Money in the Bank Wyatts all get gold at MITB?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pretty sure Kane's winning the Championship, to feud with a returning Daniel Bryan? makes sense to me.

I'd rather see John Cena win it again, honestly. Cena defeated Kane in a Stretcher match to qualify for the match, so Kane being added in at the last moment makes zero sense. I also fail to see why Orton was smiling when Hunter announced that Kane would be the eighth participant in the match. That's just one more person for Orton to have to run through to become champion again.

But whatever. It's wrestling, using logic is putting too much thought into it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'd rather see John Cena win it again, honestly. Cena defeated Kane in a Stretcher match to qualify for the match, so Kane being added in at the last moment makes zero sense. I also fail to see why Orton was smiling when Hunter announced that Kane would be the eighth participant in the match. That's just one more person for Orton to have to run through to become champion again.

But whatever. It's wrestling, using logic is putting too much thought into it.
Nooooo not Cena again! lol

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nooooo not Cena again! lol

lol You would honestly rather have Kane as champion? I'm just saying that between the two, I'll easily take Cena. He carries far more credibility as a main eventer than Kane does.

Besides, with rumors pending of Lesnar possibly winning the championship at Summerslam (or the prospect of Bryan himself winning it back from Cena in a rematch from last year's Summerslam, which isn't rumored or even likely but rather just pure speculation on my part), Cena may not be holding onto the strap for very long anyway.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
lol You would honestly rather have Kane as champion? I'm just saying that between the two, I'll easily take Cena. He carries far more credibility as a main eventer than Kane does.

Besides, with rumors pending of Lesnar possibly winning the championship at Summerslam (or the prospect of Bryan himself winning it back from Cena in a rematch from last year's Summerslam, which isn't rumored or even likely but rather just pure speculation on my part), Cena may not be holding onto the strap for very long anyway.
Oh I guess if you put it that way, yeah, Cena would be better than Kane out of just those 2. But out of the 8 guys in the match I'm really hoping that neither Cena or Orton get the belt. But one of those 2 probably will just because I don't want them too.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
When is MITB? Soon? I may actually check it out, it is in my big 4 of PPVs.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What's the card look like? I've heard there is a 2nd MITB match, for what lol. only one belt and shit

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
What's the card look like? I've heard there is a 2nd MITB match, for what lol. only one belt and shit
Well theres the championship ladder match with 8 participants and then a second ladder match for the MITB contract.
Usos vs Wyatts for the tag belts (obviously)

Wow, you know, other than that I don't know. Both the US champ and IC champ are in ladder matches so I'm assuming they are not defending. Probably a divas match on there no one cares about. :hmm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seems a little corny to have a ladder match for a title and a ladder match for a contract for the same title.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Seems a little corny to have a ladder match for a title and a ladder match for a contract for the same title.
Yeah, I'm wondering if the cash in will happen at MITB. They could avoid that by doing the contract match last, but I doubt that would happen. An 8 man ladder match for the belts is def ME material.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm wondering if the cash in will happen at MITB. They could avoid that by doing the contract match last, but I doubt that would happen. An 8 man ladder match for the belts is def ME material.
I was just thinking that as well, but maybe they can have the winner of the contract left in bad shape after the match.

Maybe Rollins wins it and then Ambrose gets butt hurt and beats the piss out of him or some shit. Idk lol

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh I guess if you put it that way, yeah, Cena would be better than Kane out of just those 2. But out of the 8 guys in the match I'm really hoping that neither Cena or Orton get the belt. But one of those 2 probably will just because I don't want them too.

I'm fairly certain Orton won't win the championship. Reigns will likely take him out during the ladder match before being screwed by Triple H and/or Rollins right when he's on the cusp of pulling down the title(s.) Then it would make the most sense for Reigns to go over him one-on-one at Battleground as a way to set up the match between he and Triple H at Summerslam (a sort of "You beat the protege, now let's see if you can beat the master" type of deal.)

I'm still hoping Wyatt gets the title to set up a feud with Daniel Bryan at Summerslam and beyond (I feel those two could fight it out all the way to the cell at HIAC in October), granted that Bryan is able to return by then.

Who could you honestly see cashing in, though? Rollins is the only person to plausibly do so, and I don't see them hotshotting the title onto him this quickly. Besides, the fact that Cole and JBL mentioned on Raw the possibility of a cash-in happening at the PPV makes me believe the chances of it occurring are actually pretty low now. Probably what will happen at the very most is Rollins trying to cash in on Cena but Ambrose runs out and stops him by initiating a brawl with him to the back or through the crowd or something.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain Orton won't win the championship. Reigns will likely take him out during the ladder match before being screwed by Triple H and/or Rollins right when he's on the cusp of pulling down the title(s.) Then it would make the most sense for Reigns to go over him one-on-one at Battleground as a way to set up the match between he and Triple H at Summerslam (a sort of "You beat the protege, now let's see if you can beat the master" type of deal.)

I'm still hoping Wyatt gets the title to set up a feud with Daniel Bryan at Summerslam and beyond (I feel those two could fight it out all the way to the cell at HIAC in October), granted that Bryan is able to return by then.

Who could you honestly see cashing in, though? Rollins is the only person to plausibly do so, and I don't see them hotshotting the title onto him this quickly. Besides, the fact that Cole and JBL mentioned on Raw the possibility of a cash-in happening at the PPV makes me believe the chances of it occurring are actually pretty low now. Probably what will happen at the very most is Rollins trying to cash in on Cena but Ambrose runs out and stops him by initiating a brawl with him to the back or through the crowd or something.
But what if Reigns does win? Rollins cashing in on Reigns would be money/ratings.

Man you've got this stuff all mapped out for future PPVs and everything. I can't even think that far ahead at this point lol.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
But what if Reigns does win? Rollins cashing in on Reigns would be money/ratings.

Man you've got this stuff all mapped out for future PPVs and everything. I can't even think that far ahead at this point lol.

I don't think throwing the title on Reigns at this point would be a wise move at all, even if he were to keep it for only about a minute before being cashed in on. Reigns is their next big babyface, and it's typically traditional booking to save Wrestlemania for the place when the babyface wins the championship for the first time. Plus, Reigns shouldn't be winning the most prestige title in the company when he only just now split off from The Shield to go on his own. The prospect of him winning and being cashed in on by Rollins is just a red herring imo.