Money in the Bank Wyatts all get gold at MITB?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Would you guys be too mad if the winner of the MITB championship match isn't actually a transitional champion? I mean, it isn't written in stone that Bryan will go over this new champion, they may just give him the dolph ziggler treatment to a lesser extent
I'd be OK with it, actually. I like Bryan, but I can't say I'd be upset if Wyatt won the belt and had a lenghty run with it. Although, besides Bray, I'm not really sure there's anyone in the match I want to see having a good run at this point. And I agree with Lock that, damn it, Cena winning the belt would suck but Kane as your unified World Champion in 2014? lol.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If Lesnar is coming in time for SummerSlam, then Cena's definitely going to win the title.

If DBry is able to compete at SummerSlam, then I see Bray winning the gold.

All I know is that both of those ladder matches are gonna be awesome! There's one more thing that's gonna be awesome and that's Harper and Rowan becoming the new tag champs.

So, Wyatts all getting gold at MITB? Yes, please!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm still not so sure about the tag team gold but I am rather certain that Bray will win the title, thus setting up the feud with DB which has just been waiting to happen for obvious reasons.

The Cena theory sounds all ok but in my opinion, Triple H constantlly emphazing (more than once on Friday's Smackdown again) on the words "BRAND NEW"when refering to the next champion just eliminates that idea or Orton, Del Rio, Sheamus and Kane for that matter. And since I agree that it is too soon for Reigns to hold the gold and this probably applies to Cesaro as well so...there you have it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm still not so sure about the tag team gold but I am rather certain that Bray will win the title, thus setting up the feud with DB which has just been waiting to happen for obvious reasons.

The Cena theory sounds all ok but in my opinion, Triple H constantlly emphazing (more than once on Friday's Smackdown again) on the words "BRAND NEW"when refering to the next champion just eliminates that idea or Orton, Del Rio, Sheamus and Kane for that matter. And since I agree that it is too soon for Reigns to hold the gold and this probably applies to Cesaro as well so...there you have it.
Well put sir

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The only plausible conclusion for the title match is for Cena to win the title... because if Orton wins the title the Authority has the belt so what are they now feuding with people about? Nobody wants to see Reigns vs Orton for the title.. it's too early for Reigns to win the title so that means we get a long Orton reign.. NO... that would throw ratings into a down-spin. Reigns as I said previously... it's too early. None of the other participants make sense as the champion. Cena has just started a feud with the Authority.. if he wins the title then that is the fuel for the Authority to start to focus on him... HHH in particular. I can see HHH vs Cena for the title headlining Battleground.. after Cena retains the title against HHH then Lesnar and Heyman step up to challenge.. thus setting up the Summerslam ME.

The Wyatts will win tag team gold tonight... this push they've gotten lately isn't for nothing.

My 2 cents.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well put sir

The other thing that I forgot to mention was that during the promo on the final RAW before MITB, Reigns quoted that "there's not a man in this ring that can stop me". Well, all the participants in the ladder match were in the ring EXCEPT Bray.

Anyway, as it turned out, there was probably a change of plans due to the development regarding DB's health issue and the new surgery he is going to undergo so I guess Cena was, well, plan B. After all, there's always a plan B, hehehe...

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'm not so sure the Wyatt's are 'that' type of team.
Dark characters generally bring a different element to wrestling which doesn't necessarily breed, 'title holder.'

Talent's like Taker, Raven, Kane and even Jeff Hardy are beloved for their creativity and spontaneity rather than their title accumulations.