with a 450 splash that lands its mark on the unaware Chris Sabin as the crowd erupts into cheers. Generico hooks Sabin's leg for the pin attempt: 1...2...3!

Eliminated: Chris Sabin

King: And then there were two!

JR: That's right King, El Generico and John Morrison are all that remain in this elimination match! Who can endure and bring home the title shot for his team?

Morrison slides into the ring and stands upright as he brushes the hair back out of his face. He puts his hands on his hips and rotates his hips showing Generico his sweaty, but chiseled abs. Generico watches with his head cocked to the side, then does his own impersonation of Morrison by rotating his own hips awkwardly. Morrison looks confused...and a bit disgusted as he runs at Generico with a clothesline. Generico ducks after a quick pelvic thrust and bounds to the ropes opposite Morrison. The two men meet in mid ring with cross body attempts that go very wrong as the men slam chest to chest in mid air. The ref checks both men to make sure they can continue and nods to the crowd as if to say "they are still in it" as the match continues. Slowly both men crawl to the ropes and pull themselves to their feet. Generico gets to his feet first and kicks Morrison in the back of the leg as he is trying to rise. Generico pulls Morrison up and prepares for a Cradle DDT, but as he goes to hit the move, Morrison locks his leg and counters. Morrison pushes Generico down in front of him and manages to turn him over into a Boston crab! Generico struggles mightily as the crowd gets behind him, but Morrison's chest is close to the ropes and his leverage is too great. Generico screams in agony as he tries to turn his body around and get to the ropes. Morrison sits back and contorts his face as he tries to apply as much pressure as possible. Generico reaches one last time, futile as he pounds the mat with his fist, submitting to John Morrison.

Eliminated: El Generico

WINNER: John Morrison and The Miz!

The Miz comes back to ringside to celebrate with Morrison as the two men hug each other in the ring. The lift each others fist and smile widely as the crowd boos them. Suddenly, Team 3-D's music hits the P.A. as Bubba and Devon run to ringside with chairs in hand. They slide into the ring and commence beating Morrison and Miz into a bloody mess as the fans half cheer and half boo. Devon sets up Morrison as Bubba slams him into the mat with a 3-D as they toss the Miz over the ropes and begin to taunt over Morrison in the ring.

JR: This is just awful, Team 3-D can't let anyone get a leg up in XCW without interfering. Folks, stay tuned, we will be back soon.

XCW goes to commercial break. When it returns, MVP is backstage with a microphone up to his face. He wears a dark blue suit with pinstripes and a violet dress shirt with the collar popped out and no tie. His expensive gold chains adorn his neck and his hair is neatly corn rowed. He speaks calmly and with careful intent.

MVP: At Breaking Point I took part in a match which none of the competitors knew, my self included, was for the United States Championship. Now some of you may recall that long ago I was informed by Eric Bischoff that the next title opportunity that came along would be mine. Some of you may not recall this little tidbit of information, but that is beside the point. I am MVP, I'm the greatest athlete to ever get in the ring, and everyone here already knows that. Regardless it is paramount that a competitor of my caliber is given ample praise and adornment, and in this case I'm referring to the US title that AJ Styles cheated to beat me for. AJ used inappropriate and uncalled-for methods to dispatch me in our match at Breaking Point, and so it is for that reason that I demand a rematch with AJ Styles for the US title. Now I know that AJ and Batista have recently had some issues with one another, but I don't have a player on that court...so to speak...and deem it Hulk Hogan's civic responsibility to schedule a rematch for the US title between AJ Styles and myself, MVP, in the immediate future.

MVP finishes his rant and goes to leave, but stops and turns back to the camera suddenly with something more to say.

MVP: Hogan, I suggest you follow up on Eric Bischoff's promises, unless you wanna lose that mouthpiece position of yours. And AJ, you better watch your back. I didn't appreciate getting slammed on the concrete at Breaking Point, and the next time I see you...I'm gonna make...you...pay.

MVP leaves quickly as the camera goes back to the arena for the second match of the night.

JR: Well, some strong words there from MVP as he appears to not be through with AJ Styles just yet. I don't know if AJ can juggle dealing with Batista's interest in the US title, JBL's interest in getting back what he feels belongs to him, and MVP's grudge that he has had for AJ since the beginning of XCW.

King: Looking in a different direction, these two men in the ring are a breathe of fresh air around here, and around wrestling in general. Kaz has promised to defend his title against Evan Bourne if Mr. Bischoff sees it fit and Evan is going to get a chance tonight to prove himself worthy against none other than the champ himself, Kaz!

MATCH 2 (Non-title): Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne

Kaz and Evan slap hands as a sign of mutual respect in the middle of the ring as they circle one another. Kaz applies a wrist lock that Evan pushes away from and uses the ropes to rebound with a shoulder block. Kaz hops back to his feet and bounds off the rope with a clothesline that Evan counters into an arm bar. Evan releases the hold quickly, attempting to keep the pace up. Kaz steps back and considers his next attack as Evan smiles and raises a peace sign. Kaz comes at him and Evan applies a side head lock. Kaz pushes him to the ropes and runs off in the opposite direction. Kaz returns with a cross body that Evan ducks. Kaz grabs the top rope and flips over it to the apron and lands on the side of the ring nimbly. Evan turns and ducks a right hook from Kaz. Evan drives his shoulder into Kaz's stomach between the ropes. Kaz flips over the ropes and hits a sunset flip into a pin: 1...kick-out.

JR: Just what we expected from there two outstanding athletes: a quick pace.

King: And these two are some of the best in the business when it comes to speed and endurance.

Evan hops to his feet and catches Kaz getting up too slow as Evan flips him over with a hurricanrana. Evan stands quickly and as Kaz sits up and attempts to stand, Evan kicks him with a roundhouse to the middle of his back. Kaz arches in pain as he continues to rise. Evan waits for him to get up and hits a standing drop kick that sends Kaz stumbling backward into the ropes. Kaz catches himself on the top rope and runs his hands across his nose, apparently checking for blood. Kaz stands and returns his focus to Bourne who hops lightly from foot to foot as the fans cheer him on. Kaz charges Evan and hits a forearm shot, then another as Evan backs up.

JR: Possible change of momentum here as Kaz finally manages some offense against the talented young challenger.

Evan fights back with a quick jab that hits its mark. Evan fires a leaping enziguiri, but Kaz manages to duck and Evan drops to the mat in a prone position. Kaz stomps Evan in the leg as he attempts to rise. Kaz pull shim to his feet and whips him to the ropes. Evan leaps at Kaz, but Kaz shows a size and strength advantage by catching Evan in mid air. Evan's expression turns to one of surprise as Kaz flips him backward onto the mat with a belly to belly suplex. Kaz goes for a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

Kaz seems to have gained the upper hand as Evan gets up much slower than before. Kaz hits a roundhouse kick to Evan's ribs, then sets up a northern lights suplex. Kaz lifts him off his feet, but Evan counters by spinning around and landing on his feet. Evan toe kicks Kaz in the back of the knee and then hits a jaw breaking gory neck breaker. Kaz slumps in pain as he lands on all fours. Evan catches his breathe and then bounds off the ropes. Evan uses Kaz as a springboard as he jumps off his back and runs to the opposite ropes. Kaz gets to his knees as Evan drives home a dropkick on the seated Kaz. The fans pop as Evan climbs the turnbuckle and pumps his fist while waiting on Kaz to get up. Kaz gets up and Evan leaps toward him with a double knee attack. Kaz ducks and Evan bounces on his knees and sprawls across the ring after the miscalculated move. Kaz immediately gets back to the offense as he applies a front face lock. Kaz pulls Evan's arm into a pump handle position and then flips him over into a suplex that rocks the ring. Kaz applies a pin: 1...2...kick-out.

King: Another near fall for Evan Bourne, he needs to get back on offense or Kaz will finish this quickly!

Kaz climbs the turnbuckle and sits on the top rope with his feet on the middle turnbuckle. He watches Evan rise slowly and measures his attack. Evan looks to him and stumbles in his direction, but in doing so puts him in line of Kaz's attack. Kaz leaps from the turnbuckle and grabs Evan's head while spinning around into a DDT. The move lays Evan out as Kaz holds his arms out to applause from the crowd. Kaz locks Evan's knee in a single leg boston crab and Evan tries to wiggle free. Evan eventually reverses the submission move by rolling over and kicking Kaz away. Kaz comes at Evan relentlessly, but Evan catches Kaz off guard with a schoolboy pin: 1...Kaz reverses his pin by countering his weight and pinning Evan Bourne: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Kaz[c]!

JR: Whoa! What a turn of events! Evan made a great move, but Kaz managed to counter it and get the victory! What a smart move by Kaz!

Kaz leaps to his feet and accepts his title as the ref raises his hand. Evan gets to his knees with a look of disappointment as he knew he stood a shot at beating Kaz. Kaz looks at him for a moment, and then offers a hand to help him to his feet. Evan stands and the two men embrace respectfully for a moment as Kaz whispers in Evan's ear. Evan nods and smiles as he congratulates Kaz. The camera goes backstage to see Hulk Hogan approaching Batista. Batista wears cream dress pants and a red silk button up shirt. He carries a duffel bag as Hogan walks toward him wearing a black suit and white shirt with a red and yellow tie and bandana.

Hulk Hogan: Dave! Hey brother, listen man, I had a great idea for Requiem that I wanted to pass your way and get your opinion on. What do ya say?

Batista looks at him quizzically and then nods his head.

Batista: Sure, Hulk, but when have you ever looked to anyone for guidance? You ARE the legendary Hulk Hogan after all.

Hulk Hogan: Well, that's the thing, brother. My idea involves you and I don't want it to be a surprise when I take it to Bischoff later. I was thinking at Requiem it would be a good idea to have you, Dave Batista, take on John Bradshaw Layfield. What do ya say, brother?

Batista's expression noticeably relaxes as he smiles and nods in agreement to Hulk's offer.

Batista: I'd love to get a shot at JBL, and tear him limb from limb.

Hulk Hogan: Good, but that's not all. I was thinking that you two should meet up with one another in a "NO Disqualification" match. That sound all right to you?

Hogan looks at Batista with a smile as Batista seems to have picked up on what Hogan is trying to do for him. Batista cracks his knuckles in front of his chest as he nods happily.

Batista: Yeah, that sounds like something the fans would like to see.

Hulk Hogan: Good, I'm glad you agree with me on that. I think this could be a huge announcement and really give a boost to whoever wins. I'll let Mr. B know later tonight when I see him, and Dave, good luck brother.

Batista: Thanks, Terry...you won't regret it.

Batista looks off into the distance contemplating the match as Hogan walks off camera and the scene fades to commercial.

XCW: Full Throttle comes back from break with John Morrison and The Miz in the ring and a mic in hand. They looks angry, but their hair is perfectly shiny and combed and it doesn't appear that he was in a match earlier, let alone attacked by Team 3-D.

John Morrison: Earlier tonight, you witnessed the excellence that it The Miz and John Morrison, and then you witnessed the fat, smelly, Bubba and De-de-de-devon Dudley come to the ring and attack us from behind with weapons.

The Miz: And then you saw them stand over us as if they had managed to actually defeat us fair and square. But that ain't what happened, and we all know that they couldn't beat us in a fair match if their wasted lives depended on it.

John Morrison: Yeah, at the Palace of Wisdom we don't marry our sisters or eat food that has been lying on the floor. So, what we propose is that at Requiem we take on Team 3-D for the Tag-Team titles.

The Miz: But not only that, we propose that it be a table's match! John Morrison and the Miz are so confident that we can beat Team 3 double D for the tag titles that we are willing to give them a fighting chance and do it in their specialty match!

John Morrison: So don't think too hard or you might hurt yourselves, but let us know something next week on Full Throttle, Bubba. And Devon...just let Bubba do the thinking for you. I wouldn't want you to go into seizure or something.

-A hype video for XCW: Requiem is played on the jumbotron.

Jeff Hardy's music hits the P.A. as he makes his way to the ring with his hair dyed a bright red color. The fans explode into applause as he dances about on the entrance ramp and then makes his way quickly down the aisle, slapping hands with fans.

JR: Jeff Hardy looks focused tonight as he has a tough hill to climb if he wants to regain the "No-Limits" Championship title. He will face Raven tonight, and hopes to get a shot at Ken Kennedy sooner than later I'm sure.

Raven saunters from the backstage area as he walks down the ramp with a expressionless face. The crowd boos him loudly, but he shows little more than a smirk at their hatred toward him. He climbs the steps to the ring slowly and locks gaze with his opponent across the ring.

MATCH 3: Raven vs. Jeff Hardy

The two men quickly lock up in mid ring. They push each other in a greco roman stalemate for a while, before Raven slams his knee upward into Jeff Hardy's stomach. The forward momentum from Hardy causes the blow to be even more vicious as Hardy doubles over gasping for air. Raven grabs Hardy's head and slams it downward in a face buster that causes Hardy to roll over onto his back grasping his face in agony. Raven stares down at Hardy with a look of disgust, but Hardy recovers quickly as he gets to his feet and moves toward Raven. Raven slows his progress with a toe kick to the stomach, and then slings him to the ropes. Hardy ducks a clothesline, but can't get the match going in his direction as Raven flips him down with a hip toss. Hardy stands quickly again, desperately trying to gain control of the match. Raven moves toward him, and Hardy hits a drop toe hold which he follows with a chin lock from behind.

JR: Hardy and Raven aren't locked in a friendly confrontation between two mutually respectful athletes, they are going to war against one another, and I'm not that there is going to be a 'winner' after this match is over as they may very well destroy one another!

King: And you have to believe that Ken Kennedy...err...Mr. Kennedy is backstage, watching, with a smile on his face.

Raven tries to turn his body to alleviate the force of the submission hold, and manages to escape as Hardy leaps to his feet and bounces from toe to toe motioning for Raven to come at him. Raven slings his hair to the side and considers his next attack. The men lock up again, this time with Hardy getting the upper hand and slinging Raven into the corner. Raven slams into the corner, but fights back by running toward Hardy. Hardy goes old school with a hurrcanrana that drops Raven in mid ring. Raven stands and runs toward Hardy again. Hardy leaps over the lowered shoulder of Raven and turns quickly with a enziguiri that smacks across Raven's cheek. Raven drops and Hardy leaps to the turnbuckle, then leaps backward with a cross body that hits the rising Raven. Pin attempt by Hardy: 1...2...kick-out!

Hardy stands and pulls Raven with him. Raven fires a right hook, but Hardy blocks and fires his own. Hardy hits another hook, then another as Raven backs to the opposite corner. Hardy leaps over the top rope to the ring apron, then climbs to the top rope above the stunned Raven. Hardy leaps onto Raven's shoulders and rolls forward with another pin attempt: 1...2...kick-out.

JR: Hardy showing some liveliness as he tries to catch Raven from a few different angles with a pin fall attempt. I like what he is trying to do here.

Hardy stands, but Raven has had enough as he gets up sooner. Raven hits a hard european uppercut that staggers Hardy backward. Raven follows with a knee to the stomach and then prepares for the Evenflow DDT. Hardy pushes Raven off of him and then turns to run away into the corner. Raven, foolishly, follows him with a charge. Hardy leaps up to the top turnbuckle and flips backward with a Whisper in the Wind! Raven's face displays his feelings as he grimaces before the impact. Hardy leaps up again and climbs the top turnbuckle again as the crowd stands and roars in excitement. Hardy throws up his hands in the gun signs as he launches himself into the air and lands a perfect Swanton Bomb! Pin attempt: 1...2...3!

WINNER: Jeff Hardy!

JR: Wow! Jeff Hardy has pulled off a convincing win over Raven tonight as he continues his quest to regain the "No-Limits" Title.

King: JR, I'm not sure Raven was himself tonight as he just never seemed to have a chance against Jeff. Maybe that toungue lashing from Kennedy last week has left him with something to think about.

JR: You may be right, King.

Hardy celebrates ontop of the turnbuckle as Raven rolls out of the ring and limps backstage like a beaten dog. The fans applaud for Hardy as Kennedy's music hits. Kennedy walks out onto the entrance ramp wearing jeans and a blue tee shirt. He throws the "No-Limits" title up onto his shoulder and points at Hardy before tapping the belt with his finger. He smiles and shakes his head 'no' as the fans boo him loudly. Hardy points back at him, not backing down as the fans cheer. Hardy throws up the gun again and pushes his purple dyed hair back out of his face as XCW: Full Throttle goes to commercial break.

When XCW returns from commercial break, the camera pans down the entry ramp as "The Game" hits the loudspeakers. Triple H comes out wearing jeans and a "King of Kings" tee shirt. He remains expressionless as he stands at the top of the entry ramp and then makes his way casually down the aisle. The fans cheer loudly as he mounts the ring apron and plays to the crowd a bit before asking for a microphone and motioning for his music to end. He raises the mic to his lips and begins to speak.

Triple H: As many of you who are diligent and caring XCW fans know, I have been absent for a few weeks now and have really considered what the best course of action for my return this week would be. I looked at what was going on in XCW and thought for all of...2 seconds...before deciding that I really only need to focus on one thing. So, if you don't mind...and you better not...come on out here, Randy.

Triple H turns toward the entryway and waits for Randy Orton to come to the ring. A few moments pass awkardly as the crowd whispers of a confrontation between Triple H and the World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton. Triple H raises his eyebrows and contorts his lips in disappointment as Kurt Angle walks out from backstage in a black suit with a microphone in hand. The crowd boos loudly as Kurt raises a hand in mocking acceptance of their jeers.

Kurt Angle: Hunter, I don't know what gave you the idea that you have the kind of pull around here to demand a title shot, but this isn't the WWE. We have a pecking order around here and even if we didn't, it's only rght that in order for you to GET something, you have to DO something. You haven't done anything around here in weeks, hell, you haven't done anything since you got here except lose the first Heavyweight Championship match to ME and Tabula Rasa!

The crowd boos as some 'oohs and ahs' are heard, signaling that the fans feel Kurt Angle has a point. Triple H smirks cockily as he looks down and runs his thumb across the bridge of his nose. He looks up and turns his neck in a stretch before retalliating.

Triple H: Kurt, as I recall, I asked for the champ to come out here and talk to me, not the chump. Since we are talking about losing, I want to point out the fact that you not only lost the title to Orton at Breaking Point, but you lost the very next episode of Full Throttle in a rematch which you demanded. So as far as I, and everyone else in this builing is concerned, you got your chance...and fell short.

Some cheers are heard at Angle's face turns bright red and he snarls angrily. Kurt begins walking toward the ring as Triple H steps back and gives Angle room to get in the ring. The crowd pops as Angle gets to ringside and slides into the ring. Kurt takes off his jacket and lays it on the turnbuckle as Triple H watches him. Angle walks toward Triple H and gets right in his face.

Kurt Angle: Hunter, I will bury you. I beat your ass at Tabula Rasa, and I'll beat your ass again right here, right...

Triple H: Whoa, whoa, whoa...before we continue...

Triple H steps back and reaches into his jean pocket, fishing for something. Triple H pulls out a pack of gum and opens it calmly. He smiles as he holds out a piece in Angle's direction. A long awkward pause occurs as Angle looks at Triple H with an "are you serious?" expression across his face. The fans laugh heartily as Angle slaps Triple H's hand and knocks the gum out into the crowd. Triple H doesn't appear to be angered by the move as he smiles at Angle again.

Kurt Angle: YOU OVER-CONFIDENT PIECE...

Triple H interrupts him again.

Triple H: Kurt, look, obviously you and I aren't going to be able to settle this by having a friendly discussion. So, if you have the balls to, let's settle this the only way we possibly can...

Triple H steps back and plants his boot in Angle's stomach. Angle doubles over, as Triple H slams his face down, with a thunderous roar from the crowd, in a Pedigree. As soon as Triple H nails the move, Eric Bischoff's voice is heard on a microphone as his face appears from backstage on the jumbotron.

Eric Bischoff: Gentlemen, gentlemen, there is no need for violence...all though it seems i'm a bit late for that. I was listening to you two talk about who deserves what, and it got me thinking, it's high time that I announce the card for XCW: Requiem in a few weeks, and what better way to do so than by announcing a #1 Contenders match between Kurt Angle and Triple H!

The fans cheer as Triple H looks down at the laid out heap of Kurt Angle and smiles. He looks back up to Bischoff as the fans cheer.

Eric Bischoff: Not only will it be a #1 Contenders match, but it will be a no disqualification match! But I'm not done.

Bischoff announces the following card for XCW: Requiem:

MAIN EVENT for the World Heavyweght Championship
Randy Orton [c] vs. Bill Goldberg

#1 Contender's No Disqualification Fatal Four-Way Match
Kurt Angle vs. Triple H vs. Batista vs. JBL

No-Limits Championship Triple Threat Rematch
Ken Kennedy [c] vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Raven

United States Championship Match
AJ Styles [c] vs. MVP

Tag-Team Championship Match
Team 3-D [c] vs. John Morrison and The Miz

Cruiserweight Championship Title Ladder Match
Kaz [c] vs. Evan Bourne​

Eric Bischoff: But, that's not all I wanted to come out here and discuss. See, this company is a business above all else, and currently this business has some fat attached to it that needs to be...trimmed away. As the owner of this company I, along with my General Manager have decided that the time has come to trim some of that fat. Over the next month there is going to be a few matches in which the loser will be forced to leave XCW...permanently. These matches will be unannounced, to insure that you, the fan, are consistently and constantly getting THE best wrestling in the world. Be sure to tune in and find out who gets the axe next week on Full Throttle!

JR: Wow! JR, Mr. Bischoff is going to fire people over the next few weeks that lose matches on Full Throttle! What will that mean for the roster?

King: That means that there are some workers that need to get their act together unless they want to find themselves job-less very soon!

The fans look at one another, unsure how to react to the announcement. They are soon distracted as "Metallingus" hits the speakers and out walks Edge onto the entry ramp. Edge plays to the crowd as they shower him with mixed reactions. Some boo loudly and some cheer as he cockily makes his way to the ring.

JR: Edge may have made a great move when he teamed with Chris Jericho to take out Bill Goldberg, but I'm willing to say it could quite possibly be a huge error on his part. Goldberg has been nothing short of dominant since his return to the ring and I imagine he intends to stay that way tonight and at Requiem in his newly announced championship match with Randy Orton.

Jericho comes to the ring in his usual cocky fashion. A fan brushes his shoulder as he goes to climb the ring steps and he turns and lays into him with a toungue lashing. The crowd cheers on Goldberg as his entrance follows and then the crowd silences as they wait for the inevitable debut...

IF YA SMEEEEEEEELL WHAT THE ROCK...IS COOKIN'!

The crowd errupts into its loudest applause and cheers yet as The Rock struts confidently out onto the entry ramp. He takes off his sunglasses and poses as the fans chant "ROCKY, ROCKY!" He comes to the ring and stands next to Goldberg outside the ring as they look at one another and nod in silent agreement. They both slide in the ring simultaneously as Edge and Jericho scatter and allow Goldberg and Rock to play to the crowd in the ring. Goldberg yanks the top rope down and roars as Rock lifts one fist while standing on the turnbuckle.

MAIN EVENT TAG MATCH: Bill Goldberg and The Rock vs. Edge and Chris Jericho

Goldberg and Edge stare each other down from their respective corners as the referee motions for the bell. Edge has a cautious expression on his face as Goldberg moves toward him. They lock up and Goldberg immediately tosses him savagely into the neutral turnbuckle. Edge looks up at him surprised at Goldberg's strength. Goldberg spits and charges forward driving his shoulder into Edge's stomach. Edge leaps with the blow and his face contorts as the air is pushed from his lungs. Goldberg stands upright and launches a vicious european uppercut into Edge's jaw. The blow rocks Edge head sideways. Goldberg steps back and irish whips him across the ring. Edge slams into the turnbuckle and stumbles forward landing on his chest, grasping his back. Goldberg flexes his arms and chest as the crowd applauds him.

JR: Goldberg is just decimating Edge right now. Jericho needs to get in there or this isn't gona last much longer.

Edge stands slowly as Goldberg measures him. Goldberg fires a spear, but Edge rolls to the side, out of the way. Goldberg slams into the turnbuckle and slumps down with his hand on his shoulder. The crowd's reaction to the shot is horror as they know that Edge has the upper hand now. Edge gets to Jericho and makes the tag as Jericho cockily walks across the ring and places a boot into Goldberg's back. Jericho pulls him up and pounds away with repeated fist shots on Bill's forehead. Bill leans back into the corner, still grabbing his shoulder in pain. Jericho fires blow after blow like a rabid animal going for the kill. Suddenly, Goldberg tosses Jericho to his back with a single push. Jericho gets up, stunned, and immediately leaps back onto Goldberg and continues the assault of right jabs. Goldberg lifts Jericho up onto his injured shoulder and runs forward slamming Jericho down on his back. Goldberg stands, grimmacing in pain as the attack took even more out of his shoulder. He holds the arm close to his body as he moves toward Rock. Edge dashes across the ring and hits a chop block on the back of his leg, stopping his tag attempt. The ref pushes Edge out of the ring, but Jericho gets up and begins to kick away at Goldberg's shoulder. Each blow is accompanied by sighs from the crowd as the attacks put Goldberg's health in jeopardy. Jericho goes for a pin: 1...kick-out.

King: Oh, this doesn't look good for Goldberg. That arm may be useless. He may have torn ligaments or muscles in there!

Jericho whips Goldberg to the ropes and hits a standing drop kick as Goldberg returns. Jericho applies a arm-bar that contorts the shoulder out of place. Bill's face remains vigilant as he reaches toward The Rock from across the ring, no where near making a tag. Jericho yells in Bill's ear: "You are nothing compared to me! I'm gonna make you wish you had never came back, GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! GOLDBERG! These fans are hypocrits Bill, they will turn their back on you just like they did me!" Bill seems to regain some energy from Chris' mocking as he lurches up into a standin position. Jericho releases the armbar and kicks him in the back. Goldberg shakes off the kick and turns. Jericho kicks him in the stomach and Goldberg again seems unaffected. Jericho leaps into the air and grabs his head hitting a Codebreaker! Jericho pins Goldberg: 1...2...kick-out.

JR: NOT YET! GOLDBERG ISN'T DONE YET!

Jericho makes the tag as Edge comes into the ring. Edge charges the rising Goldberg and slams his face into the mat with a bulldog. Goldberg begins getting up again quickly as Edge motions for him to get up. Goldberg rises and Edge fires a spear that lands its mark. Edge gets to his knees and looks down at Bill with a meniacal look on his face. Edge pushes his hair out of his face and stands over Bill. Edge points down and mouths something to him before pulling him into a front face lock. Edge prepares for the Edgecution as the fans boo.

King: This is not a smart move by Edge, he should have gone for the pin after hitting the spear!

Goldberg comes to life and powers Edge up into the air and down with a back body drop. Goldberg roars and dives toward Rock making the tag. The crowd errupts as The Rock hits the rising Edge with a clothesline. The Rock looks at the laid out Edge and around at the crowd before ripping off his elbow pad and tossing it into the crowd. Jericho dives into the ring and charges him, but Goldberg saw the attack coming and does the same nailing Jericho with a spear and causing both he and Jericho to roll out of the ring. Rock runs to the ropes and then executes the People's Elbow to thunderous applause and cheers. He covers Edge: 1...2...3!

WINNERS: Bill Goldberg and The Rock!

The Rock lifts one fist as he stands victorious. Suddenly his celebration is interrupted by Randy Orton, who slides into the ring and hits him from behind with a chair! Edge clears the ring and Orton remains standing over Rock with a evil look across his face. Goldberg slides into the ring and looks at Orton. The two stare each other down as Orton lifts the chair to hit Bill. Goldberg flies across the ring with his shoulder lowered and slams it into the chair with another spear that lays Orton out. Goldberg gets up, but is heavily favoring his wounded shoulder as the Rock comes to and stands next to Bill. Orton rolls out of the ring and stumbles backward away from the ring as Goldberg glares at him and yells: "YOU'RE NEXT!" XCW goes off air.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Full Throttle Review

Tonights card looks amazing.

Orton promo- One word can describe this: Perfect. This was an amazing promo, the best that I've ever seen from an Orton promo on this forum. Promo of the Night.

Elimination Tag match- An awesome match. It was a great length and it had non-stop action. I was really suprised by the winners. Match of the Night

MVP promo- Pretty good. I'm glad that you're continueing this MVP/AJ feud.

Kaz vs. Sydal- Fast-paced match. I thought that Sydal had this one won, but once again I was suprised by the winner.

Hogan/Batista promo- As long as Hogan stays out of the ring I'll be happy.

Morrison/Miz promo- Intresting match made.

Raven vs. Hardy- The match was what I expected out of it; it was good.

HHH/Angle promo- Pretty good. This looks like it could be a good feud.

Bischoff promo- Requiem has an awesome card. Can't wait for this show.

Main Event- A good tag match. I'm not the biggest fan of Goldberg, but you're using him to his full potential.

AC- A great show, much better than last weeks. It's kinda odd with your BTB that the main event usually isn't the match of the night. Thanks for the POI review. Don't forget to check out Decimation.

Reaction score
XCW Announcements:

-Full Throttle set it's highest ratings to date with this past week's show. The opening elimination tag-team match scored a rating of 1.7 which shattered the previous record of 1.5. Apparently Eric Bischoff's move to take a week off for the holidays paid off in the end as rabid XCW fans flocked to their TVs to watch the great match that ended with The Miz and John Morrison winning a tag title shot...and then being pummeled by the current champs, Team 3-D. The two teams will face one another at Requiem in what guarantees to be a great matchup.

-More bad news from backstage as another XCW roster member has been injured. Superstar Umaga has a laceration on the back of his ankle which he suffered after hitting his ankle on the ring steps during a dark match at last week's show. Umaga cannot stand on the leg, and medics say he is lucky as the cut came very close to severing his achilles, but did not. Word has it that Umaga will be out for at least 6 weeks, and it may be a while before we get to see him in action again due to the painful rehabilitation of that type of injury.

-Rumor has it that Eric Bischoff is not very happy with his current world champion. Randy Orton turned alot of heads this past week on Full Throttle by making some bold statements about Bischoff and his GM, Hulk Hogan. Later in the show, Bischoff announced that Orton and Goldberg would do battle for the title at Requiem in the main event. Goldberg has yet to be pinned in XCW, and looks to continue his streak at the PPV. Many think that Bischoff may have put Orton against Goldberg as a form of punishment for his remarks.

-Eric Bischoff also announced that over the next period some superstars will be released from the XCW roster if they lose a match. There is great speculation as to what Bischoff's alterior motive may be, but many critics have stated that XCW's roster is too large and that he may be reacting to the situation in a drastic way.

XCW Magazine's Power 10 Rankings:

1. Randy Orton
2. Bill Goldberg
3. Jeff Hardy
4. Kaz
5. Team 3-D
6. John Morrison and the Miz
7. AJ Styles
8. The Rock
9. El Generico
10. Ken Kennedy​

Card for XCW's final Full Throttle episode before the end of the year and Requiem:​

Main Event Non-Title Lumberjack Match:
Randy Orton vs. Bill Goldberg

AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy vs. Ken Kennedy and MVP

Loser Leaves XCW Fatal Four Way:
Billy Kidman vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal​

comicgeekelly

Reaction score

Billy Kidman vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal
Jimmy leaves XCW.

Evil Austin

POST 101! YAY :)

Billy Kidman vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Petey Williams (Loser) vs. Jay Lethal

Hey man expect a review from me I am pretty sure I owe you from some time down the road a while back. Oh well peace.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Goldberg will become overwhelmed with the heel lumberjacks leaving an openign for Orton.

Just solid guessing right here.

Billy Kidman vs. Jimmy Jacobs vs. Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal
Please don't get rid of Jacobs. If its whom ever is pinned leaves then I see Kidman going easily. But just to shake things up I hope its the loser's leave.