Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This.

Because if you download it, it gets marked as purchased. So if you ever delete it (like even right after you download it) you can always re-download it again at a future date.

:sandow:

Too bad this months games are shit.
We already know you're a WWE fangirl, way to prove you support xbox giving us shit games because you might want to re-download them later. :pity2:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Oh I'm jumping ships when I actually take the next gen plunge. In like 3 years maybe. :sad:
I sold my Xbox one, and I wouldn't even touch a ps3 still. Xbox will go the extra mile in 2015, plan on that shit. Fuck it, Halo in november with the first 4 games with original maps online (60+) with halo 5 beta alone is worth getting the xbox one. Fuck sony, you can be an xbox fangirl and still not suck dick like the Playstation fans. MLB the Show is going multi console here soon, so I have 0 fucks given. I already sold out for microsoft, no one wins when you sell out twice.

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I used to be the biggest fanboy for Sony in the past gen's. Starting with my PSOne. Jumped ship this gen and I don't regret it for a sec, in fact I would've been pretty jelly if I did go with the PS4.

X1 all the way.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Really? Huh, not what I've heard from others. Guess I should do the research when the day comes that I actually get one.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Really? Huh, not what I've heard from others. Guess I should do the research when the day comes that I actually get one.
It's because your Sony fanboy friends refuse to admit their system was originally built for them to play alone. God of war, Uncharted, Anything but MLB the Show were all built for PC rejects to want to play alone, but refuse to pay monthly fee's to play online.

But now they do, they just pretend like it never happened. [HASHTAG]#Sonyrape[/HASHTAG].

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Guacamelee is pretty good. Lots of references to memes and other games....it even has a poster for player uno in it...

Gameplay wise, It's fun and it gives you a challenge...

Story is okay but currently enjoying this game.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Guacamelee is pretty good. Lots of references to memes and other games....it even has a poster for player uno in it...

Gameplay wise, It's fun and it gives you a challenge...

Story is okay but currently enjoying this game.

I've got it downloaded and just sitting there, might pick it up and play later :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
On Xbox 360, starting Friday, August 1st, Motocross Madness (normally US $9.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through August 15th. Then on August 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Dishonored (normally US $19.99) for free through August 31st.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
On Xbox 360, starting Friday, August 1st, Motocross Madness (normally US $9.99) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through August 15th. Then on August 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Dishonored (normally US $19.99) for free through August 31st.
Dishonored sounds familiar. Is it good?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Dishonored isn't that great, it reminds me of a Bioshock knockoff, for free though it's definitely worth a play through, didn't take long to beat at all.