WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The NFL one seems pretty popular so here is another for the Barclays Premier League.

League ID - 4945
Password - wweforums

http://uk.premierleague.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Do they not make premier league fantasy leagues that are more similar to the NFL league? Where you draft players and only one team can have a player?

I'm not too into these types of leagues where you have a budget and everyone can get whoever they want

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Rj1yQ.png

Back 5 is really solid IMO, Newcastle should be strong again aswell City, Anton should start a fair few games in a QPR team I expect to improve a lot this year. Jags is a great player and Everton will be solid again this year IMO.

Midfield is my weakest area by a long way, McLeary should start a lot of games and I'm hoping Reading surprise a few people this year ala Swansea and Norwich last year. Ben Arfa goes without saying IMO, a dope playmaker. Hoping Mackie stars in a resurgent QPR side also, hell a guy can dream I guess.

Up top I'm hoping Nando comes good as the main striker for Chavski, got a feeling he'll settle this season, JD will pick up around 15 goals from the bench IMO and Pavel had a great year for Fulham also comes into the idea of Reading being the surprise package.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm alright with sharing my team, I'm sure you'll all see it soon enough anyway.

9972afa5986bb409795daad7e4ed719d.png

I've included the reasons for me picking them here :

Szezesny : Good Goalkeeper, and a lot cheaper than J.Hart and others.
Ian Harte : Solid LB at Reading will be sure to play plenty of game, takes Freekicks and penalties so bound to get a couple of goals.
Vincent Kompany : Captain of defending champions, Solid defender. Plenty of MOTM awards last season.
Gary Caldwell : Got hundreds of points last year at a struggling Wigan, he'll be sure to get a 100+ points again.
Martin Kelly : My wild card really because I don't know if Rodgers will play him.
M.Fellani : Good solid Defensive/Central/Attacking midfielder, starts nearly every game for Everton.
H.Ben Afra : Had a good season at Newcastle, creating 8 goals I believe and scoring 5 or 6.
Alex Song : Rumours he's going to Barcelona, If so I'll replace him. But a good player, created plenty of goals last season for Arsenal.
S.Ageuro : Pretty self explanatory really scored 24+ goals last season, I'm sure he'll do it again.
P.Pogrebnyak : Scored 6 goals in 12 games at Fulham, proven goalscorer everywhere he's been.
F.Torres. : For the sake of 9 million, he's a steal! 10 million Less than Aguero.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dont have access to Xanth's acc yet so I'll post what I remember of ours

Cech
Richards Vidic Kompany Fabio
Kagawa Scholes Britton
Rooney Torres Podolski

Seem's like a solid team, good selections.