WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Some points sure. Not sure I'll pull the amount I did last weekend but some at least.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Some points sure. Not sure I'll pull the amount I did last weekend but some at least.

Thinking about making a few changes to my team. Although this week I've picked the whole team on basis that they should all get points. Rather than picking big names.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
R3XXW.png

Nice?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Very nice, we would share the same midfield if I had Yaya, but I chose Nolan. Don't think Podolski will be scoring against Chelsea though, likewise for Hazard against Arsenal. Not sure about Lambert this week at Everton.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I have to pick them long term instead of game-by-game since Xanth runs it lmao.

Podolski scored against Liveropool so why not Chelsea?

Because Chelsea are ten times the team Liverpool are :lol1: and I'm guessing they'll be up for it. Considering it's a London rivalry.

That's the advantage of picking week by week if you see my team. Half of them are god awful. But I'll get a shit load of points because majority of them will have the game of there lives.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's a London rivalry but it's never treated like it to be honest. Arsenal are on fire and Chelsea aren't, I'm sure Arsenal will win and Podolski is their main man.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's a London rivalry but it's never treated like it to be honest. Arsenal are on fire and Chelsea aren't, I'm sure Arsenal will win and Podolski is their main man.

John Terry has also been banned for 4 games. You might want to take Cech out of your team and put a different keeper in. This week I've gone for Howard because I can't see Southampton scoring at Goodison.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Heyman's too fat to run outer mid field. Nice scoring on Ryback as a forward.