X2C Wrestling Presents Rave till the Grave [Oct. 19, 2003]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
1. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Barry Windham
winner: Stone Cold

2. The Corporation (Big Boss Man & Ken Shamrock) vs. Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O'Haire & Chuck Palumbo)
winner: Natural Born Thrillers

3. "The Extreme Enforcer" C.W. Anderson vs. "Perfect" Shawn Stasiak
winner: Anderson

4. X-Factor (Syxx & Justin Credible) vs. Team Canada (Mike Awesome & Lance Storm)
winner: Team Canada

5."King of Old School" Steve Corino vs. "The Chosen One" Jeff Jarrett
winner: Jarrett

6. The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy) vs. 3 Count (Hurricane Helms & Shannon Moore) vs. Bad Street Boyz (Joey Matthews & Christian York)
winner: Hardyz

7. Vampiro vs. "The Japanese Buzzsaw" Yoshihiro Tajiri
winner: Tajiri

8. The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)
winner: Outsiders

9. "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs. "By God" Jamie Noble
winner: Noble

10. Jung Dragons (Akio Yang & Kaz Hayashi) | Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)
Simon & Swinger | Super Nova & Blue Meanie | David Flair & Crowbar
winner: Jung Dragons

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
winner: SCSA

2. The Corporation (Big Boss Man & Ken Shamrock) vs. Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O'Haire & Chuck Palumbo)
winner: The Corporation

winner: Shawn Stasiak

4. X-Factor (Syxx & Justin Credible) vs. Team Canada (Mike Awesome & Lance Storm)
winner: X-Factor

winner: Jeff Jarrett

6. The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy) vs. 3 Count (Hurricane Helms & Shannon Moore) vs. Bad Street Boyz (Joey Matthews & Christian York)
winner: Hardy Boyz

winner: Vampiro

8. The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)
winner: The Outsiders

winner: Elix Skipper

10. Jung Dragons (Akio Yang & Kaz Hayashi) | Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)
winner: FBI

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Comments

- I really like your use of the tag team division. There's a lot of great tag team matches on offer, I really hope this strong use of the tag team divison continues throughout the fed.
- My favourite match is Outsiders vs NAO, two of the greatest tag teams of all time squaring off would be fantastic.
- Corino vs Jarrett could be a hidden gem on the card, those two have the ability to bust out an incredible match.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
winner: Steve Austin

winner: Anderson

winner: Corino

winner: Hardyz

winner: Tajiri

winner: NAO

winner: Jamie Noble

winner: FBI

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
winner: stone cold

winner: the corporation

winner: cw Anderson

winner: team canada

winner: Corino

winner: Hardy Boyz

winner: Outsiders

winner: Skipper

winner: Jung Dragons

[/SIZE][/B]

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I get the feeling abrandon really wanted to try and redo the buyout of wcw and the invasion angle with the people he has.

I love the card and wished that when ewe bought wcw we would of have had that outsiders vs New age outlaws.

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk

Swinny

Reaction score
winner: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

winner: C.W. Anderson

winner: Steve Corino

winner: The Hardy Boyz

winner: The Outsiders

winner: Jamie Noble

winner: Super Nova & Blue Meanie

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Brandon great job to utilize tag teams with the Tag Team Turmoil!
Thanks, buddy. The tag teams will get a chance to shine in this fed and the turmoil opening the first PPV will highlight what you'lll see from us.

Thoughts...

- How can there be more than two semi-finals? :lol:
Shit. I had intended on doing two semis for each but decided to add two more finals a piece and never changed it! :lol:

- Tag Team Turmoil seems like a lot of fun and a really solid way to kick off the show. There's some serious show stealing potential from a few guys here and I pretty much like 'em all in their own ways, so this one is a winner to me.
There's such a clash of styles, too, that it'll be insane. I always did want to see the FBI and Jung Dragons do battle. Too bad WWE wasn't able to keep Kaz around.

- Not really feeling the submission match but that's probably due to my dislike of Elix Skipper. Outside of the cage walk spot (still probably the best single moment in TNA's history) I just never dug the dude. On the other hand, I do love Noble so that helps. The submission stip makes this a litle more interesting as well.
To be perfectly honest I mostly dig his theme songs... :rofl:

[video=youtube;dsn0z5DE5lY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsn0z5DE5lY[/video]

- The Texas Tornado match is an excellent way to hide the majority of these guys shortcomings in the ring and would be an all-out brawlathon. I like. The promo work for this feud would be spectacular as well.
The build is what would make this match. And even once we get to the PPV, you know we're in for a a fantastic brawl treat. The main draw here, though, in my estimation is who will Kid side with?

- Buried Alive match is...interesting. I love Tajiri and hate Vampiro, so at the very least I know who I'm rooting for. :lol: I do like that you've got a lot of different styles in the Championship tournament, based on this and the other matchups.
I tried to make sure the championship tournmanets were diverse. I didn't want to box in the talent, the championships or the fed. Not only the styles, but wanted to shatter the glass ceiling so to speak.

Why the hate on for Vampiro? :lol:

I always thought he was a nice hand, especially for late WCW. Tajiri is a boss, though. Good choice there.

- TLC match kind of writes itself with the Hardy's being in your fed but sometimes the predictable is the right way to go. I would also have held off on their eventual singles pushes, so good call there. This is another one with show-stealing potential as there's just way too much raw talent involved.
Getting these six OMEGA boys in a single ladder would any feds wet dream. The fans would eat this shit up and the boys would throw caution to the wind to deliver.

- Texas Death is another match where I like one guy a lot (Corino) and couldn't care less about the other. That means I'd obviously enjoy watching Jarrett get his ass beaten from pillar to post! Awesomesauce!
No love for the Chosen One? :lol:

He seems to be an acquired taste. I believe he's a reliable talent that can draw heat with about anyone. Steve Corino is the King of Old School so he may just beat his ass from pillar to post! ;)

- I like the teams in the 2/3 Falls Tag Match, and feel they could all contribute a lot to that format. Pretty evenly matched too so very hard to pick a winner.
These guys would be too evenly matched for a single fall. It would be a beauty for sure.

- Anderson vs. Stasiak really does nothing for me, sorry. However, there is at least the prospect of seeing one of them bleed, so that's cool.
With Stasiak thinking he's "perfect" it would be an interesting story for Anderson to try and mess up his pretty face.

- FCA is the perfect enviroment for Boss Man to thrive. This is a match I'd honestly be pretty interested in seeing, even more so if Ken Craprock wasn't involved. Here's hoping he takes a DDT on the concrete.
Boss Man will maul some perps in this for sure and who knows maybe Shamrock will take the Seanton Bomb on the floor? ;)

- Main is pretty awesome as I would mark hard for a match with these two. This is probably my favorite match-up on the card and would just be a spectacle to behold. Good stuff.
It would be the clash of the Texans. I couldn't even imagine the damage these two would do to each other with a bullrope. Absolute carnage.

Comments:

This is a beautiful looking card with the purple and the sexy ass pics and shit.

Its also a very balanced card, with a good amount of matches, and stips.

I dont know much about Barry Windham, but I love Steve Austin, so A plus i guess.

X factor match would be a blowout.

I guess this card could be considered sort of bloated with the amount of talent on the card, but i guess it can work. Going in with a bang i guess.

Everything looks peachy, nice work.
Thanks, I tried hard with the format and the pictures. Yeah, I stacked the card to make sure the first PPV was a blowout.

The card looks sick. Maybe go a little less on the stipulations but I'd definitely love to see any one of these matches.
I don't plan to bloat future cards with quite as many stipulations, no worries. Thanks for the compliment.

Texas Bullrope Match
World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Semi-Final
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. Barry Windham
two rough and tough Texans going at it and I can only hope that Windham is able to get the push in this fed that escaped him his entire career
It appears the Rattlesnake will be getting by on this one, but I promise you this isn't the end for our Windham.

Falls Count Anywhere Match
World Tag Team Championship Tournament Semi-Final
The Corporation (Big Boss Man & Ken Shamrock) vs. Natural Born Thrillers (Sean O'Haire & Chuck Palumbo)
def love the stip and it would be an all out war but I hope Shamrock gets a nice Seanton bomb threw three tables
Three tables? :lol:

People not loving the world's most dangerous man! It'll be a brutal fight, for sure.

First Blood Match
"The Extreme Enforcer" C.W. Anderson vs. "Perfect" Shawn Stasiak
Stasiak is pretty substandard in the ring but I always liked Anderson this would be an interesting match with Meat getting pulverized
Meat always needs to be pulverized a little.

2-out-of-3 Falls Match
X-Factor (Syxx & Justin Credible) vs. Team Canada (Mike Awesome & Lance Storm)
both these team rule they could literally steal the show with Awesome's strength and the technical prowess of the three others
This could possibly be one of my favorites on the card. Storm and Credible clashing with their new partners would be a neat story.

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match
The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy) vs. 3 Count (Hurricane Helms & Shannon Moore) vs. Bad Street Boyz (Joey Matthews & Christian York)
gonna be a spottiest and the omega boys get to all work together but I am hoping it's not a predictable outcome
Spots a plenty aboard this one. I think with the inclusion of the Bad Street Boyz, they would go all out for this TLC and possibly be the best one ever.

Buried Alive Match
Vampiro vs. "The Japanese Buzzsaw" Yoshihiro Tajiri
Tajiri was amazing in his prime and Vampiro was a devilish fuck to say the least so I can see this getting pretty damn crazy
Tajiri and Vampiro were both so hellish in their primes it would be insane to see who could send the other back to hell!

Texas Tornado Match
- with Special Guest Referee Sean Waltman
The Outsiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs. New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)
love all these guys so fucking much and the charisma in this match is off the charts just not sure that Syxx would ever go against the klik
Just thinking about the promos leading up to this gives me chills. So much magic with these five guys it's unreal. You don't believe Kid has strong ties with his DX buddies?

Submission Match
"Primetime" Elix Skipper vs. "By God" Jamie Noble
Noble should win pretty easily Skipper wasn't much of a submission guy if I remember correctly
TBH I can't recall too much submission work from Skipper, but yeah, Noble can work you over.

Tag Team Turmoil
No. 1 Contendership for the World Tag Team Championship at November Reigns
Jung Dragons (Akio Yang & Kaz Hayashi) | Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)
such a crazy clusterfuck of a match that really gives some under appreciated guys some PPV love
I had to get these boyz on PPV and it gives them a title shot to boot. No holding the smaller and odder guys down.

This is a pretty sweet card, each match looks pretty awesome. I especially like the main event, and it fits both guys well given the stipulation and I think they would really make it work.

That big opening tag team match looks insane, and the tag team match with the Hardyz, 3 Count, and Bad Street Boyz has potential to be awesome. Also, really digging The Outsiders vs NAO, would have always been cool to see a match between those two teams and see who HHH and HBK would back in it. I'd see HHH taking NAO's side, while HBK takes Hall & Nash along with Syxx.

All in all a really great card dude.
Austin and Windham will certainly know what to do with that bullrope. Those guys will be sore for a month.

If WWE could have done a full on DX versus nWo feud, it would literally kill all other feuds and draw all the heat.

Also, I think you nailed it and Chyna would have sided with the NAO and HHH to make it an even 4-on-4.

Thanks, dude.

Comments

- I really like your use of the tag team division. There's a lot of great tag team matches on offer, I really hope this strong use of the tag team divison continues throughout the fed.
I can promise tag team wrestling will take prominence in this fed. I appreciate everyone taking to it so warmly.

- My favourite match is Outsiders vs NAO, two of the greatest tag teams of all time squaring off would be fantastic.
I'd have to see it's one of my favorite dream matches next to Outsiders versus Triple H and HBK.

- Corino vs Jarrett could be a hidden gem on the card, those two have the ability to bust out an incredible match.
I'm glad someone saw that. Corino was a workhorse and Jarrett knew how to put a match together.

I get the feeling abrandon really wanted to try and redo the buyout of wcw and the invasion angle with the people he has.

I love the card and wished that when ewe bought wcw we would of have had that outsiders vs New age outlaws.
You definitely picked up on that. My main goal going into this was to headline with Austin and Hogan, but I'm still full steam ahead.

I know, right? Too bad they let Road Dogg go in 2000. He could have been awesome in the Invasion and Ruthless Agression years.