WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Don't worry, we'll over take him Newcastle are leaky and as long as he has them in his defence, he'll eventually lose points. :obama:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Updated table after today's games.

uIwnD.png

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
The Premier League is so unpredictable you don't know who to choose, I had Lampard in my team didn't even start, got 0 points from him. You have Tevez didn't even start so you only got a couple from him. So unpredictable the premier league. You putting Podolski in your team when you can get on?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I put Defoe in mine last week, this week he scored like a boss, I'm abit "meh" on Lampard, He's 16 million and after this weeks football I don't know if he's going to play every week. I took Kevin Nolan out, and he scored. I'm probably putting Nolan back in, and mixing my defence around a bit. Will post new team in 5 minutes.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What was Tottenham's score btw?

2-1 to Tottenham.

Thinking about putting Reina in goal this weekend. Liverpool are away to Norwich can't see them losing that.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Liverpool always concede though.

Glad Tottenham won, who scored the other and who did they play?

They played QPR, and the other was a O.G from QPR.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
[img=450x600]http://i.imgur.com/kRHjo.png][/img]

The team for football commencing 29th September I'm expecting points from them. Especially Fellaini and Anichebe.