Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like that it's free, but honestly after playing for a few hours today this is one of the most garbage hitman games around.

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Deadlight? It's a side-view platformer game, I played like 20 minutes of it when I picked it up during a Steam sale and never played it since. It's interesting, but at least for me it wasn't a game that wanted me to come back to it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The two free games for May.
e59806d6c4003cefb353599e67ebffba.jpg
8ae61cbb0f3509398e1ba78069c78375.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I just checked today, Saints Row 3 was not on the main menu as a free with gold game but I searched for it instead and sure enough, it's free now. Just a heads up guys.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Saints Row 3 is horribad; would much rather play SR1 & 2 50X over and over.. well I guess that's why they made it free haha.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I felt like SR4 came out really soon after SR3. But I've never played any of them TBH.
I redboxed (rental kiosk machine :p) SR4 and was dissatisfied with that one as well; not as much as SR3 but still not impressed with what they could've done.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know Redbox man, I've done it a couple times. Just movies though.
Haha =)
I use it for games that I know I can beat in two days quick (Amazing Spiderman 2 was the most recent) granted I don't 100% I just do the Storyline and then fuck around for a few hours on the extra shit but still I just like getting a taste of games like that without actually buying)

It's cheap; people around here take such poor care of the discs so literally 1/3 times I go there I get a fucked up disc and then have to call into Redbox; over the last 3 months it's happened 9 times and after a few moments of talking with them they will give you 2 promo codes; one to make up for the rental and the other to make up for the time spent going back and forth.