Money in the Bank Wyatts all get gold at MITB?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Just thinking about how the WWE landscape would be changed if the entire Wyatt Family walks away with gold at MITB. I kind of liked the thought of it. And I think the majority of the WWE universe would be happy with it too. Bryan has a past with Bray so a transition of him back into the main belt scene would be easy to pull off. And the Usos and the "Wyatt Family" have a decent feud going already. But TBH I would like to see the Ascension move up to the main roster and feud with the Wyatts if they get the belts.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: C.M. Shaddix

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd be alright with this scenario. Someone needs to transition the belt to Bryan, and although I can't say I'm very happy with Wyatt being a transitional champion, he fits the bill (for this purpose I would put the belt on Hunter, but I guess he's not getting the belt :( so Wyatt is fine). As far as Harper and Rowan as tag champs, yeah, that'd be good as well, I enjoy them. But I do like the Usos too so I'm fine either way there (although if Wyatt does win the belt then they should really give them the tag straps so we can see all three as champs at least for a while).

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The fact that all three Wyatt family members are booked in championship matches is what gives me hope that Wyatt could still walk out with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (despite the rumors of Cena winning it and Brock challenging for it at Summerslam.) I posted this thought before, but imagine if Bray did his signature pose (down on his knees with his arms stretched out) with a title in each hand, and Rowan and Harper are standing behind him each holding up a tag team belt. That'd be a great final image for the PPV to close on.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The fact that all three Wyatt family members are booked in championship matches is what gives me hope that Wyatt could still walk out with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship (despite the rumors of Cena winning it and Brock challenging for it at Summerslam.) I posted this thought before, but imagine if Bray did his signature pose (down on his knees with his arms stretched out) with a title in each hand, and Rowan and Harper are standing behind him each holding up a tag team belt. That'd be a great final image for the PPV to close on.
Oh man, that would be epic

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nah, they've gone cold on Bray. He's just there to make the numbers up like Sheamus, ADR, Orton, etc. Would love to see The Wyatt Family all carrying gold, but it won't happen Sunday.

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
They might get the tag gold but I don't think they'll get the world title

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'm not sold on Harper and Rowan as tag champs yet- I can't put my finger on why, I like them in-ring and all but still.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm not sold on Harper and Rowan as tag champs yet- I can't put my finger on why, I like them in-ring and all but still.
I know Harper > Rowan, thats for sure. Theres been many a time when it comes down to just Rowan left in the ring with some big name guy (Cena comes to mind) and I'm like "Oh, thats it" lol. He has surprised me a couple of times though.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure Kane's winning the Championship, to feud with a returning Daniel Bryan? makes sense to me.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Would you guys be too mad if the winner of the MITB championship match isn't actually a transitional champion? I mean, it isn't written in stone that Bryan will go over this new champion, they may just give him the dolph ziggler treatment to a lesser extent

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't be too upset. I'd be more pissed if Cena won it AGAIN. Anyone else, even Orton, and I wouldn't mind, just not Cena lol