WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Just didn't want to attach and be all different was all. I'm going to do so anyway now and prove I'm not a noob.

Attachments

• Fanatasyyd team.PNG
    Fanatasyyd team.PNG
    355.4 KB · Views: 2

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Krul is a good buy. As is Song and Kompany. Modric is off to Madrid so :haha:. Hazard has flopped in pre-season, we had him but I saw his matches and he stunk the place out so I'm not too keen. Jelavic is a good buy he'll get goals.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Krul is a good buy. As is Song and Kompany. Modric is off to Madrid so :haha:. Hazard has flopped in pre-season, we had him but I saw his matches and he stunk the place out so I'm not too keen. Jelavic is a good buy he'll get goals.

I'll just replace him if he goes lol. Jelavic will get goals, I was half tempted to put Le Fondre of Reading up front as a major gamble but I'm unsure, my current lot are okay though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Your front is great imo apart from Hazard, well, he might be awesome we don't know. Podolski has had an amazing pre-season though and is scoring so that's why I stole his German ass.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Your front is great imo apart from Hazard, well, he might be awesome we don't know. Podolski has had an amazing pre-season though and is scoring so that's why I stole his German ass.

Hazard will either turn out to be fantastic or COMPLETELY flop IMO. Can't see anything inbetween to be honest. Podolski will be a boss though undoubtedly :win:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Plus Arsenal will always score goals, I'm unsure on whether to bring Podolski or Giroud in just because I think Giroud will be their main man this season with Podolski more out wide :hmm:

L8HPT.png

Changed it up abit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tempted to bring in Yaya Toure myself, but will need to do some shuffling. Podolski has been a ST on pre-season, he's RVP's replacement. I doubt they'd put such a young newb to the PL straight in RVP's position, Podolski is experienced.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Considering everyone's changing their team around it would be rude of me not to. Changes to be made.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Plus Arsenal will always score goals, I'm unsure on whether to bring Podolski or Giroud in just because I think Giroud will be their main man this season with Podolski more out wide :hmm:

L8HPT.png

Changed it up abit.

I'm trying to weigh up whether Vidic and Torres are gambles worth taking. They have loads of potential and are relatively cheap, however Vidic is ridiculously injury prone and Torres could just totally flop again.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
That's a fantastic team.

Edit - SHould I just replace Modric?

Definitely, He's going to move, and if he doesn't he isn't going to play well because he wants to move. Yaya Toure is a steal if you haven't got him.