Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Haha =)
I use it for games that I know I can beat in two days quick (Amazing Spiderman 2 was the most recent) granted I don't 100% I just do the Storyline and then fuck around for a few hours on the extra shit but still I just like getting a taste of games like that without actually buying)

It's cheap; people around here take such poor care of the discs so literally 1/3 times I go there I get a fucked up disc and then have to call into Redbox; over the last 3 months it's happened 9 times and after a few moments of talking with them they will give you 2 promo codes; one to make up for the rental and the other to make up for the time spent going back and forth.
Nice, tried Gamefly once. I don't play games enough to get the value out of it right now. Not enough free time. I have so many games I have played just a little bit of. Fro example, I got a copy of Diablo 3 from a friend of mine a couple weeks back, haven't even cracked it open yet.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Nice, tried Gamefly once. I don't play games enough to get the value out of it right now. Not enough free time. I have so many games I have played just a little bit of. Fro example, I got a copy of Diablo 3 from a friend of mine a couple weeks back, haven't even cracked it open yet.
Haven't played D3 yet; was a huge D2 nut so it would've made sense for me but idk haha.
Mebbe it's because I want to play it on a sick computer rather than this shitty laptop or console.

Should probably invest in Gamefly myself; I play enough games to probably make it worth it haha. Well then again maybe not here soon with getting my workout regimen fully undergo over the past few days and starting a new job here shortly (hopefully; fingers crossed haha) I probably won't have that much time.

I'll still download SR3 to play it again; I got a big enough HD :p

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
on days i work past midnight, Redbox is my best buddy. Solid near 48 for $2 to jam on a game. Did it with RE6 and a few others, but since im snagging xboxone I doubt i'll be playing anything on 360 that's new.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Played it again for like 5 minutes; immediately switched back to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lol (just starting that game; hopped in the Series at Skyrim haha/better late than never I suppose).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Played it again for like 5 minutes; immediately switched back to Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lol (just starting that game; hopped in the Series at Skyrim haha/better late than never I suppose).
Hit up those for a while, and then either rock morrowind PC (tons of upgrades) or wait for the morrowind remake with the skyrim engine. It's some PC community deal, I know morroblivion was one previously or simultaneously is as well - but it looks amazing. Morrowind IMO Is the best of the 3 by far *minus DLC* as long as you do game of the year to fix the weapon issues. You started out and missed 4/5 swings on a fucking crab sometimes. It got amazing though the longer you played - I have to thank Morrowind for settling me down well enough to rock KOTOR so i could eventually crush 2. I'm rambling.

Anything Elder scrolls is great, I still haven't finished the main quest on skyrim and am on the vampire DLC atm.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hit up those for a while, and then either rock morrowind PC (tons of upgrades) or wait for the morrowind remake with the skyrim engine. It's some PC community deal, I know morroblivion was one previously or simultaneously is as well - but it looks amazing. Morrowind IMO Is the best of the 3 by far *minus DLC* as long as you do game of the year to fix the weapon issues. You started out and missed 4/5 swings on a fucking crab sometimes. It got amazing though the longer you played - I have to thank Morrowind for settling me down well enough to rock KOTOR so i could eventually crush 2. I'm rambling.

Anything Elder scrolls is great, I still haven't finished the main quest on skyrim and am on the vampire DLC atm.
I racked up like easily 150-180 hrs on Skyrim just going through and completing the main story line and other quests; still haven't fucked with the DLC tho.

I don't plan on racking up nearly that many on Oblivion seeing as I'm really just trying to get a feel for how the game evolved or rather changed; seems as if they got more simplistic and easily manageable through the series.

I'm pretty sure my brother has Morrowind GOTY and then also has a DOSBOX app with community made patches for DaggerFall although I haven't asked him about that I've only seen it; so I wonder if it's still playable on his desktop.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Saints Row 3 is horribad; would much rather play SR1 & 2 50X over and over.. well I guess that's why they made it free haha.

From a gameplay standpoint Saints Row The Third was easily superior to 1/2 (except the fact that when you select Fists, if you walk over another gun it equips it automatically). However I would only agree with you if you meant that is was bad because of the story in which case, yes it was horribad. incomparison to the first games that were series with a thinly wacky undertone, they decided to mess up the entire system with crazy wacky things and try to make you care about the story.

The ending was even more stupid I mean seriously who would have even thought about chasing down Kilbane in comparison to the other option.

That being said the game is worth playing during the time it's free.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
From a gameplay standpoint Saints Row The Third was easily superior to 1/2 (except the fact that when you select Fists, if you walk over another gun it equips it automatically). However I would only agree with you if you meant that is was bad because of the story in which case, yes it was horribad. incomparison to the first games that were series with a thinly wacky undertone, they decided to mess up the entire system with crazy wacky things and try to make you care about the story.

The ending was even more stupid I mean seriously who would have even thought about chasing down Kilbane in comparison to the other option.

That being said the game is worth playing during the time it's free.
Usually when I talk about games being horribad I am referring to the story and in this case it's the same. Yeah the gameplay was cooler and more diverse than 1 & 2 but I thought the simplicity of those two games mixed with the decent stories are what set both of them above 3 & 4.

There's definitely no arguing that the game is worth a play now that it's free; normally you would still have to pay what like $12-15 for a used copy shit maybe even closer to $20.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Usually when I talk about games being horribad I am referring to the story and in this case it's the same. Yeah the gameplay was cooler and more diverse than 1 & 2 but I thought the simplicity of those two games mixed with the decent stories are what set both of them above 3 & 4.

There's definitely no arguing that the game is worth a play now that it's free; normally you would still have to pay what like $12-15 for a used copy shit maybe even closer to $20.

I remember playing SR2 for the first time and fell in love with the universe and the story, it was epic. R.I.P In Peace Johnny Gat.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Starting Sunday, June 1st, Dark Souls (normally US $19.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through June 15th.

Then on June 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download two titles, Charlie Murder (normally US $9.99) and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (normally US $29.99) , for free through June 30th.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Starting Sunday, June 1st, Dark Souls (normally US $19.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through June 15th.

Then on June 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download two titles, Charlie Murder (normally US $9.99) and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (normally US $29.99) , for free through June 30th.

Always wanted to try the Dark Souls series, people have been telling me to play #2 and I was like dubya tee eff why would I play that when I just told you I never played the first one.. Idc if it's different stories or a continuation I will always play the previous ones to evaluate the evolution of the series.

That's pretty cool they're doing the arcade version of SF IV along with Charlie Murder.

I wonder when they plan on implementing the Games for Gold for X-Box One or have they already?? I don't have one so I wouldn't know.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I doubt they'd do it for Xbox One unless it was compatible. I'm more looking forward to Street Fighter.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Always wanted to try the Dark Souls series, people have been telling me to play #2 and I was like dubya tee eff why would I play that when I just told you I never played the first one.. Idc if it's different stories or a continuation I will always play the previous ones to evaluate the evolution of the series.

That's pretty cool they're doing the arcade version of SF IV along with Charlie Murder.

I wonder when they plan on implementing the Games for Gold for X-Box One or have they already?? I don't have one so I wouldn't know.

While playing Dark Souls be prepared to die.... A LOT.... I had it on PS3 a while back and ended up giving up on it.. it was pissing me off so bad I was in a bad mood after playing it. Let's just say... for what it is it is a very good game.. but the fun factor is in the minus.